Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Female Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/40-female-riders)
-   -   Hey Girlz!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/40-female-riders/165-hey-girlz.html)

~Carms~ 10-01-2002 09:04 PM

Hey Girlz!!!

Well, we got our own forum thanks to Shuggs... Here we can discuss stunting on a females point of view.. 2 ups or solo riding.. Time to show up the guys...! I myself choose to only do 2 ups.. I have a great time with it and am able to ride with the best female rider Laura Walker. Someday I may get up the nerve to stunt by myself, but until I do get that nerve NO WAY JOSE!:eek: :p IF you are intersted in stunting, riding 2 up or just like to hang with the stunters, post up.. Any questions about stunting? Im sure there will be someone always here to help ya out... So show us what ya got girls!!!!;)
[COLOR=burlywood][B][SIZE=3]And... If any of you guys have questions on doing 2 ups with someone, I can gladly get those questions answered for you as well![/SIZE] [/B] [/COLOR]

Lance__ 10-02-2002 05:32 AM

GIRL-POWER!!!!....LOL

Keep it real ya'll female stunterz

Gixxer_Princess 10-02-2002 07:48 AM

I am with you on that one Charms!!!

I did my first couple of Stoppies with my boyfriend the other day (Bri_DTE). I loved it. It was very different at first but now i am addicted! I always wanted to do one on my bike but for now I will just do it with him!

Tara

~Carms~ 10-02-2002 08:58 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gixxer_Princess [/i]
[B]I am with you on that one Charms!!!

I did my first couple of Stoppies with my boyfriend the other day (Bri_DTE). I loved it. It was very different at first but now i am addicted! I always wanted to do one on my bike but for now I will just do it with him!

Tara [/B][/QUOTE]
Great Tara.. ;) I know its addicting... Its an awesome rush that's for sure!! I read in one of your posts somewhere that the landing was hard.. Try keeping your weight on the footpegs until the bike lands.. Then sit.. It took me awhile to figure that out on my own:p . Another thing, when the bike goes up, squeez the rear fearing with your ankels.. TRUST ME.. It helps.. Also, when your ready to let go!!!!:D
Lata Gal!!

Gixxer_Princess 10-02-2002 09:28 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RedlineCarms [/i]
[B]Great Tara.. ;) I know its addicting... Its an awesome rush that's for sure!! I read in one of your posts somewhere that the landing was hard.. Try keeping your weight on the footpegs until the bike lands.. Then sit.. It took me awhile to figure that out on my own:p . Another thing, when the bike goes up, squeez the rear fearing with your ankels.. TRUST ME.. It helps.. Also, when your ready to let go!!!!:D
Lata Gal!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips! I will have to try them out the next time.

Tara

~Carms~ 10-02-2002 09:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is me with Robson Manson from Brazil w/ Team Xtreme...

Rachael927 10-02-2002 10:50 AM

I want to eventually do stunts on my own. I've only been riding since April so i want to be a better rider before i try anything myself. Now doing stunts 2 up is pretty cool, definitely a rush at first.

Signal12_babe 10-02-2002 11:00 AM

I agree with Carms on the whole thing of doing stunts on our own bikes :)
I have no guts to do that either .... it does sound a little werid tho. I mean I trust my 2up partner, but I won't try to do a wheelie on my bike .... lol

~Carms~ 10-02-2002 11:20 AM

It would be awesome to do it by myself. But the first wheelie I pulled scared the heck outta me.. Good god...I felt like :eek: But eventually if you practice you will do it...;)

BTBreezie 10-02-2002 05:20 PM

sweet 2 up stoppie RedlineCarms.......
just wanted to say what up to all the chicks. any of you guys stuntin on your own?

~Carms~ 10-04-2002 07:49 AM

Im not stunting on my own.. But hopefully one day, Imay get the courage to do it.. Im just not ready to break anything yet.lol:eek: :D

Erika 10-04-2002 12:38 PM

Hey all.....Shuggs Carms..Props on this idea!!!!

As for me I'm only doing 2,3 & 4ups don't even have my own bike yet, but you can bet you're arse when I do get one and have ridin it for a long,long while, I will stunt!!!!!!!

~Carms~ 10-04-2002 12:47 PM

Well I guess this is the bike you're riding till YOU GET YOUR OWN.. (hint hint) j/j ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
[IMG]http://photos.imageevent.com/cbr96/100202lldragbtrandgirlpics/websize/DSC02449.JPG[/IMG]

nags 10-04-2002 12:50 PM

[B]Well I guess this is the bike you're riding till YOU GET YOUR OWN.. (hint hint) j/j ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
[IMG]http://photos.imageevent.com/cbr96/100202lldragbtrandgirlpics/websize/DSC02449.JPG[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

Is the bike even moving?? Look at the rims :laughing

~Carms~ 10-04-2002 01:00 PM

NO... You got us Nags... She's just really good at balancing the bike... YA GOOFEY ASS!!!:D ;) :p

Erika 10-04-2002 01:08 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by nags [/i]
[B]Is the bike even moving?? Look at the rims :laughing [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right Nags bike is not moving I just balance so well I don't even have to put my feet down anymore :twofinger

Yeah my practice bike..... hopefully mine when you upgrade, if I can peel you away from the 600 ;) And if Brandon doesn't mess up the tail scraping ....lol

nags 10-04-2002 01:09 PM

[B]NO... You got us Nags... She's just really good at balancing the bike... YA GOOFEY ASS!!!:D ;) :p [/B][/QUOTE]

At least I can spell GOOFY! Ya GOOFY ASS! :twofinger :moon

~Carms~ 10-04-2002 07:36 PM

[B]At least I can spell GOOFY! Ya GOOFY ASS! :twofinger :moon [/B][/QUOTE]
Oopps.. I forgot I was in spelling class... My bad!!! (YA SMART ASS):twofinger

nags 10-05-2002 12:16 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BoyLandBabe [/i]
[B]Yeah you're right Nags bike is not moving I just balance so well I don't even have to put my feet down anymore :twofinger

Yeah my practice bike..... hopefully mine when you upgrade, if I can peel you away from the 600 ;) And if Brandon doesn't mess up the tail scraping ....lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Did he scrape it?

Erika 10-05-2002 12:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[B]Did he scrape it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Brandon has serious control over the bike but you can tell he wanted to. :apimp