MY new project KTM400 SM stunter build up

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 11:12 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MY new project KTM400 SM stunter build up

Originally Posted by Ho_Hey
Oh yeah KTM Motard owners we got you covered :YEAH 2003 and up!
We designed a dual set-up for a fellow KTM motard owner here is a picture.:YEAH HHD We will posting more pictures and pricing soon.
pimp ****!:YEAH
I got the F4i one and its perfect, bet this one kics *** too

Jason......theres what you need to get!
Old 10-03-2007, 11:25 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
pimp ****!:YEAH
I got the F4i one and its perfect, bet this one kics *** too

Jason......theres what you need to get!
Thanks for the props and I am not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet but to info my fellow F4i riders we will be working on 2 more F4i products specifically designed for F4i's with the 929/954 front ends. I hope to have them ready in about 3 weeks.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:47 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Oh yeah KTM Motard owners we got you covered :YEAH 2003 and up!
We designed a dual set-up for a fellow KTM motard owner here is a picture.:YEAH HHD We will posting more pictures and pricing soon.

Damn. Christmas anyone?? Didn't think so.... nice work amigo.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:20 PM

Name:  33.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  42.9 KB
Name:  vc.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  75.3 KB
Name:  lk.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  68.8 KB
Name:  3.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  51.1 KB
Old 10-04-2007, 09:52 PM

SICKNESS!!!!!!

and as far as F4i products for F4ez'z with 954 front ends......pm that lil kitty so I can give you my money before its all gone!
If you could CNC a top triple clamp where I could mount my brembo handbrake better.....I would mail you cash and a hooker!
Old 10-04-2007, 10:49 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Sweet pics...... 2-stroke? mmmmkay...

Nice work with the bracket especially though!!:YEAH ....too pricey for me however. I can set up a HB with a fitting and a master for alot less. I know the added bonuses and pro's and con's of each.... mainly it's just the cost that is the con with this set up....

I like it...wish I could afford it.

KTM hardparts catolog has a new rear caliper at $224. I think, I would need to get it at around $20. instead in order to make it work out right.....

But like I said....Nice stuff though, just a lil steep at this point in the game for me.... only reason I couldn't get it for the 06 gixxer.... I was very interested, I'm sure you remember Ho Hey..... Sponsor Eazenutz and then he can sell it to me at cost maybe????

Have a good night fella's...I'm fadin fast....
Old 10-05-2007, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
..... Sponsor Eazenutz and then he can sell it to me at cost maybe???? .
good call......but you're a lil late, I already got the damn bracket!
you gotta make it out J and check out the new skills.....no joke, I want spreader O's ASAP, and HC O's to follow soon after!

I was wrappin SS O's and no throttle hand O's around Ryan today while he had the digital camera......ALMOST had no handed O's too.......AND workin on endos again and they're feelin high and tight!

F4i's are ****!
Old 10-07-2007, 06:14 PM

Our KTM dual brackets will work on 2003-2007 KTM 124cc-560cc :YEAH
Old 10-08-2007, 04:45 PM

WHEELY-BOY.NL is a decent person

cool bike Jason, you said in your mail that you have a project page on stuntlife so thats the reason i'm looking here!
I will answer your email in a few days!
I didnt even know there was a special motard section out here, so I did make a new thread with some pics of my bike.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:50 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by WHEELY-BOY.NL
cool bike Jason, you said in your mail that you have a project page on stuntlife so thats the reason i'm looking here!
I will answer your email in a few days!
I didnt even know there was a special motard section out here, so I did make a new thread with some pics of my bike.

Hey buddy!! There ya are!! Thanks, it's a work in progress but, as you know, KTM's are always worth it.

I was wondering when we were gonna hear from you over here!! Glad you could find it and you got a look at my hybrid motard builder! I am out of money to spend on the thing lately, so I just ride the **** outta it in the mean time!! learning new stuff every time I go out!!

I looked at your web-site more too stephan, and realized that we could be twins. LOL .... I think we are both the thinnest riders around! I'm like 6 feet tall and only weigh around 155-165lbs.
We look pretty similar with helmets on, except of my sleeve of tattoo's of course. And then when the bike moves, there is also your skill level to seperate us of course!! Maybe one day, with lots of practice, you'll catch up to me!! HAHAHAHAHAHA (yea right, it is I that need to catch up to you!)
Thanks for posting up, now I'll go check out your thread!!

That's wheelie boy everyone ...... ya'll better recognize!! This kid is the ****!

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 10-08-2007 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

wheely boy huh..
Old 10-09-2007, 01:18 AM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by old man roger
wheely boy huh..
Name:  actiefotohonda12.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  87.9 KB

yea ..................wheely boy..........:YEAH

He emailed this pic to me of what he's been working on(no handed HC circ's!!) with his 600RR....nevermind he's sponsored for the next 3yrs by KTM....
(hope you didn't mind I posted up that pic Stephan...) He's from the Netherlands, so got to keep that in mind too OMR..... not bad for 21 years old I thought...
Old 10-09-2007, 01:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

dirt bike bars and a foot brake make that trick not so hard
Old 10-09-2007, 01:30 AM
hunts and stunts

dirt bike bars and a foot brake make that trick not so hard
OK, Let's see ..... LOL That is still a sick pic I don't care what you say.

****, I'm impressed with just HC circ's alone my main man, let alone a factory sponsorship at 21...

anyways, just trying to give props to my boy Stephan there, fellow KTOOM stunt rider!

Got to admit though, I ain't seeing to many people doing this trick in the states yet.... at least not around here..... maybe some "no front end on the Highway" ****.... LOL but that is it!
(*cough*sitdown steve*cough*)

Old 10-09-2007, 01:50 AM
also known as OMR

i think some one has a boy crush.......lol

just kidding man i was actually making fun of the name not his skill level and then when i saw you get defensive i couldn't help but mess with ya a little , i actually think having an extra brake there is a cool idea im not one of those haters who bash on modifying bikes i mean hay thats what people do in my oppinion race bikes are preped for racing free style bikes are prepped for jumping so why shouldn't stunt bikes be prepped for stunting
Old 10-09-2007, 02:11 AM
hunts and stunts

i think some one has a boy crush.......lol

just kidding man i was actually making fun of the name not his skill level and then when i saw you get defensive i couldn't help but mess with ya a little , i actually think having an extra brake there is a cool idea im not one of those haters who bash on modifying bikes i mean hay thats what people do in my oppinion race bikes are preped for racing free style bikes are prepped for jumping so why shouldn't stunt bikes be prepped for stunting

****, maybe I HAVE been yelling at my wife too lately cuz I sure didn't mean to sound defensive! haha thought I was just stating facts...
Who cares, Just trying to help him get his name out there a lil too, surprised noone knows of this dude by now.

OH well, You did what I did at first too, then I saw him ride...

different style of everything over there than we have here. Even then, look at his web-site, or that thread he started in the motard section that has only 15 views or somin... the name actually sort of fits the way he looks, if you see what he looks like I'll be almost willing to bet it wasn't a name picked out by him....

That is sort of funny though Rog...
I was just giving him **** telling him after he sent me that picture it should be wheeley man from now on....LOL

And I thought since that OMR stock gearing vid, you were a purist now,LOL and you took your HB off and everything.... What I wanna know is who did you get to suck that dent out of your tank?? hahaha(insert "your mamma joke here)

and this time notice all the 's I can play along too!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:23 AM
also known as OMR

this could have been a typical stunt life thread and we could have called each other names for hours but we are too old and get bored too quick......lol
Old 10-09-2007, 02:23 AM
also known as OMR

almost forgot ,yo momma......lol
Old 10-09-2007, 02:28 AM
hunts and stunts

LOL

- night nukka.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:38 AM

this could have been a typical stunt life thread and we could have called each other names for hours but we are too old and get bored too quick......lol
I can make it a typical stuntlife thread

OMR....old monkey rubber
J.....turkey neck gobbler

ok, back to your old rants gramps

Quick Reply: MY new project KTM400 SM stunter build up