Oh Yes !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 11:24 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Oh Yes !!

Old 12-30-2006, 11:24 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: Oh Yes !!

Old 12-30-2006, 06:44 PM

pocketracr is an unknown quantity at this point

nicceee:YEAH what is it? ysr or nsr? fill us in on some specs that thing is beast
Old 12-30-2006, 06:54 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Wow, I can't tell if you got a new camera or a new bike! LOL j/k........That thing looks FUN, nice collection
Old 12-31-2006, 02:24 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Wow, I can't tell if you got a new camera or a new bike! LOL j/k........That thing looks FUN, nice collection
Both are new The camera is a $15 cheapy digital though

It's a 2006 Honda NSF 100 . air cooled 4-stroke . 5-speed (1 up , 4 down) .

http://powersports.honda.com/motorcy...delId=NSF100R6

The fiddy is an '05 .

The other is a '05 x-1 , 2-stroke , slow as a snail .

I should have a x-18 by spring time :YEAH
Old 12-31-2006, 02:28 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

holy **** you wasted 5 grand on that
Old 12-31-2006, 02:33 AM

dont get the x18, it aint all **** like they say, if ur lookin for a good stunt bike get the x15 like i have, its perfect. the x18s have a really loose and bouncy suspension, but thats just my i wanna try and get some pics of me on the x15 but i spun the sprocket off the wheel, just make sure ur bolts are torqued down before u go doin wheelies.
Old 12-31-2006, 02:46 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by letsride
holy **** you wasted 5 grand on that
I don't think it's a waste

I will check into the x-15 .

I have seen a video of the x-18 and it looks decent :YEAH
Old 12-31-2006, 02:51 AM

yea i mean its not bad but i have alot more trust in my x-15, and i think its a lil cheaper but who knows

http://www.powersports.x10hosting.com/Stuffs/Jake's%20Pocketbike.JPG

thats when i first got it, its stunted out now with a 12 bar and some pegs, i can at least try to get a picture up with the bike how it is now
Old 12-31-2006, 03:06 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

That's cool . Is it a manual clutch 4-speed ? 110cc 4-stroke right ?

Did you use bmx rear pegs ?

I was gonna try to put 50Stunt pegs on the x1 . It's impossible to pull to a wheelie if you are sitting in the seat .
Old 12-31-2006, 12:19 PM

oh this bike has plenty of power for sit downs, trust me, i weigh about 135-140 and it pulls me up no problem with plenty of power to spare. yea i used bmx pegs 14mm on it and they work great, what i did for the scrape bar is the frame comes out of the rear so i just fabbed up the bar to slide into it and used some u bolts to keep it in place, it works good enough for me. it is a 110 4 speed 4 stroke, gear pattern N 1 2 3 4, up
Old 12-31-2006, 12:25 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Crazy D
I don't think it's a waste

I will check into the x-15 .

I have seen a video of the x-18 and it looks decent :YEAH
I do! You could have got a really nice big bike for that much I do like it alot though. How is it for stunting? Post some video when you get good
Old 12-31-2006, 12:54 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

I could still get a big bike , i just don't want one right now .

I got it last saturday so i haven't rode it but 5 minutes , cause of work and the weather .

It is pretty quick though :YEAH

It's gonna be sweet when i'm done with it

Originally Posted by pocketracr
oh this bike has plenty of power for sit downs, trust me, i weigh about 135-140 and it pulls me up no problem with plenty of
I meant sit downs on my x1 . The thing is a one speed centrifical clutch . I think i can run faster then it
Also the brakes are mechanical discs that have paper thin rotors . I busted my *** trying stand-up wheelies on it .

That's why i want a 110 4-stroke manual clutch with the hydraulics brakes .

Last edited by Crazy D; 12-31-2006 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:05 PM

I meant sit downs on my x1 . The thing is a one speed centrifical clutch . I think i can run faster then it
i know, i used to have an x1 also, it broke so fast, i sold it and got the x15 and its a beast. did you say the nsf had 5 gears? that would be nice
Old 12-31-2006, 04:17 PM

D. STUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

5 GRAND!!! what a ******* waste!!!
Old 12-31-2006, 04:39 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by D. STUNTER
5 GRAND!!! what a ******* waste!!!
Thanks for your input

Yeah it''s a 5 speed . 1 up , 4 down :YEAH
Old 12-31-2006, 04:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Whats up with some circles?
Old 12-31-2006, 04:47 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by nags
Whats up with some circles?
I can't do circles yet . Not even on the fiddy
Old 12-31-2006, 04:52 PM

I can't do circles yet . Not even on the fiddy

How long have you had it? There easy on the 50. Just practice with one foot down. Then Youll get used to it and put ur foot up
Old 12-31-2006, 05:02 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by letsride
How long have you had it? There easy on the 50. Just practice with one foot down. Then Youll get used to it and put ur foot up
I've had the fiddy since last year . I just don't ride much to practice .

When i try , i fall to the left so fast i can't recover