debate about a bet FTI.......

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 07:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
debate about a bet FTI.......

ex: the bet was i bet u a FTI adapter is 250$ the bet is 10$ so if he is right that its 250$ i have to pay him the 10$ turns out its 200$ who wins the bet?!?!?

^^^^thats just so nags doesnt move this to the grave lol

this debate was really between me and #2 about a mp5 full auto he said it was 25000$ and i said no way so we bet 10$ on it and we called a gun club and they said its 20000$.......he feels he should still win cuz he wasnt off by alot?!?!?!?

ur opinions
Old 03-18-2008, 07:50 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: debate about a bet FTI.......

1st post!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:54 PM

Stunt Magna is a decent person

naw if he said 25000 then he was over by 5000!! Tell him the price is right rules apply here!!!:YEAH
Old 03-18-2008, 07:56 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah... 5 grand is a lot of dough.....you won. If you break it down, he was off by 20%. If it was like 2%...maybe.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:56 PM

tm13_ is a decent person

20000 isn't 25000 so you win....5000 dollars is a lot of money to be off...
Old 03-18-2008, 07:57 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

well how much did u say it was, if u said u thot it was 5k or like 100k then he wud be right..
Old 03-18-2008, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
well how much did u say it was, if u said u thot it was 5k or like 100k then he wud be right..
good question heres the answer

i said no way its 25k and just before he called the club he asked me how much i think it is and i didnt answer.......

if he wanted more detailed bet he shouldnt have called till it was agreed!!!!

so as far as im concerned the bet stands at : HE THINKS ITS WORTH 25K AND I THINK THERES NO WAY!!! FOR 10$
Old 03-18-2008, 08:08 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys gotta understand how this bet started. Durty wants to shoot a full auto ak47 at the gun club. I said that's so stupid seeing you can shoot the mp5 for the same price. He said ak47 is waaay better. I said you are gonna shoot a 5-10k gun over an mp5??? You're crazy. I said the mp5 is worth like 25,0000. He said, "oh my god, now I know you have no idea what you are talking about." I used to shoot at the club for 6 months straight, every day. I have seen plenty go thru there at over 25,000. So that's why I believe I win.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by numberTWO
You guys gotta understand how this bet started. Durty wants to shoot a full auto ak47 at the gun club. I said that's so stupid seeing you can shoot the mp5 for the same price. He said ak47 is waaay better. I said you are gonna shoot a 5-10k gun over an mp5??? You're crazy. I said the mp5 is worth like 25,0000. He said, "oh my god, now I know you have no idea what you are talking about." I used to shoot at the club for 6 months straight, every day. I have seen plenty go thru there at over 25,000. So that's why I believe I win.
u didnt make it a specific bet before u called the gun club so as it stands the bet was U THINKS ITS WORTH 25K AND I THINK THERES NO WAY!!! FOR 10$ the dude said 20k u lose IMO

i also said in good sportsmanship that when we go to the gun range if he can show me a mp5 worth 25k or more that i will still pay up!!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:18 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

You win, Now give me $10
Old 03-18-2008, 08:44 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Where are you guys getting these prices? I've been to gun shops in Glendale and I know **** is cheap.

oh ya, They're illegal over here and way cheaper, you should drive up and grab a few

Last edited by skidmark; 03-18-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:48 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

you guys are GAY!
Old 03-19-2008, 12:34 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

if you dont pay him is he gonna shoot you
Old 03-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Stunt.ca

Fiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Halfrican
you guys are GAY!
+ 10000
Old 03-19-2008, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Halfrican
you guys are GAY!
u better come spoon with me tomorrow nite cuz its my last!!! gun hater!!!
Originally Posted by Fiks
+ 10000
uhhhh uhhhh ok FIKS, who are u???
Old 03-19-2008, 01:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok im gonna be the judge here......ok ?

heres my ruling durty was saying #2 didn't know what he was talking about , #2 did know what he was talking about that is a very exspensive gun so in that sense durty was wrong about #2's knowledge BUT BUT BUT!!!!!!!

the bet was the cost $25000 and the place you called said $20000 so technically durty won the bet ,pay up sukka.....lol

now with that being said durty you were wrong and you know it but the as far as the bet goes you won.......

judgment for the plantiff ,case closed.....lol
Old 03-19-2008, 01:10 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

settle it in a shootout
Old 03-19-2008, 01:13 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50slut
settle it in a shootout
your in contemp !!!! bailiff cuff the witness
Old 03-19-2008, 02:34 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Say you want to buy a vette. Call one dealership they will say 42k.. Call the next they will say 48k. The next 51k... thing is there are different brand mp5s. Bushmaster n such. They also come w diferent options and ****. I know for a fact you can find a mp5 at a retail store for even 28k. Go to the gunshop in the same complex as SGC. Where taco del mar used to be.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:39 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Say you want to buy a vette. Call one dealership they will say 42k.. Call the next they will say 48k. The next 51k... thing is there are different brand mp5s. Bushmaster n such. They also come w diferent options and ****. I know for a fact you can find a mp5 at a retail store for even 28k. Go to the gunshop in the same complex as SGC. Where taco del mar used to be.
council please have a seat , this case has been settled and my ruling stands ..

if you want to file an appeal you are more then welcome but take out of my court room or i will hold you in contempt with mister ****

Quick Reply: debate about a bet FTI.......