Hey Girlz!!!

Old 06-11-2003, 09:41 AM

Stallion is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by punky
welcome to the boards!!
i for one don't think you are at all strange for not wanting to be on the back of another bike.....i actually believe that there are a lot of people that feel the same way you do....
I`m with you on that I have been on the back of a bike and it just suck`s big time you feel like your gonna fall off that is why I only ride in the seat
Old 06-16-2003, 11:56 AM

BethanyStar is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up girls?!! I am new to the board and to the sport! I've only been ridin' 2 up's since February, but I have to tell you that I LOVE it!! I recently switched teams and started riding with my boyfriend, David P.O.B....We are doin' the basic 2 up stuff, but he has dirt bike handle bars and it makes things a bit more difficult not havin' a windsheild...it limits me to what I can do on the tank....Any suggestions?

Figured I post a few pics as well....I am sure I will be meeting some of you guys here in the next month or so!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	d&b.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	21827  
Old 06-16-2003, 12:31 PM

BethanyStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Another.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tank.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	21840  
Old 06-16-2003, 10:08 PM

gixxerangel is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome pics Bethany! Gotta say I love 2 ups too!
keep rock'n girl
Old 06-16-2003, 10:14 PM

Ok girls...need some advice. I'm getting my first bike soon, and am stuck between a gixxer 600, or a yamaha r6. I've riden both, and like both, so I'm not sure which one would be better, more reliable, etc. I've asked people around home, but most of em ride hondas! Any advice? Thanks ladies
Old 06-17-2003, 02:11 AM

KCGIXX6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by gixxerangel
Ok girls...need some advice. I'm getting my first bike soon, and am stuck between a gixxer 600, or a yamaha r6. I've riden both, and like both, so I'm not sure which one would be better, more reliable, etc. I've asked people around home, but most of em ride hondas! Any advice? Thanks ladies
Honestly, all of the 600cc sportbikes are almost identical. In Sportbike mag. the top 600cc bikes were the Yamaha R6, the Suzuki GSXR600 and the Honda CBR 600RR. The 600RR came out with the most points beating the gixxer 6 and the R6 b/c of it's new paint job . They will all be reliable, they are all sweet bikes, so you really can't go wrong. I went with my gixxer 6 b/c that was the first bike I really rode on. I loved the looks, the handling ( the stock steering damper rocks:YEAH ), and oh, yeah, the speed. I think I like my gixxer a little too much . If you want a few stats in one of the 600cc AMA sportbike races I watched this year, there were 4 Yamaha R6's at the front the entire race.
Old 06-17-2003, 11:26 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
I have to agree on the gixxer 600. That was my first bike and my husband purchased the R6.. Well needless to say, Ive (of course) ridden both and I would definatly not trade my gixxer in for an R6. I definalty like the looks of the gixxer better.. Also, stock steering damper does make it a better choice.. I think the R6 is a little twitchy as well..
Old 06-17-2003, 02:15 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by gixxerangel
I like my R6 - I think that the gixxer is wicked common - You see the blue and white everywhere - But maybe there is a reason for that ... I dunno ... But I started on the R6 and I love it -
Old 06-17-2003, 03:10 PM

thanks a lot for the info girls! I haven't yet decided, but I'm lean'n towards the gixxer. I guess I feel more comfortable on it.
Thanks again girls!
Old 06-17-2003, 06:04 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by sclevela
like girls no anything about bikes!

BITE ME!!
Old 06-18-2003, 11:19 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

You're used to that tired excuse arnt you!!
Old 06-24-2003, 09:58 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point
HI Grlz, I've been riding a couple of months. After watching the guys stunt, I got that urge to try something. I just want to get a couple more months under my belt before I try.

Old 06-24-2003, 10:42 AM

R1chick69 is an unknown quantity at this point
wazzzzup gurlz?...
Well I just got my bike, and I have a boyfriend who loves to do wheelies He's great, but pushes me to do them too. I'm havin' problems doin' em though. I think the bike is too heavy It's sad I know, but hey... what can I do????
I scared sh**less...
Old 06-24-2003, 04:25 PM

Chicw/speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea I'm jonesing to stunt real bad. I've been riding for almost 4 years but chickend out of stunting for a while after I've seen way to many stand up wheelies go wrong. My husband has crashed doing wheelies 4 times, he's gone over backwards everytime so thats my fear. Stoppies my bike sucks at plus I'm short only 5'4 so I'm afraid that when it comes down i won't beable to keep it from falling over. Anybody have any advise on this stuff. I am the only girl who rides with my group and I would like to be the first girl to stunt with them please help!!
Old 06-24-2003, 10:28 PM

First offer of advice on stunt'n......Please don't rush yourselves! I've seen too many of my girlfrineds, and guyfriends, crash because they rushed into stunt'n. When you truely feel comfortable trying a stunt, you'll know. Also, do u girls stunt with your boys? I know a lot of people don't like to, but stunt'n with my boyfriend helped me to stunt myself. Doing wheelies and stoppies with him helped me to know what they feel like when they come up, how much gas to give, and how the bike feels when it comes down. Just take your time girls...you'll get it.
Old 06-25-2003, 08:42 PM

Chicw/speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok well I'm not about to get on the back w/ my husband for obviouse reasons stated above. So any other tip would be great.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hey Girlz!!!