Ronin Riders Photo Gallery
www.RoninRacer.com
New Jersey

yoooo

Old 03-12-2003, 08:19 PM

JIZZO is an unknown quantity at this point
yoooo

yo wsup is anyone coming out to play with us on sat? ? ?
were gonna be real deep let me know something..holla
Old 03-13-2003, 08:50 AM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

LEE OF RONIN is an unknown quantity at this point
and you say i dont give notice.....haha

yo...my bike is in Ransoms shop for maybe two weeks. and Ransoms engine still isnt in, Phil is still down Daytona...hopefully kickin it wit S.O.I., Pats bike is also at Ransoms after getting busted up doing some top secret **** that i would have to "split your wig" if i tell you....yah i'll pm you later, but we been filmin.

last...we have only Paul left. We got madd **** to do if we want our bikes ready for some shows comin up. Listen did i leave you a message Jeff...about **** comin up?

1-release party (apr 2nd wends)
2-meeting at deja vu (sun-this comin) 11am
(ladies will be onhand to practice there fashion show)
3-Its show Time
we want to go to NY on (may 4th) for the Realtyracing contest.
4-Psychofest is (june 7 & 8) over in PA

yo...whats the dates for myrtle and e-town
Old 03-13-2003, 07:56 PM

yea yea ...thats wsup ..yo i dont find out untill last minute on the e-town dates .. they keep changing them but myrtle is around memorial day weekend.....you better go get your bike dog we ridin dirty this weekend the same way we did last time 30 +
**** is gonna be crazy.....or come get some ill footage on that 8mm.......ill holla....
11am...??? dam thats early dog..i might be late...
Old 03-13-2003, 10:37 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

OK....YO, MAYBE WE SHOOT FOR LIKE TUES AFTER 6PM. I WAS TRYIN HARD TO JUST DO EVERYTHING AT ONCE. THE MODELS CAN PRACTICE AT THE CLUB AND WE HAVE OUR MEETING, BUT WE CAN JUST MEET UP A RANSOMS SHOP. HOWS THAT.....

AS FOR THE RIDE....WHEN IS IT...SAT. I WORK, BUT WILL TRY TO GET KEITH TO COME FILM.
Old 03-14-2003, 04:32 PM

..aight

yea the ride is tomorrow...probly go practice somewhere..but if anyone wants to go were meeting at 1:00 at the mcdonalds in willingboro...call me if you need directions..
Old 03-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Camera man of Ronin (Mudlizard)

Keith of Ronin is an unknown quantity at this point
yooooo

you forget that i crashed my bike, it's at waynes too!!! He said it wont be done till next week. I am going to ride the 600 on saturday and sunday, but sunday i am going to cape May, and saturday i was going to take Kerry out to practice more on the 600. i wasn't planning on going anywhere far till i get the 929 back.

I have to get used to the helmet cam too, i was going to play with it alittle on Saturday. oh by the way i bought some more tapes, i got the Metal Evaporated kind, the best out there, they cost $20 something for two!!! Every time i go to the store they are always out of them, but i got them this time.

I will be up there sometime, i got to see some footage of you, Jeff, your wheelies are really something, it will be awsome to come up for a ride, once i get a chance, and stop crashing my bike!

:YEAH
Old 03-14-2003, 10:55 PM
Still OG!

StarBoyzrrJohn is an unknown quantity at this point
im down to ride but i think im to far from u guyz....

let me know
Old 03-16-2003, 09:51 AM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

YO....JEFF LET ME KNOW WHATS UP WIT TUES. AT RANSOMS SHOP. IF NOT THATS COOL WILL WILL HAVE IT NEXT WEEK.

THE MAGAZINE IS RUNNING A FEATURE ON US...WE NEED A GROUP STUNT PIC FASTTTT......!!!!!! YAH HEARD

SORRY I COULDNT MAKE IT, BUT I GOT MADD STUFF GOING ON GET THINGS READY. TODAY THE LADY RONIN ARE MEETING WITH THE VH1 FILM CREW. THE special with them will air in june/july, and they are talkin bout making a series. Our girls are about to blow up....!!!! We will have tv connections now.

P.s yo keith good luck wit your new girl. Don't get her all banged up out there on the old cbr600 boat.
Old 03-19-2003, 11:03 PM

QuickSilverBusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Lee, this is Mike, the kid on the silver busa (if you couldn't have guessed from my name), I keep hearing you guys talk about release parties and stuff going on at DeJa Vu, is this like a strictly invite thing or can anyone go?? My e-mail address is MikeyMilla2001@yahoo.com . Let me know man. Thanks.
Old 03-29-2003, 01:08 PM
RONINRACER PRODUCTIONS

SUP MIKE....I AM sure everyone sees i havent been loggin on. My **** wasnt workin. But anyway...as for the party you can bring anyone you want to. That goes for everyone. The club will be asking a small charge at the door..just $5 bucks.
And those that come in the daytime over to Motion will be invited to have food/ drink with everyone for no charge.

p.s. Everyone one in the group ofcourse will get into the club free. And all members can bring a free guest too. Let me know the name for the guest list. Everyone else will only pay $5