Your favorite 9mm

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 09:18 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Your favorite 9mm

Originally Posted by shotta
eazenuts ur an arrogant ***, and i hope u humble urself in this life b4 someone else does it for u. I was going to respond to that crock of **** u just posted but its just not even worth the time. appreciate your fortunes in life and the fact that you even have 2 parents and a family structure that could have been there for you to provide the framework for you to develop. You have no idea what its like.. so just stop making urself look like the arrogant ***** that you are, and don't speak about things you cant even grasp. fukin *******!
arrogant??? how the **** am I arrogant? Why dont you stick your hand out for another gov'ment check! Tell ya what, I'll finish college, paying a couple HUNDRED THOUSAND in student loans so I can work my *** off to pay taxes so lazy ***** like you dont have to work hard and can "keep it real" in the ghetto.

Humble myself? I've volunteered my time, set up fund raisers and charity events for people goin thru hard times when I didnt have **** myself. I still dont have ****. I save money and miss meals to be able to afford what I have, and I have everything I have because I've EARNED it!

There is no arrogant side......and I dont give a **** if your father didnt stick around (big shock), or whatever the **** is wrong with your family structure....if you're a strong man you can stand on your own two feet, so quit projecting your problems, take responsibility for your life.

To finish school, and since I dont have health insurance, I've taken the key outta my stunt bike...something thats been hard for me to deal with....but I'm trying to do whats responsible, finish college and be able to provide for my wife and son better than what my high school educated parents were able to. We may have a nicer house now, or THEY do, but I've never received handouts!

One day you're going to take the anti-white racist blinders off and realize more opportunities are there FOR YOU than me, and if you want to work towards something it may not be easy, but you CAN do it. One of my closest friends here at school is black (shocking isnt it!), his father was never around, his wife had a brain aneurysm last year and now is about the level of a 2 year old, and he has a 3 year old son....life isnt easy for him, AT ALL, but he goes to college during the day, and takes care of his family at night! Why? Because he's not going to continue the cycle of excuses and is going to try to change things for his family. Anytime I think ***** hard for me, I think about how it is for him and how he pushes on....maybe you should try it!
Old 01-17-2009, 08:56 AM

Chr1stina is a decent person

So, umm, back to the topic. What 9mm to get?

XD9

Old 01-17-2009, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
So, umm, back to the topic. What 9mm to get?

XD9

lol....sorry

you cant go wrong with a springfield XD.....one of my favorite guns out there! I'm gonna either sell my Mac-11 or save up and buy an XD, most likely the 5" barreled 45, but I've shot the 9mm version and its reliable, accurate, and well-built just like the 45.

....Glock is an OK gun as well and many swear by em
....not overly impressed with Taurus's subcompact 9mm if you want to shoot FMJ ammo, but seems to do great with wadcutter profile and hollow point ammo
.....Beretta 92 is a great gun, but pricey
....the assault style 9mm's (like my Mac-11) can be hit or miss when it comes to reliability....my Cobray M11/9 eats whatever ammo I feed it and has no trigger slap, some MasterPiece Arms versions like it have horrible trigger slap and feeding problems
Old 01-18-2009, 12:34 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the bullet caliber that is fed into a 9mm? like .3 something right?
Old 01-22-2009, 09:10 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

Glock 26....
Old 01-22-2009, 09:13 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by va stunta
whats the bullet caliber that is fed into a 9mm? like .3 something right?
It shoots 9mm cartridges. That would be .354".
Old 01-25-2009, 09:37 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
Morons should not have guns. You are not responsible enough. But you will do what you want so please just take some ******* classes.

Springfield XD is the best hands down. Beat the glock in it's own torture test.
xd all the way
Old 02-09-2009, 10:44 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

1911 over a 'modern' pistol any day. (my preference)

As for recommending a 9mm...you can never go wrong with a glock. I like 9mms because the ammunition is so cheap, therefore you get more practice. Ive been looking at purchasing myself a Kimber Pro Carry II, awesome gun for the price.

If you want something reliable, that will never jam, just get yourself a revolver. Ive got a S&W 357 Magnum...it seems to do the trick
Old 02-09-2009, 10:49 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
1911 over a 'modern' pistol any day. (my preference)

As for recommending a 9mm...you can never go wrong with a glock. I like 9mms because the ammunition is so cheap, therefore you get more practice. Ive been looking at purchasing myself a Kimber Pro Carry II, awesome gun for the price.

If you want something reliable, that will never jam, just get yourself a revolver. Ive got a S&W 357 Magnum...it seems to do the trick
+1 I own a 1911 and a S&W .357 mag.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:02 PM

a bit off topic, but i just picked up a hi-point 9mm carbine. it aint bad for the price, and it's got a lifetime warranty
Old 02-15-2009, 06:03 PM

Old 02-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

G19 for 9mm and 1911 for anything else!!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:56 PM

Jackalo626 is a decent person

XD-9 is FTW!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

I know i'm gonna get sum hate for this one, but i recently picked up a Hi-Point c9 and its worked very well for me, I've put about 650 rounds thru it at the range and only had a couplea simple jams. Low price, lifetime warranty... I'd definatly recommend it to someone who just wants to go hit the range and have some fun
Old 03-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid
a bit off topic, but i just picked up a hi-point 9mm carbine. it aint bad for the price, and it's got a lifetime warranty
+1

I put a few clips thru one at the range yesterday and loved it, i'm definatly gonna pick one up
Old 03-02-2009, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Skiboarder311
I know i'm gonna get sum hate for this one, but i recently picked up a Hi-Point c9 and its worked very well for me, I've put about 650 rounds thru it at the range and only had a couplea simple jams. Low price, lifetime warranty... I'd definatly recommend it to someone who just wants to go hit the range and have some fun
theres nothing wrong with those guns.....alot of the time they just need to be broken in before the feed reliably (polishing the feed ramps and other parts usually does this first tho).

they aren't somin I would carry and trust my life to, but they're fun to shoot.....just like the Hi-Point carbines. And 9mm is always cheaper to shoot!
Old 04-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

I like my glock26, it goes bang when i want it to, and very small and easy to tote around, (pocket, IWB, OWB, sholder etc) small enough for an ankle holster as well... reasonable priced to compaired to some others... i got mine for $525 band new from shop + tax i did not shop around i just wanted it, got it for myself when i turned 21 here in FL. also got mag extension as well. so far have put 1000's though it, dropped it a couple times and have about a year of everyday carry in pretty nasty condisions, heavy sweating etc etc... after a good scrub it looks brand new.

Just try your best to de-escalate without using force or having to produce your firearm... and if its some questionable ******** looking for a fight and you have to draw or expose it to get them to **** off. dont report it, because its technically illegal to do that atleast here in FL. chances are they arnt going to report you anyways. be mindfull of your suroundings and stay in condition yellow at all times.

Safe shooting brotha
Old 04-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Who needs roads!?

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
lol....sorry

you cant go wrong with a springfield XD.....one of my favorite guns out there! I'm gonna either sell my Mac-11 or save up and buy an XD, most likely the 5" barreled 45, but I've shot the 9mm version and its reliable, accurate, and well-built just like the 45.

....Glock is an OK gun as well and many swear by em
....not overly impressed with Taurus's subcompact 9mm if you want to shoot FMJ ammo, but seems to do great with wadcutter profile and hollow point ammo
.....Beretta 92 is a great gun, but pricey
....the assault style 9mm's (like my Mac-11) can be hit or miss when it comes to reliability....my Cobray M11/9 eats whatever ammo I feed it and has no trigger slap, some MasterPiece Arms versions like it have horrible trigger slap and feeding problems

92 is rather large though... Is he going to be concealing whatever he gets?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Who needs roads!?

Originally Posted by 2 Vicious Freestyle
I have heard great things about hi-point, i mean, for the price i would assume you cant get much better. the jamming is a big issue if your using for carry though.

also pretty ugly and wouldnt look cool enough for him i think.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:50 PM

GPCrew......Hi-Point is fun for plinking, if it jams or whatever then, no biggie....not something I would trust my life to.

92 was more of a general suggestion for a decent 9mm.

As for ur Glock26....NICE! I'm getting ready to pick up a Glock 17 for fun shooting/plinking.

As for de-escalating the situation...that the best way to do things as long as you aren't being threatened with a knife or gun...if its just people being aggressive, talk em down as much as you can. If you cant talk em down you are allowed to draw and backpedal without any penalty from the law. If there are several people threatening you or you are drastically overpowered you can use your sidearm. Brandishing laws have more to do with showing off the gun, half-*** concealing your CCW, or for the tough guy pulling it to "prove a point" or somin like that. If you feel threatened you are allowed to pull it and protect yourself. If they have a weapon of any sorts tho, DONT hesitate....they draw chalk lines around those people who try to talk their way out of a gun being in their face when they are too ***** to use their own.

Trust if you ever use you sidearm in a situation like that....you will be looked over 100 times to decide if you instigated the situation or if you just pulled the gun because you had no other option. I.E. ....if you get cut off and start flipping people off and they follow you somewhere...you instigated it, regardless if they get out with a bat, knife, or gun. Not that you would be prosecuted in that situation, but they would look at you 10x harder to see if you were defending yourself or trying to make it look like you were.

Quick Reply: Your favorite 9mm