Oh Yes !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 12:00 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: Oh Yes !!

Originally Posted by pocketracr
i got my x15 fixed, and saved about $150. i re-drilled the sprocket mount holes and im gunna go and pick up some heavy duty course threaded bolts to trow on there so i wont rip the sprockt off again, then ill be in buisness, and i have to get a new chain or buy some links, im runnin a bigger sprocket now. im so happy ill get to ride again soon:YEAH both of my bikes have been down for about a month now
You gotta re-thread them holes

You might be able to use the same chain without adding links , depending how big the sprocket is .
Old 01-10-2007, 12:28 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

in 2 weeks you should be dragging that pipe. i would be riding that thing everyday.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:43 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gixxer601
in 2 weeks you should be dragging that pipe. i would be riding that thing everyday.
How many hours do you work a day in sunny-80 degree Florida ?
Old 01-10-2007, 01:52 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

9 hours a day. i ride after i get off work. i just happen to work next to a huge loading dock where i practice after work. but the worst is im a motorcycle tech. so i get to fix others bikes while mine are sitting here apart waiting for me to fix them.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:02 PM

pocketracr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Crazy D
You gotta re-thread them holes

You might be able to use the same chain without adding links , depending how big the sprocket is .
i know im re-threading them, i drilled the holes out a little bigger too, only a couple thousandnths of an inch tho so i can start with fresh metal on metal, with no nics or dings. i wont be able to run it with the size chain i have on it, i need about 5 more links, i was running a 28 tooth and not im runnin like a 38 or whatever is stock on the x15, i bought it with the 28tooth already installed im just putting the stock back on cuz its bigger.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:56 PM

picked up my new D.I.D chain today, gettin it cut to size and slappin it on tomorrow after school. its gunna be different with that bigger rear sprocket, prolly gunna take me a while to get used to the power difference, im lookin forward to loopin it alot tomorrow. hopefully ill have circles back by the weekend.:YEAH
Old 01-11-2007, 05:58 PM

i got to ride today!! and with the bigger spocket it comes up fast:YEAH it was rainin but i was too anxious to hop on and ride so i did anyways, i can still do spreaders and one handers and stuff but i dont have any other stuff i can do locked down yet. i cant wait to ride this weekend:YEAH
Old 01-11-2007, 07:55 PM

lets see some pocketbike circles.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:39 PM

ahh, i just learned them before the bike broke, it broke when i was doin my first complete circle, i had one full circle and the sprocket snapped half way thru the next circle, it will prolyl take me a lil while ot get them back but im practicin hard. lol
Old 01-11-2007, 10:12 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Crazy D
How many hours do you work a day in sunny-80 degree Florida ?

How many do you? 40? That leaves you with plenty of practice time
Old 01-12-2007, 08:58 AM

for real i find time to practice after work. most of the time i have to fix somethin on my bike first as well
Old 01-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by letsride
How many do you? 40? That leaves you with plenty of practice time
At least 10.5 a day , sometimes more . And that doesn't include the one hour drive to work each way . Also doesn't include saturdays sometimes .

I also work second shift . Which means i come home well past midnight .

I don't remember ever seeing any of your guys pics. or videos

Maybe i'll go out this weekend in the snow
Old 01-12-2007, 06:45 PM

relax man im just busting your *****. i dont even own a camera and i ride by myself so no one to take pics. but i cant wait to finish my ysr/xr100 conversion.

how does the bike ride though? does it pull harder than your fiddy? and hows it wheelie
Old 01-15-2007, 10:04 PM

i finally got out and was able to ride today, still rusty for the most part but gettin it back. it was freezing cold like 30 all day with spot snow flakes but i still rode pretty much all day, i tryed sum circles with no luck, my best one was about 3/4 it was ok for a sit down.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:55 PM

i was impressed with the progress i made today on gettin back circles, i was doin them better than i ever have before, i had a few good ones, for the most part i was gettin 1 full circle then goin into the second highsiding it out, how do you guys keep your balance? ill try to get sum pics or a video up but im not very technologically inclined, i have a youtube account but my comp wont let me load the flashplayer so i cant watch anything on it. ill do my best to try to get a vid up asap then maybe you guys could tell me what im doin wrong