Just picked up my dream gun today.

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 09:43 PM

john3/1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just picked up my dream gun today.

sick sick sick *** weapon thats what those bastards are shooting at us with, dude you could barry that weapon for years in sand a pick it up and it would steal fire, they have some over there we took look like they are 50 yrs old, good choice for a buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Romanian???????? Or are they using Russian or Chinese?

If its still their in two weeks I'll put it on layaway.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:49 PM

russian made, back in the late 80's when we were giving afghanastan and iraq weapons they aquired alot, **** the cia worked hand and hand with the afghanies damn we gave them stinger missiles to fight the russians who were invading afghanastan.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:55 PM

my bad the soviets, same damn russians you know
Old 06-02-2007, 11:02 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by john3/1
yea i get payed for life, 100% full range of motion im good now had to pick up something dangerous so i started stunting....lol, i wish the marines could afford to get better weapons but it will never happen, there is a weapon called a sr-25 awesome uses a 7.62 looks just like a m-16 but more effective

I have shot it.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:06 PM

what did you think about it, only if we had the funding to give every marine one
Old 06-02-2007, 11:24 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
You missed the head and shot its ear and eye

Please dont ever shoot me, youll make me blind and def.

Spine shot the doe while standing 10 feet from my back door. she was 145 yards away, with open peeps, on a m-16 carry handle style sight. If youv'e ever spent any time with an m-16 type of rifle then you know what I'm talking about. If not,then I'd be impressed if you even nicked it.

After the first round of 40 it seemed to have no effect and I put the muzzle in fur before I discharged the round. That was weird and amazing, so I put the next one in her eye. Immediately upon impact she spun to her back and started to have stiff legged spasms with her legs straight in the air. I thought that was it. Nature is an amazing thing, and that is an animal with a strong will to live.
I hunt quite avidly with a bow, and we all video are hunts much like most people on this site video their stunts. I have shot too many deer and turkey and **** to count. Most trophies, and most on video. I have many weapons more suitable for deer, as well as tactical precision rifle. This was by far a very extraordinary series of events and all witnessed. I actually don't have very fond memories of that harvest. It wasn't cool.

But just make one thing clear.....no, no my friend.... you do not want me shooting at you. lol

last years archery,Kansas
Click image for larger version

Name:	pimpthyselfhunt4EMAIL.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	195267
Old 06-02-2007, 11:27 PM
hunts and stunts

what did you think about it, only if we had the funding to give every marine one
I thought that it performed just as well as the m-16's. But it already has an assault rifle with that caliber that has many,many years field testing ahead of it to compete with. Force recon used to have whatever they wanted....
Old 06-02-2007, 11:54 PM

our scout snipers are using them now, when we went into fallujah iraq in nov 2004 one of i sniper used it and had like 37 confirmed kills it deadly
Old 06-02-2007, 11:56 PM

dude kansas definitely has large *** bucks, would love to get a hunt schedule for kansas fo sho
Old 06-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah thats what I figured with the AK-47's. I knew that the russians left more weapons in Afghanistan than they brought home. If this was a Russian AK-47, I would definitely pick it up. But since that its Romanian, Im a little hesitant about it. My Romanian SKS is a paine in the *** and needs more wrench time than any other gun ive ever shot. So im guessing the ak would be the same untill someone tells me otherwise.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:41 PM
hunts and stunts

Nope, you buy it for $325. then get your tricks and install them on your own. Pretty soon you'll have a really nice $1,300.00 custom match quality A-k, for like 7 or 800 bucks.

Try to get a milled reciever if you can, but you should be happy with a Romanian. In fact I am thinking about ordering one from Sarco.Inc.

Shop in Shotgun News for your accessories, or on line you can find some coo **** mang. There really are endless possabilities for that type of weapon.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:42 PM

yea they are all pretty much the same
Old 06-03-2007, 03:49 PM

my friend is the director of this company and they build weapons its call talonarms.com, his name is robert swartley tell him jd sent you.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Senior Moderators

But my romanian sks is a piece of ****. It is pretty much a single shot 40 round piece of junk. I dont get whats wrong with it.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderators

my friend is the director of this company and they build weapons its call talonarms.com, his name is robert swartley tell him jd sent you.
If that AK is still at the shop in two weeks, ill probaly put it on layaway and get it and see what I can do with it.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:51 PM

they can trick out that ak for you
Old 06-03-2007, 03:53 PM
hunts and stunts

dude kansas definitely has large *** bucks, would love to get a hunt schedule for kansas fo sho

You bowhunt? If so it is usually October 1st for that and like maybe 14 days end of Nov.-early Dec. for rifle, I think. I think that it was earlier this year,
lets see...

I shot that buck on the 26th of Nov and it was 2 days before rifle season, and the neighbors thought it was already rifle season for like a week, so this was the last of like 3 this size that I called up, or let walk by on film waiting for a four year old. And I missed him on Thanksgiving morning!!
Without a cameraman, and I hit a tree.

Oddly enough, when I moved my stand, the next day I shot this buck and he ran and died right next to the tree that I shot a couple a days prior!!

What part of Texas do you live in? I would be willing to trade tresspass privilages on some land if you got some hot spots.... You come up here, I'll hook you up, I go down there, and you hook me up. I have heard alot about rattling bucks in Dec. in south Texas. I want to do it....good videographic opportunity.

My bad I just read Houston under your Avatar, oops!lol
Old 06-03-2007, 03:56 PM

i live in houston but we have a deer lease in south texas around pleasanton, we have about 2500acres weather sucks so our deer seasons havent been to good, we didn't hunt the place last year because we planted food plots but this year we will.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderators

It would be cool as hell if my friends in Iraq right now could send me some true Ak hardware. But im thinking I would and they would get in trouble. But it would be cool. They have stock piles of that ****.

Quick Reply: Just picked up my dream gun today.