Hey Girlz!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 07:15 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Re: Baby ...

Originally posted by qtgrl66
Has Carmen had her baby yet ... ?
Ya know, im begining to think I have a huge tumor stuck in my abdomen.. Nope no baby yet.. Any day now... (ha, dont ever listen to your Dr. about *any day now*)
Old 06-02-2003, 08:45 AM

DBL TZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, when I had my son Austin seven years ago, I ate a whole bunch of hot wings and went into labor that night...must have been too hot for him Of course, I felt like crap...but it was over soon enough.
Hang in there, dear. And if you want to snarl at all the peeps asking you "haven't you had that baby yet?"...you can!!
Old 06-02-2003, 11:01 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by DBL TZ
Well, when I had my son Austin seven years ago, I ate a whole bunch of hot wings and went into labor that night...must have been too hot for him Of course, I felt like crap...but it was over soon enough.
Hang in there, dear. And if you want to snarl at all the peeps asking you "haven't you had that baby yet?"...you can!!
I wish I could handle hot wings.. Trust me, Id be heading over to Hooters right now if that were the case!!! But I cant even handle the mild salsa they serve at Mexican restaurants..(im a wimp) Oh Im about to kill my sister in law for calling about 20 times a day... *im not kidding*!! Oh well, I guess thats all part of havong a baby any day.. "ah hum theres that word any day agian " Ill have Laura, Chrisiti, or Erika post up when I have him.. Till then you girls have fun riding!!
Old 06-02-2003, 11:01 AM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Carmen...mom told me to tell you to scrub the kitchen floor on your hands and knees...cameron will be outta there in no time lol..
Old 06-02-2003, 11:04 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by RidenAngelIn619
Carmen...mom told me to tell you to scrub the kitchen floor on your hands and knees...cameron will be outta there in no time lol..
Hey Monica, If anyone comes over for dinner, thats where I serve them (on the floor) LOL.. Its so clean.. I think you could even eat on the floor out in the back porch.. arrggghh
Old 06-02-2003, 12:12 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Talking Baby...

Just thought I'd ask ... I know how the "any day now" situation is ... I can sympathize with you ... I got so sick of waiting that I had my doctor induce me - it was the best things I ever did - !!! - I give you more credit than I take for hanging in there! I asked my docotor MANY times if there was anything I could do to self induce labor at home, I even found myself browsing the topic on the internet ... all he said was to do a lot of what got me into this position in the first place - LOL - It didn't help me but maybe for you ... Other than that they say to drink castor oil ... I never got the guts to try that ... YUCK!!! Good luck, Hopefully "any day now" comes soon ...
Old 06-02-2003, 02:16 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Re: Baby...

Originally posted by qtgrl66
Just thought I'd ask ... I know how the "any day now" situation is ... I can sympathize with you ... I got so sick of waiting that I had my doctor induce me - it was the best things I ever did - !!! - I give you more credit than I take for hanging in there! I asked my docotor MANY times if there was anything I could do to self induce labor at home, I even found myself browsing the topic on the internet ... all he said was to do a lot of what got me into this position in the first place - LOL - It didn't help me but maybe for you ... Other than that they say to drink castor oil ... I never got the guts to try that ... YUCK!!! Good luck, Hopefully "any day now" comes soon ...
yeah I heard the caster oil trick, but somehow I just forsee a huge problem like spending the rest of my pregnancy in the bathroom (if you catch my drift) and about the thing that got me pregnant, well, you could say my husband isnt allowed anymore closer than 6 feet from me.. NOOOO TOUCHIE!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 07:33 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Ive been home feeling like sh*t.. And my PM doesnt work for some reason Ok Ok I'll put you back in my sig.. Just thought it waas a temp. thing at first.. Guess not...
Old 06-03-2003, 07:43 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by sclevela
HMMMMMM NO LITTLE SCLEVELA RUNNING AROUND YET HUH? LOL SORRY TO HERE U FEEL LIKE CRAP ............. IF IT MAKES YAH FEEL ANY BETTER I LOOK LIKE CRAP
Uhmm.. you're setting yourself up with that looking like crap comment.. But i'll be nice and not say anything.. And oh my leord. Another you running around
Old 06-03-2003, 07:51 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by sclevela
U WISH! I WOULDA BEEN BORED AND U WOULDA BEEN TIRED LOL! SERIOUSLY THOUGH ANY WORD FROM THE DOC ON POSSIBLY YANKIN THE STUBBORN LIL TIKE ON OUT?
I'll find out today.. My appt. is at 1:50..
Old 06-06-2003, 08:44 AM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Smile Baby...

Originally posted by RedlineCarms
I'll find out today.. My appt. is at 1:50..

Sooo ... what happened???
Old 06-06-2003, 11:30 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Well Im dialated at 4cm.. But he's too stubborn to come out.. so Monday morning if no baby, i have and appt. to be induced at 7am...
Old 06-07-2003, 01:48 PM
Been here a LONG time

Smile Baby ....

Good luck!
Old 06-07-2003, 01:54 PM

TrikChik is an unknown quantity at this point
Little Cameron was born last night.
Check out the Redline Extreme forum for details.
Old 06-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Been here a LONG time

Talking Baby ...

Congratulations Carmen and family ... and WELCOME baby Cameron!
Old 06-08-2003, 09:41 PM

bigtdme is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats Carms!!!!

Quick Reply: Hey Girlz!!!