HONDA4EXRIDER is a decent person
Your Best Drunk 50 Moment

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR BEST DRUNKEN FIFTY MOMENT
Old 01-27-2007, 07:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: Your Best Drunk 50 Moment

I have three events... same night

First we started at the shop. Everyone had a couple beers and started the night with Boones Farm. Then all of us rode 10 miles to the house for a pit stop. Drank a couple beers. Then proceeded 5 blocks away to another friends house where we all did a couple tequilla shots. By then I am feeling numb and great! We then head to the high school and ride around for a bit. We proceed to leave the high school and have to go through a drain tunnel about 4 feet high. It rained the night before so things were wet and it was muddy. I am riding through and get to the end and yank the throttle so people can also exit the tunnel and I wouldn't be in the way. Well, I hit a patch of mud and the bike went flying out from underneith me and both the bike and I went sliding on the concrete of mud... wipe out numba one :YEAH I didn't feel a thing! Until the next day lol

Then after we rode back to the house for a change of clothes, we drank another beer. Then went the same route except passed the school, and to the gas station about 1 mile from the house. We parked the bikes went in got some more beer and drank for about 5 minutes. Then we headed through burlington northern santa fe railroad business park. We were happily ripping through the walking trails and a security officer flashed his lights at us honking. We bolted. We got to the end of the property and the guy was jumping outta his truck and chasing us. WHEW! We ditched him.
Then, we cruise through the mini forest and crossed the service road to get inbetween I35. We stop for another drink and smoke break. There is a creek that the I35 bridge goes over so we cruised down went through the creek into yet another tunnel.
This tunnel rides about 1 mile under the interstate with a few turns. Well, I didn't have a headlight and there were about 8 of us riding. Only 3 people had headlights. The guy in front of me bolts fast before I could turn the corner. I ride my bike up the side and flip it completely the opposite way. I was second to the end, so the guy behind me ***** up as he goes through the turn. We had to sit there until someone with a headlight came back. Finally they did, but they crashed right before reaching us. It was a BLAST ... **** drunk everyone was rollin!!

Then we trailed back around a different route to the shop where we started. On the way back, a semi truck was rollin slow on the side street and see's us go by and slams on his breaks. Me and 2 others went on ahead. We got back to the shop and NOONE was behind us. We waited for an hour when the guys rolled up. Come to find out the guy in the semi truck slammed on his breaks got out of his truck and got in one guys face and pushed him down in the ditch. (this guy was a martial arts teacher and was ready to get it on) Another guy (big New Yorker guy hehe) chases the trucker into his truck and bangs on his window to get him out and the guy is calling the cops on his cell phone. Everyone then bolts back to the shop. 2 guys make it back, and three are left behind. All three of them had to lay flat in on the side of the road in the tall grass to hide from the spotlights ... finally when the cops leave the area, one of the guy's motor blew. So they had to walk the bikes back. The reason we couldn't pick them up is because the guy who had the shop key was not back yet either!!!!!!!! MAN that night was AWESOMELY EVENTFULL!!! :YEAH

How you like them apples???
Old 01-28-2007, 01:00 AM

pocketracr is an unknown quantity at this point

very detailed, i like. ill have to save this one for a bed time story when i have kids
Old 01-28-2007, 11:34 AM

HONDA4EXRIDER is a decent person
Talking Re: Your Best Drunk 50 Moment

That Sounds Like A Sick *** Night. MY ONE NIGHT WAS I WAS WE WERE ALL AT OUR LOCAL RIDING SPOT AND THERE WAS A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE AND WE HAD THE FIFTIES AND THE BIG BIKES THERE BUT EVERY ONE WAS MAINLY RIDING THE FIFTIES AROUND SO MY ONE BUDDY SHOWS UP WIT TWO THIRTYS SO I WAS LIKE KICK *** SO WE ALL STARTED DRINKIN WE WERE ALL JUST CHILLIN IN A CIRCLE DRINKIN HANGING OUT THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE COPS COME WALKIN UP THE HILL AND WE WERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIDING PLACE SO THE COPS SAW THE BEER RIGHT AWAY THEY START WALKING OVER TO US AND WERE LIKE SCREW THIS, TWO KIDS THAT DIDNT HAVE BIKES ONE HOPPED ON MY QUAD AND THE OTHER ONE HOPPED ON MY BUDDIES BIG BIKE AND THERE WAS 6 OF US ON FIFTYS, WELL YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR SITTING DOWN FOR A WHILE WHEN YOUR DRINKIN THE YOU STAND UP AND YOUR LIKE WOAH YEA WELL PICTURE THAT RIGHT WHEN WE HOPPED ON THE BIKES. YEA SO RIGHT WHEN WE GET ON THE BIKES THE COPS START RUNNING AND I THANK GOD FOR THE LITTLE COMPRESSION THAT 50S HAVE TO KICK START BECAUSE IF I HAD A BIG BIKE AND THE STATE I WAS IN THAT BIKE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN STARTED. SO ANYWAY WE GET ON AND WE START TO RIDE AND TWO PEOPLE THAT WERE COMPLETIN DRUNK SO ONE HIT A TREE AND ONE GOT 4 FEET AND JUST FEEL THE REST OF US GOT AWAY BARELY BUT I THANK MY TWO FREINDS THAT GOT CAUGHT BECAUSE THEY MADE THE COPS NOT TO CHASE US. SO MY FRIENDS GOT TRESPASSIN,UNDERAGE DRINKIN, AND OPERTAING A MACHINE WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE YEA THAT WAS A FUN DAY
Old 02-07-2007, 04:19 PM

JONESER is a decent person

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	I wreck fiddies-1.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	188264   Click image for larger version

Name:	I wreck fiddies-2.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	188265  
Old 02-07-2007, 04:27 PM

nice!!! lol
Old 02-07-2007, 05:05 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

3rd gear wheelie down the middle of a busy street.. popo chasing, jumped a curb into a ditch.. got high cenetered on a rock, and broke my chain, covered in thorns, cop called me an idiot and let me go.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:52 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

wasted hauling *** to my bro's house. Hit a curb wrong and gave myself a concussion. That was a fun night.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:33 PM

stupid adults on kids bikes .. sheeeeeeesh
Old 02-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I listened to my friend and tried to wheelie off a 1' tall ramp. It wasn't a big ramp but 12 bars hurt. I still have the scar from that.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:56 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i ran from the popo when i couldnt even ride straight and got away :YEAH either that or the time my friends told me i was too drunk to be riding and i was like "no im not! **** you!! watch me do a wheelie!" i ended up with a knot on my shin the size of my fist...