debate about a bet FTI.......

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 02:45 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: debate about a bet FTI.......

Originally Posted by DURTY
ex: the bet was i bet u a FTI adapter is 250$ the bet is 10$ so if he is right that its 250$ i have to pay him the 10$ turns out its 200$ who wins the bet?!?!?

^^^^thats just so nags doesnt move this to the grave lol

this debate was really between me and #2 about a mp5 full auto he said it was 25000$ and i said no way so we bet 10$ on it and we called a gun club and they said its 20000$.......he feels he should still win cuz he wasnt off by alot?!?!?!?

ur opinions

I bet he could find one for $2500
Old 03-19-2008, 01:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by letsride
I bet he could find one for $2500
ya he said that also BUT not full auto

ANYWAY WE WENT SHOOTING AND I SPENT 400$ THE MP5 WAS SICK :YEAH

AND I GAVE HIM 13$ CUZ THE GUY SAID THERE THAT THEY DO GO FOR MORE THEN 25K SO HE WINS AND SO DO I CUZ I SHOOT MY HEART OUT AND IT WAS GREAT :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

AND CROTCH THE GUN RANGE TAPED ME OUT SO THE LOAN IS NOT POSIBLE AT THIS TIME BUT I CAN ASK FELIX IF U WANT
Old 03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya he said that also BUT not full auto

ANYWAY WE WENT SHOOTING AND I SPENT 400$ THE MP5 WAS SICK :YEAH

AND I GAVE HIM 13$ CUZ THE GUY SAID THERE THAT THEY DO GO FOR MORE THEN 25K SO HE WINS AND SO DO I CUZ I SHOOT MY HEART OUT AND IT WAS GREAT :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

AND CROTCH THE GUN RANGE TAPED ME OUT SO THE LOAN IS NOT POSIBLE AT THIS TIME BUT I CAN ASK FELIX IF U WANT
dammit i spent hours going through law books and checking presidence in preperation for this case and then you just go against my ruling and pay him ....you should be fined for a filing this law suit in the first place and waisting this courts time and effort ,we could have been setteling important issues here but nooooooooo we had to deal with you and you $10 law suit and waste every ones time invovled....
Old 03-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Stunt.ca

Fiks is an unknown quantity at this point

uhhhh uhhhh ok FIKS, who are u???
y'know the guy that had to listen two both of you arguing about that gay *** bet, except of course when I was firing the MP5

matter of fact just check your vid you'll know who I am ... http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8eLn0qX0cI

Last edited by Fiks; 03-19-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:33 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by old man roger
dammit i spent hours going through law books and checking presidence in preperation for this case and then you just go against my ruling and pay him ....you should be fined for a filing this law suit in the first place and waisting this courts time and effort ,we could have been setteling important issues here but nooooooooo we had to deal with you and you $10 law suit and waste every ones time invovled....

roger what district are you sitting for? they need spell check!
Old 03-31-2008, 05:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by aw0n0

roger what district are you sitting for? they need spell check!
i couldn't pronounce half the words i was using how do expect me to spell them.....lol
Old 03-31-2008, 06:34 PM

i couldn't pronounce half the words i was using how do expect me to spell them.....lol
.......wats impresive tho is that u actually know the meaning of them!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 10:28 PM
also known as OMR

.......wats impresive tho is that u actually know the meaning of them!!!
i like you cause you spell as bad as me....lol
Old 03-31-2008, 11:13 PM

i like you cause you spell as bad as me....lol
**** SKOOL...................skool is for losers!!! :YEAH
Old 04-22-2008, 11:10 AM

PBR4life420 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have seen mp5's go from anywhere between $10,000-$25,000 depending on if its an H&K a Vector or whoever else may make the MP5 now...
Old 04-22-2008, 11:29 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Durty you are a ***** for paying #2..............when you clearly won the bet
Old 04-22-2008, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD
Durty you are a ***** for paying #2..............when you clearly won the bet
dude he had locked himself in his bed room for 2 days, he was soo destraut about the situation that i gave him 10+3 in interest if he would finally come out.........lets just say he broke down his own hinges and i gave him the money!!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:10 PM
also known as OMR

lol....