Just Got My Hands On A New Motard

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 04:38 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just Got My Hands On A New Motard

i hate you...

that thing is fkin awesome dude...i may get one haha.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:40 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

alvin still no action pics??
Old 12-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Gimme a few days--i gotta get one of my goons to come out and take some pics--I'll definitly have some shots by next week---I'm still in awe how nice and smooth this thing rides at 12 even going really slow w/stock sprockets and carbeurated--she loves to wheelie!!

Last edited by Armenian; 12-01-2006 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:49 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

dude that is a very nice bike....i wonder how it compares to the honda 450
post up some pics!!!lol
Old 12-02-2006, 07:43 AM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

that is sooooooooo sweet... the bars are real high :YEAH

but that wr, why is the mudguard there :S

cant wait for the ktm stunt pics :YEAH
Old 12-03-2006, 03:43 AM

Peeweesp is an unknown quantity at this point

the 660 smc has been around for a while but hasnt really been avalible in the US, i have a 98 620 LC4. The lc4 motor is pretty good for riding on the road. Dont have to change the oil or adjust the valves as often as the rfs motor. But the main draw backs are weight and really i think hp. I know the 620 stock out of the box is making like 45 hp and weighs like 300 pounds. the 450 is probobly making the same hp if not more and weighs less. the lc4 is still a great bike. And if you want a 660 you just need to order a big bore kit from germany. you can go bigger than 660 also there are some high hp Lc4s out there. just takes $$$$$
Old 12-06-2006, 12:54 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

As promised--sorry for the quality it's a vid capture:

Old 12-06-2006, 12:55 PM

I'll get some more on a real camera soon

Oh ya it was 30 degrees out that night burrrrrrrr
Old 12-06-2006, 04:55 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

nice...

I wanna take that thing for a spin around the block
Old 12-06-2006, 05:55 PM

ScottsWorld is an unknown quantity at this point

super motos are the **** everyone i know who has one has rode sport bikes and stunted but know all they want to do is kill the streets on are drz400sm
Old 12-06-2006, 06:15 PM

they're too easy--like the ultimate cheater bike. I gotta keep my **** out of jail--its going to be tough once this thing is street legal LOL.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:44 PM
streetpunishment.net

Randy S is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice bike man....I really want to get one!
Old 12-06-2006, 08:48 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

sick bike alvin congrats!!!!!!

wonder if anyone ever rode the 960?
Old 12-06-2006, 08:49 PM

wait till you get that street legal it is so fun we kill the streets in philly in them you should make a trip up with your bikes, i ride know withat least 8 other motos, i am waiting to get my hand break line and then its realy on, seat standers are easy as hell on these things
Attached Images  
Old 12-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yo scotts world do you have any pics of your bike?

i almost signed the papers on a drz400sm in black today....soooo close.

hard deciding. i could either have the drz400sm or get a 636 and a klx110
Old 12-06-2006, 10:06 PM

i had a 06 636 and i sold it after i got the drz it was more fun to ride i would buy the drz
Attached Images  
Old 12-06-2006, 10:46 PM

albqtibby is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet pics ARM!! cant wait for some better quality. Might have to make a trip down to the local KTM dealer and see what they offer..
Old 12-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

why are they soo much fun? lol can you list things?
Old 12-07-2006, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Vetter
why are they soo much fun? lol can you list things?
KTM 560SMR

241lbs
61hp
Radial brembo's.
100% stock
Old 12-07-2006, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by ScottsWorld
wait till you get that street legal it is so fun we kill the streets in philly in them you should make a trip up with your bikes, i ride know withat least 8 other motos, i am waiting to get my hand break line and then its realy on, seat standers are easy as hell on these things
I come up that way once in a while--actually I'll be up in Manasses this weekend with it.

I could just imagine how sick a handbrake would be on this thing. It would open up so many more tricks. All I can do are sit-down 12's and ennnnndos right now. 1st gear is fairly tall stock. I refuse to gear it up. Yet LOL.

Last edited by Armenian; 12-07-2006 at 01:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Just Got My Hands On A New Motard