Just Got My Hands On A New Motard

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 01:26 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: Just Got My Hands On A New Motard

Originally Posted by albqtibby
Sweet pics ARM!! cant wait for some better quality. Might have to make a trip down to the local KTM dealer and see what they offer..
You might just find a steal right now--its end of season and they're offering big $$$ off MSRP on the SMR's. I got 1,650 off MSRP 6350 OTD ready for tags once you install lights. Your basically getting one of the sickest supermoto's ready-to-run stock. :YEAH
Old 12-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Armenian
You might just find a steal right now--its end of season and they're offering big $$$ off MSRP on the SMR's. I got 1,650 off MSRP 6350 OTD ready for tags once you install lights. Your basically getting one of the sickest supermoto's ready-to-run stock. :YEAH
whoa...

i was damn near signing the papers for a drz400sm in black today for $5500 brand new. they only have what...35hp?

pfft...

KTM sounds like the way to go.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:04 AM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Vetter
whoa...

i was damn near signing the papers for a drz400sm in black today for $5500 brand new. they only have what...35hp?

pfft...

Most definitly--go orange!
Old 12-07-2006, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Vetter
whoa...

pfft...

If your serious about it go sign up on www.supermotojunkie.com. There are a few sick deals on KTM's in the classifieds.
Old 12-07-2006, 02:08 AM

Here's a guy in Indiana selling this for 5,800. I almost bought it a few weeks ago.

2006 KTM560SMR:

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=24165
Old 12-07-2006, 08:44 PM

albqtibby is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice looking bike!! Man i wish more people here where in to them.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

too late... i spent the money on these...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175875
Old 12-08-2006, 02:16 AM

Peeweesp is an unknown quantity at this point

on ktms website, for next year they dont have the 560 or 450 smr listed. But i heard that they made so many this year that they are just keeping them unchanged for 07 and will just use the same 06 model. but my next bike will defiently be a lighter 450 or 525 or 560 which ever i can afford, the LC4 is just too heavy compared to them and damn i dont make that much hp lol
Old 12-08-2006, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Peeweesp
on ktms website, for next year they dont have the 560 or 450 smr listed. But i heard that they made so many this year that they are just keeping them unchanged for 07 and will just use the same 06 model. but my next bike will defiently be a lighter 450 or 525 or 560 which ever i can afford, the LC4 is just too heavy compared to them and damn i dont make that much hp lol
Ya if u look u can find sick deals on the SMR right now. My boy has the 450SMR and he loves it. I got the 560 and I love it. U can't make a wrong decision whichever one you choose. I chose the 560 because I'm getting it plated for street in about 2 weeks. :YEAH
Old 12-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm in love with the husky 510. Light, street legal out of the box, powerful, best of the best brakes, suspension, etc, and the styling is sweet.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:33 AM

ScottsWorld is an unknown quantity at this point

yea the ktms are alot nicer then the drz but i wanted to buy something street ready right from the dealer but with the pipe and other modes it woke it up alot, the bike is going today to powers stuntworks so matt can make 12 bars and maybe some kind of race rail so i will have pics up when i get it back
Old 12-10-2006, 04:13 PM

albqtibby is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^Hmm sounds interesting post up when you get pics!!
Old 12-10-2006, 05:17 PM

Splash4195 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've ridden a KTM SMR 450. It's Sick! He told me about his buddies CRF 450 that had all the goodies on it that I was going to pick up for like 4 grand. I was to late! I've been looking around here and my friend that works at the KTM Dealership could get me into one a 560 for 5,600 not including tax. Super easy to plate. Lots of fun to ride! Are they not going to make the SMR for 07?
Old 12-10-2006, 05:18 PM

Don't get a DRZ they are junk. Friend had one it was a PIECE OF ____!
Old 12-10-2006, 05:22 PM

Peeweesp is an unknown quantity at this point

from what i heard they arent gonna make an 07 because they made so many 06's but i dont know for sure, seems stupid to not make them, they sell tons of them
Old 12-10-2006, 05:31 PM

Aprilia makes a V twin motard that's going to be available this year and it's street legal. I'm going to start looking at the first of the year. Daddy needs a new toy!
Old 12-10-2006, 06:43 PM

ScottsWorld is an unknown quantity at this point

ktms are nice bikes but my drz is an 06 and i have 3,600 miles on it and havent had a problem with it
Old 12-10-2006, 11:46 PM

i got better pics from this weekends stunt session coming up shortly fellas...stay tuned!!