All Odds Beaten A.O.B. Website Coming Soon
Detroit, MI

todays session 1st day on f4i

Old 08-17-2006, 11:37 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
todays session 1st day on f4i

i love it scraping high chairs first day on it, got the fast sso's . and starting to get the straight line combos ... garret st8 kills it and jack going to scrape a hc soon as the hb's on there... all around killer first day on the bike...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
2.JPG (69.4 KB, 5 views)
3.JPG (77.3 KB, 1 views)
4.JPG (74.1 KB, 5 views)
5.JPG (98.7 KB, 7 views)
6.JPG (73.1 KB, 1 views)
7.JPG (74.4 KB, 5 views)
8.JPG (78.2 KB, 6 views)
9.JPG (93.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 08-18-2006, 12:23 AM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough
Re: todays session 1st day on f4i

good **** chris
Old 08-18-2006, 12:56 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

yea i need a new cam chain tensioner..... and relocate the idle screw, wire fans always on,and headlight...new tire..... then itll be tight
Old 08-18-2006, 02:24 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

WTF is that

the Kane edition f4i
Old 08-18-2006, 08:10 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by celgsxr
i love it scraping high chairs first day on it, got the fast sso's . and starting to get the straight line combos ... garret st8 kills it and jack going to scrape a hc soon as the hb's on there... all around killer first day on the bike...
Jack hand brake is here today!!!!!

Everyone was back together like old times... Like it is suppose to be.....

Sorry I didnt stick around long.. Everyone was getting ready to take off..

Chris good seeing ya...

Everyone looked good out there!!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by suicidl
WTF is that

the Kane edition f4i
willie i can not belive these damn f4i's...........can u say cheater bike i dont care what color it is......... 2nd day was almost great scapring hc almost got the climb of hc to ss... far side ralphs...... str8 line combos... but there was a squidley event were i did a str8 line combo then at the end i started to do o's and i heard brakes looked and garret on the burgandy bike above was coming in 4gear coaster and the dusty rode ended up highside him..with no helmet 30feet... lucky my riding buddy isnt hurt too bad he had to pop his knee in place but his foot still hurts adn it looks sprained....... he wouldnt of hit me and i wouldnt want him to... so that is my squid story of to riders with both bad judgement calls .... sorry im a squid i no it and i should be punished
Old 08-19-2006, 01:08 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

willie i can not belive these damn f4i's...........can u say cheater bike i dont care what color it is......... 2nd day was almost great scapring hc almost got the climb of hc to ss... far side ralphs...... str8 line combos... but there was a squidley event were i did a str8 line combo then at the end i started to do o's and i heard brakes looked and garret on the burgandy bike above was coming in 4gear coaster and the dusty rode ended up highside him..with no helmet 30feet... lucky my riding buddy isnt hurt too bad he had to pop his knee in place but his foot still hurts adn it looks sprained....... he wouldnt of hit me and i wouldnt want him to... so that is my squid story of to riders with both bad judgement calls .... sorry im a squid i no it and i should be punished
Man That sucks to hear..

I guess I was just pulling up right after all that **** went down....

I pulled up to the spot and it was empty.... and then about 20 minutes later the spot started to fill up.. so I just packed up and left...

Im gonna call garret in the morning .... you guys are killing it on those frickin F4I's...

Chris youve come so far... i remeber when all you wanted to do was hit the bar.. and you were going still going 30 miles an hour....

I think we all came far... No one really thought they see the day Id hit the bar with out wrecking..LOL...

Jack learned circles in like 2 weeks at the most.. and hes gettting a hand brake this week so he should be killing it even more..

Preacher.. hes go so much heart.. he learned good this summer even with all his injuries....No handers thats what he wanted...

Its a shame the summer is almost over... everyone is together downriver having a great time!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Droptop
Man That sucks to hear..

I guess I was just pulling up right after all that **** went down....

I pulled up to the spot and it was empty.... and then about 20 minutes later the spot started to fill up.. so I just packed up and left...

Im gonna call garret in the morning .... you guys are killing it on those frickin F4I's...

Chris youve come so far... i remeber when all you wanted to do was hit the bar.. and you were going still going 30 miles an hour....

I think we all came far... No one really thought they see the day Id hit the bar with out wrecking..LOL...

Jack learned circles in like 2 weeks at the most.. and hes gettting a hand brake this week so he should be killing it even more..

Preacher.. hes go so much heart.. he learned good this summer even with all his injuries....No handers thats what he wanted...

Its a shame the summer is almost over... everyone is together downriver having a great time!!!
yea there was some squids still there when we left ........ my favorite one is the guy on the old **** can of tuna doing 2 up with his skinny(not) girlie friend on it....... but summer ending just means better riding weather.... untill that poopy winter rolls in and roll out....... well i havent witnessed the 12 bar scaping yet but if u scrape yours ill scrape mine
Old 08-19-2006, 01:06 PM

punisher586 is a decent person

chris i was killin it on your bike better than you admit it. i love that bike and im killin you for it. circles it like 5 minutes. it was ****in crazy. damn im in love. im turnin the 600rr into that immediately. dude i love that bike.
to bad your gay bro. i couldnt believe it. hahaa im stealin your bike bottom line. accept it. thanks and have a great day
Old 08-19-2006, 05:03 PM

is any one riding today jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Old 08-19-2006, 06:52 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

is any one riding today jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
been trying to get a hold of you forever today
Old 08-19-2006, 06:52 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough