Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

Chicagoland Stunt Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 04:03 PM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chicagoland Stunt Show

Originally Posted by Poptart1478
I don't think the mods will come in yelling....outside of Robbie calling her a *****...no one really got flamed, now did they?
Well robbie is a whole different story, no one likes him anyways everybodies just use to him but the way things have been run lately around here it wouldn't suprise me. The fact of the matter is I thought this whole issue was dropped. Her wasn't needed, especially from an outsiders point of view into "my" sport. Na mean?
Old 05-25-2005, 04:07 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't go anywhere I am right here. Your both a bunch of babbeling little babies with nothing else better to do than waste your time arguing with yourself.

Robbie...You prove your ignorance along with this Nick character. You both have a lot of growing up to do.

I need not defend myself with Greg, what happened behind closed doors and telephone calls no one will ever know. There is always two sides to every story

As for dancing on a speaker at an after party...I would never disrespect myself like that, never have, never will. I am far from a Hoe-Bag also....

Have fun achieving whatever it is your trying to achieve.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:07 PM
I Love To Post!

Poptart1478 will become famous soon enoughPoptart1478 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NickIF
Well robbie is a whole different story, no one likes him anyways everybodies just use to him but the way things have been run lately around here it wouldn't suprise me. The fact of the matter is I thought this whole issue was dropped. Her wasn't needed, especially from an outsiders point of view into "my" sport. Na mean?
I hear you. I do. Even outside of Babee's 2 cents...this thread itself got blown out of proportion just because the mall asked for money. I thought it was a really good idea to get everyone out in a parking lot to see what they could bring. Stunts shows are fun--regardless if you are the best at what you do or not. I would rather teach someone how to stunt, then sit on a website and argue about it. $10, $20, even $30...I don't think that it is going to break anyones pocket...but hey, we all have our thoughts and opinions. Life is a choice...you either do it or you don't. No arguing needed.

And Robbie is way out of line
Old 05-25-2005, 04:12 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Poptart1478
Sorry, I couldn't help with this one. But Robbie, you have no room to go bashing people. Especailly when you don't know ****. You add to the **** your stories times 100.
You make people just want to tell you off, it is like you ask for it. Maybe if you shut up once in a while, people would want to be your friend instead of your enemy.
i know girl...but im not looking for friends on the net...i have my own.
i dont let to many people get close to me on the net....just how i am.
in real life ....im ur best friend (as in, in person... VERY few can deny it)

and i dont know what u know....but ive heard ACTUAL convo's ...so i dont glorify anything...she walked all over him...she knows it...

BUT...lets stay on topic and out of there OLD *** biz.
i just felt the need for some truth...my bad...good thing no one reads this **** besides the 3-5 locals that are still on this site (chicagland part)...cuz we know where the rest of the locals are on CR cuz this of weak *** drama for ur mama crap.....feel free to come over and enjoy
Old 05-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone can STFU now, cuz im done with this thread. It will now be closed. Take it to PM if you have issues with someone. (in my best Apu voice from THE SIMPSON) Thank you, come again.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:19 PM
I Love To Post!

Poptart1478 will become famous soon enoughPoptart1478 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Robbie
i know girl...but im not looking for friends on the net...i have my own.
i dont let to many people get close to me on the net....just how i am.
in real life ....im ur best friend (as in, in person... VERY few can deny it)

and i dont know what u know....but ive heard ACTUAL convo's ...so i dont glorify anything...she walked all over him...she knows it...

BUT...lets stay on topic and out of there OLD *** biz.
i just felt the need for some truth...my bad...good thing no one reads this **** besides the 3-5 locals that are still on this site (chicagland part)...cuz we know where the rest of the locals are on CR cuz this of weak *** drama for ur mama crap.....feel free to come over and enjoy

Robbie--sometimes I think you lost a few too many brain cells with all that pot your smoke. Old azz biz is old azz biz....you brought it up jackazz...
I was there, before her and after her. I know it all and both sides. So please don't give me your 2 cents to a relationship that you were no part of. Every relationship in life has its problems--not just Greg and Nadines. Everyone is entitled to scream, yell, love, be happy...just because you heard a conversation or two--DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT...to call her a *****, or go any near bashing her the way you have and are.

It is apparent that everyone dislikes you for a reason...what I don't understand is why you try so hard to make it that way...but that is another conversation in itself.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:19 PM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

because there is no drama on CR! duuuhhhhhh
Old 05-25-2005, 04:21 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

PS...dont make me feel bad again....not trying to hurt anyone.
I didnt call anyone a *****...read it again.
I've heard nothing but nice things about nadine (out side of dating, of course...cuz u ladies are all crazy when it comes to men)

i apoligize....i just wanted in on this "hot drama for ur mama" with the tool box trying to put on this "show"
he just went about it wrong...and it blew up in his face...
how all this other crap came up...well...that is what happens on the lovely net...
again...im sorry if i hurt any feelings...but remember..the net dont have feelings.

love,
Rob
Old 05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robbie

I never walked all over Greg, I did eveything I could for him and I loved him very much and still do to this day. I would do anything for him! He is a good person and I never ever wanted to hurt him and he knows that and thats all that matters to me. I shouldn't have to explain myself to you or anyone for that matter. But when anyone butts into my personal life and starts talking **** is when I get mad For the people that know "ME" they know that I was good to him and that I am a "GOOD" person. They also know you fu*k with me once and I won't forgive you. Makes for a very uncomfortable situation when you see me.

To the topic at hand. I will be there to support them as will Stacy and anyone else we can round up. I am sure it will be a good time.

Sorry for the thread bashing, it seems to be inevitable these days.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry were CLOSED!
Please call again.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:26 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough

I love you all!!!