Hey Girlz!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 08:14 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Re: Hey Girlz!!!

Originally Posted by EndoChic
that's the hottness right there.

EDIT: I was talking about the pictures But I guess pictures don't show up when ya quote.
LOL. I gottcha girl...
Old 11-16-2004, 09:56 AM

Linette is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cotton Candy
I think doing stunts would be cool-I just don't want to DIE ! I can do the stop-es and ride a wheel-e out about 1/8 mile. Right now I am working on stand ups and shifting thru the gears. That's it for now. Just wish there were more female rider in my area to ride with.
Gina
(Yamaha R1)
Not that it matters much right now in this state, although I did just ride last week, what part of MI are you from Gina? I'm in between Ann Arbor & Jackson. Maybe we could ride in the spring. I do know a couple other girls who ride in the area - Haven't ridden with them yet but we could start!
Old 11-20-2004, 08:06 PM

MichGolden is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineCarms
Well, we got our own forum thanks to Shuggs... Here we can discuss stunting on a females point of view.. 2 ups or solo riding.. Time to show up the guys...! I myself choose to only do 2 ups.. I have a great time with it and am able to ride with the best female rider Laura Walker. Someday I may get up the nerve to stunt by myself, but until I do get that nerve NO WAY JOSE! :p IF you are intersted in stunting, riding 2 up or just like to hang with the stunters, post up.. Any questions about stunting? Im sure there will be someone always here to help ya out... So show us what ya got girls!!!!
And... If any of you guys have questions on doing 2 ups with someone, I can gladly get those questions answered for you as well!
WILL U MARRY ME?
Old 11-20-2004, 08:07 PM

MichGolden is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, we got our own forum thanks to Shuggs... Here we can discuss stunting on a females point of view.. 2 ups or solo riding.. Time to show up the guys...! I myself choose to only do 2 ups.. I have a great time with it and am able to ride with the best female rider Laura Walker. Someday I may get up the nerve to stunt by myself, but until I do get that nerve NO WAY JOSE! :p IF you are intersted in stunting, riding 2 up or just like to hang with the stunters, post up.. Any questions about stunting? Im sure there will be someone always here to help ya out... So show us what ya got girls!!!!
And... If any of you guys have questions on doing 2 ups with someone, I can gladly get those questions answered for you as well!

I'M REALLLLY RICH
Old 11-20-2004, 11:05 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally Posted by MichGolden
WILL U MARRY ME?
Hmm. Im totally curious as to why you would ask me such a crazy question!!!!
Old 11-28-2004, 08:33 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

what he means is id be nice to meet a girl like u carms....
Old 12-19-2004, 09:22 PM

sweetpea2108 is an unknown quantity at this point

i need some advice my botfriend is to scared to do wheelies with me because he says im to tiny and the last time he tried when he came down by hand was in betweenthe tank and him so it got crushed and swelled up. i told himit didn't hurt but he still insists we don't tryit anymore. He does do stoppies and i love that it's a rush eventhough i am just on the back.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sweetpea2108
last time he tried when he came down by hand was in betweenthe tank and him so it got crushed and swelled up. i told himit didn't hurt but he still insists we don't tryit anymore.
how's the hand doing now?
Old 12-21-2004, 09:37 PM

sweetpea2108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crisg555
how's the hand doing now?
it's fine it just was badly swollen and bruised. :YEAH
Old 01-08-2005, 01:06 PM

GixxerSugar is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it good to start trying stunts within the first 6months of ever knowing how to ride or should you wait til a certain period of time (i.e. after a year of riding)?
Old 01-08-2005, 02:37 PM

Bump0redmyHead is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm i have done alot of two up wheelies before. He needs to learn to come down easier. Tell him to lightly hit the throttle on the way down so its a slower drop. The guys i have stunted with have been doing it for years and i think they learned this two up or not. If he is coming down nicer he wouldnt hit the tank at all and there would be no chance of ur hand or anything getting caught between the tank....just my $.02
Old 01-13-2005, 11:55 AM

Leslie is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats up everyone
Old 01-13-2005, 02:22 PM

OnI750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BTBreezie
sweet 2 up stoppie RedlineCarms.......
just wanted to say what up to all the chicks. any of you guys stuntin on your own?
hey i stunt on my own ... well nvm jesus is on my passenger seat
Old 01-13-2005, 02:23 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally Posted by OnI750
hey i stunt on my own ... well nvm jesus is on my passenger seat
Awww. thats so sweet..
Old 01-15-2005, 10:45 AM

ryans_#1_fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey ya'll...i started coming to this forum a few months ago and then just stopped (not sure why) But i think i posted in here before...well to freshen your minds...well i'm 15y/o and i really like being risky and do dangerous things! Well ive been realkly determined to stunt bikes and/or quads! Well i live in the Florida Keys and I dont know of anyone who stunts down this far! So i dont know how I'm gonna do this...im really getting frustrated...Ive been wanting to do this for almost a year and well... my dream isnt getting any closer! Can anyone help me in anyway!?
Old 02-28-2005, 11:36 AM

zip-tie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Great Tara.. I know its addicting... Its an awesome rush that's for sure!! I read in one of your posts somewhere that the landing was hard.. Try keeping your weight on the footpegs until the bike lands.. Then sit.. It took me awhile to figure that out on my own:p . Another thing, when the bike goes up, squeez the rear fearing with your ankels.. TRUST ME.. It helps.. Also, when your ready to let go!!!!:D
Lata Gal!!
i put my hands on the gas tank so i keep my weight off of him its hard for him to pop a good stoppie when your pressing agianst him and his man-hood is getting smashed
Old 02-28-2005, 11:49 AM

zip-tie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Right now I'm doing 2up till i can get a more powerfull bike but its fun doing freeway wheelies at 120+ i like doing stand ups with the guy i ride with. but what feels really weird is when he is switching lanes on one wheel!!! YIKES! we do any kind of 2up wheelie and stoppies too but my fave trick is when we switch seats going down the freeway its kinda funny to see me driving and him on back ill pass by people and they have that WTF?!? look on their face i start cracking up... but im dying to get up on one wheel by myself. Im lookin for a 98 gsxr 750 aka the brown hornet you know the old school gold and black one ive been in love with that bike since it first came out. i only see on girl arround my town doing wheelies and one day she flew by a groups of us riding on one wheel and i think all of us had to change our undies after that! a pretty girl busting out stunts is just jaw dropping... looks like we might make the boys have to step up their "A" game
Old 06-10-2005, 08:59 AM

tegchik is an unknown quantity at this point

hey girls im new to the forum. I got my 1st bike a couple months ago. Its too heavy to stunt on but once i get better, i wanna get a different bike. I have a katana 750. I love it. I think its perfect for a 1st bike. I just dont really have anybody to ride with. So anybody in centrel pa hit me up!
Old 06-19-2005, 12:40 AM

lablueyez1 is a decent person

hello everyone! hey charms!
Old 06-19-2005, 09:55 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

whos charms?

Quick Reply: Hey Girlz!!!