Old 01-12-2004, 03:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KC Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by stunnabitch
Here is my latest trick

Keep it up
Old 01-14-2004, 11:17 AM

JenElise53 is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to do that I love that one Damn I need to buy a bike....I'm BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEDDDDDDD!

~*Jen*~
Old 01-14-2004, 11:18 AM

Re: quadz

Originally posted by Cdawg02
got some new pics of us out on the quads couple weeks ago check em out!
AWESOME!!!! I remember that day...we got muddier than hell and I loved it!!!

Jen
Old 01-14-2004, 01:24 PM

Cdawg02 is a decent person
Re: Re: quadz

Originally posted by JenElise53
AWESOME!!!! I remember that day...we got muddier than hell and I loved it!!!

Jen
hell yea that was the day like 8 of us went but some of the pics are from another time when u hadda work
Old 01-14-2004, 01:30 PM

Re: Re: Re: quadz

Originally posted by Cdawg02
hell yea that was the day like 8 of us went but some of the pics are from another time when u hadda work
Gotchya!
Old 01-27-2004, 10:10 AM

gixxer750james is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hey Girlz!!!

RedlineCarms - I live straight across Florida on SR 60 from you. I have a few friends there, and was wondering if next time I come over your way if I could ride with you and your gang?
Old 03-13-2004, 09:46 PM

cbr600f4i22m is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Hey Girlz!!!

Originally Posted by CAT
Tandem Junkie HERE!!!

I don't have my avatar up yet but I must say that 2 up stunts are for me. Carms I've never stunted with you and Laura have I? Maybe back in August? We did a 4 up FEMALE endo?

I really wish that the girls on here would let us know when you want to meet up. There are only Carms & Laura and Steve and I (CAT) and Erika from BoyLandBabes stunting at these shows!! Girls? What's up with that?

I say that since Steve and I have a key to the drag strip that some time BEFORE Daytona.......we all get 1 day to show up there and practice 2 up stuff! Then at Daytona......show the stunt world what Tandem really is!

Anyone up for the challenge?
I am new to florida and a new stunt enthusiast have heard of lakeland can anyone ride there if u sign a release?
Old 03-22-2004, 08:58 PM

stunnin6 is an unknown quantity at this point

ahh, kick ***. I didn't realize so many girls rode
Old 03-24-2004, 10:19 PM

mia wallace is an unknown quantity at this point

girlfriend, do it on your bike! in fact, get better at it than he is! your stock will go through the roof!

Originally Posted by Gixxer_Princess
I am with you on that one Charms!!!

I did my first couple of Stoppies with my boyfriend the other day (Bri_DTE). I loved it. It was very different at first but now i am addicted! I always wanted to do one on my bike but for now I will just do it with him!

Tara
Old 05-06-2004, 06:04 PM

Mi Xtremes Joy is an unknown quantity at this point

whats up girls,
Old 05-07-2004, 04:55 PM

FoxchicR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Hey Girlz!!!

Hey fellow Girl Riderz & Girl StunterZ,
I have my 2 cents on this topic. I am not going to diss either side of this topic. If you've got the ballz to go out there and stunt w/ other or your self....You GO! I believe either way is hard. If you stunt w/ another you have to really trust em and know how they ride. If you do it yourself you have to be able to do it. I am a newbie to stuntin and as far as the people I ride w/ it's all about ridin and havin fun! Nobody tryin to out do someone else. Just out promoting the sport and having fun! I don't consider myself a pro....I'm a nurse! As for the other people that do stunts that a lot of people do and call themselves pro thats there business. All I say is GirlZ get out there and show these boyZ what were made of! As for stoppies I'm addicted also! My fav stunt.....go throu a lot of tires that way...

www.insanestunterz.com

Wendy
Old 05-09-2004, 03:04 PM

valium is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried wheelings and stoppies with a friend and since the first time I'm an addic.....I think it's usual girls who trie with their owns bikes to stunt...
Old 05-31-2004, 11:34 PM

Mi Xtremes Joy is an unknown quantity at this point

i liked when i did stunts with my man, but then he started teaching me stoppies, and im hooked....want to learn everything on my own, but have to get another bike so i can practice again....

but loved both ways, and yes both ways are hard...
Old 06-01-2004, 03:17 PM

qtrac69er is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea its cool I love the rush, 2ups is cool but then I started riding by my self an I was addicted now I just have to get a new bike so I can ride again an practice. But I think it is so great that more an more girls get into this sport just comes to show that girl can do what guys can do.
Old 06-07-2004, 04:57 PM

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point

wut up chica's...
Old 07-15-2004, 05:22 PM

gsxrjen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Girls,
It's not that scary to stunt on your own, just be careful. Don't try anything on the freeway . . . it's just stupid. I've been riding about a year, and started stunting 4 or 5 months ago. My group that I ride with recently trucked our bikes to Vegas. I have pics of me doing a christ down the las vegas strip. Afterwards we were shooting video on the freeway, I decided I would have some fun to. . . bad idea. I started just cruising in a tank stand for a few miles. Then I decided to do a high chair (first time attempting this stunt)yea how fun, my friend and I side by side doing highchairs; only problem my mirrors were too tight, I couldn't get my left leg down. I hit my friend and flew off my bike in a superman. My friend said I crashed at 80 or 90 mph. By the grace of God, I walked away with a broken wrist, and a little road rash on my back and ***. That was memorial day weekend, I just rode my poor gsxr a few days ago for the first time, we put her back together. It felt so good to ride but I defintly scared a new respect into myself. I'll be back to riding in another few weeks. Moral of the story girls. . . baby steps, trust your gut feeling no matter what all the guys tell you to try.
Ride everyday to the fullest, Ride everyday as if it's your last - Carpe Diem Xteme Stunt Riders
Old 07-26-2004, 05:46 AM

ryans_#1_fan is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont stunt yet! but i plan on making my way 2 doing it?! it seems really fun by how u guys explain it! ive watched videos and looked at picsof cvboyz and they r really good! i give them all 2 thumbs up! if u can tell by my sn im ryans fan and hes my friends o ya thats probably y im his fan! but ya id really luv 2 start stunting! i think the first person id ever ride with is Ryan T. i feel real comfortable with him! i guess thats a good thing 2 feel comfortable with the person u ride with! i wood love 2 have sum excitement in my life! and i love risks so i think this is wut i wanna do! well keep up with ur stunts and good luck 2 ya'll!
Old 07-29-2004, 09:20 AM

hondagirl929 is an unknown quantity at this point

jen, sorry to hear about your accident. glad you came out of ok. i bet your friend was freakin. i saw one of my boyz crash in ohio at stunt fest. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN is all i have to say. for a week after that's all i saw when i closed my eyes. he came out of it with both arms and wrists broken. but he too is ok.

i do 2 up right now. sold my bike two years ago, and still have not gotten one, but it's cool. i like to double up and do stunts with my man. and i do get to ride the 929 on my own. it is true about you have to trust the man you're ridin with. i personally like doin 2 up wheelies, goin through gears. AWESOME!!!
the 929 is mine next season, can't wait. i'll start doin some **** on my own, i hope anyway. can't wait :YEAH
Old 08-06-2004, 02:12 PM

~*Quadbabe*~ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey it's me I know I don't have a pic of me riding the quad but here's a pic of me
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tabby.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	91790  

Quick Reply: Hey Girlz!!!