Just Got My Hands On A New Motard

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 11:27 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: Just Got My Hands On A New Motard

You should def get some footage of that thing. How do the tires handle on the street?:YEAH
Old 11-28-2006, 10:52 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by letsride
How do the tires handle on the street?:YEAH
they handle great. very sticky--i was on the throttle pushing it hard and the back end has'nt broken loose at all yet-:YEAH
Old 11-28-2006, 02:17 PM

albqtibby is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats on sweet 'tard!! me wants one so bad.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:38 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

--rode my 636 today and it felt like a big turd lol
Old 11-28-2006, 05:46 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

oh shizzle, that´s a damn hot bike, KTM´s rock!:YEAH
Old 11-29-2006, 10:06 AM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

very sexy bike. you gettin it up yet or still braking it in
Old 11-29-2006, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by gixxer601
very sexy bike. you gettin it up yet or still braking it in
I'm actually waiting until the end of this week when the axle sliders and handguards come in before i go crashing it haha.

I did a few rolling endos on it--too easy--
Old 11-29-2006, 05:24 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Get some pics
Old 11-29-2006, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Get some pics
no doubt :YEAH
Old 11-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

God that's nasty.. I"m GREEN right now
Old 11-29-2006, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
God that's nasty.. I"m GREEN right now
lol tell me about it--i find myself going into the garage randomly throughout the day just to stare at it.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:06 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

thats fu(kin sweet... i wanna convert a honda 250f into a motard in the future..
Old 11-29-2006, 10:00 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

i was going to get one of those last year.. how you going to get plates on it?? it has no lights
Old 11-29-2006, 10:27 PM

Rick is an unknown quantity at this point

That thing is fuggin sick!
Old 11-29-2006, 11:22 PM

virus is an unknown quantity at this point

Any Body see the new Ktm Smc 660. Its looks so awsome. Had no E start to save weight. Its lighter then the 625. Think im gonna trade in my bike + some cash and buy one of these in the spring.

http://ktm.com/660-SMC.40.19.html
Old 11-30-2006, 02:36 AM

dude that 660 looks absolutely sick--its much more street friendly too with the LC4 motor--not as much maintenance as my RFS motor in the SMR.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
i was going to get one of those last year.. how you going to get plates on it?? it has no lights
I'm ordering a lighting kit this week. Probably going to go with an Acerbis BLitz in KTM Orange and some sort of a smallish LED taillight/license plate bracket. I also have to get a stator, rectifier and a battery so this thing can keep the lights going for the street. Plating it will be no problem.

Last edited by Armenian; 11-30-2006 at 02:46 AM.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:54 PM

i need a cameraman--could'nt wait anymore for these stupid sliders today so i went out and 12ed it. Waaaaaay too easy-and smooooooooooth too WOW im impressed.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:38 PM

virus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Armenian
dude that 660 looks absolutely sick--its much more street friendly too with the LC4 motor--not as much maintenance as my RFS motor in the SMR.
yes that why Im really interested. I have a wr450 and I hate doing valves.... Herd the Lc4 is a good motor, its alittle heavier then what im used to but im sure it makes up for it with power. And its still got the slim motard look unlike that ugly sm950.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:21 AM

ab420 is an unknown quantity at this point

That thing is sick! :YEAH

--------------------------------------------------
CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Quick Reply: Just Got My Hands On A New Motard