Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

Chicagoland Stunt Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 07:25 PM

BigD Miltown is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chicagoland Stunt Show

He's right, if you let anyone ride that pays your asking for trouble. Someone could get hurt. You should get a group of ( how ever many ) that can ride. If not, it's just gonna look like a circus because no good rider is gonna go out there if you got a bunch of idiots out there. I won't risk getting hurt for a unpaid show especially by some idiot that thinks he can ride.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:51 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

yup.....why the hell would i PAY 25 dollars to stunt for YOU??? how bout you pay my group 500 and put on an ACTUAL show.......this irritates the **** out of me, as dsog thomas preaches---amateurs doing free shows KILLS the stunt show market for the people that actually know how to put on a show........your going to have 30 squids doing power wheelies and thinking they are cool cause they can do wheelies legally and only have to pay 25 bucks

what a joke
Old 05-06-2005, 06:24 PM

CHAIN_REACTION is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
yup.....why the hell would i PAY 25 dollars to stunt for YOU??? how bout you pay my group 500 and put on an ACTUAL show.......this irritates the **** out of me, as dsog thomas preaches---amateurs doing free shows KILLS the stunt show market for the people that actually know how to put on a show........your going to have 30 squids doing power wheelies and thinking they are cool cause they can do wheelies legally and only have to pay 25 bucks

what a joke
LOOK A**HOLE..............EITHER YOU'RE GONNA PAY TO PLAY OR NOT.....WE REALLY DON'T NEED YOUR *** THERE ANYWAY......DIKS LIKE YOU SHOULD JUST STAY HOME.............NEGATIVITY KILLS ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A RIDER???????? NOW THAT'S A JOKE!!!!!!

SINCERLY YOURS................
C.E.O. Chain/Reaction M.C. "THA ROW"

Last edited by Shaggy; 05-07-2005 at 08:43 AM.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:08 PM

pfunkadelik is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	afe.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	136208  
Old 05-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CHAIN_REACTION
Dam Jai........These fockers seem like thet'd rather stunt behind warehouses where nobody can see em'. Rather than stunt for everyone & get noticed..

Anyway we'll be there.......#1 stunnas will be there......NU World Ryders will be there.....Ruff Ryders will be there and anyone else that has tha ***** to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's just sticking up for himself and explaining why he, as a "focker" would rather stunt behind a warehouse.

While I agree with us riders needing to stick together and stuff - we all have different opinions and veiws about different things. You can't jump down the throat of every person that has a different opinion than you. I mean, hell, YOU questioned people's opinion to stunt behind a warehouse instead of at a competition (with no cash prizes), he's telling ya.

You HAVE to look at it from the majority's veiwpoint..... SOMEONE is trying to make a TON of money. Not only that, but they are trying to make it off of the "brotherhood" of riders.

Besides that - back in the OLD days.... I'm talking back in the day when most of the riders out there now (it seems) were still riding their BMX bikes and crying at night because "that special girl" turned them down to prom. Back when there were only 2 sportbike groups (L/C's and Full Throttle Chicago) in the area ... we used to stunt in that parking lot for free. :YEAH
Old 05-08-2005, 01:20 AM

ChainReaction82 is an unknown quantity at this point

we already have our stunt team going to be there...i was telling on here in case you wanted to be a part of the cause...

if you don't want to pay and you don't want to come out and put on a show for the masses and you feel the show is ****..then fine...don't pay it no mind....but none the less...we already have our stunt team lined up and many other stunt teams coming also....so you and your particular stunt team does NOT have to be a part if you choose not to.

Nobody is going to kiss your *** and beg you to come be a part of this show. If you are going to be in it then fine...i already gave the guidelines...if not then thats your choice also.

and row...i understand where you're coming from also but still...people instead of coming and showing off their talents LEGALLY for a show for the city...than stay in parking lots hoping not to get shut down and not get recognized for their hard earned efforts...then honestly...."fukk em"...

and thats towards ANYBODY who feels that i'm wrong for setting up the show in this manner. And for the RECORD...alot of the guys from c.c. is performing in the show...so if you consider them squids and all they do is power wheelies then you all have your helmets and one hitters shoved way too far up your *** for that. We're on the same page...but instead of working together...you'd rather **** on a project. Its cool though...do what ya'll do
Old 05-08-2005, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by NickIF
Who all is going to be allowed to ride... anyone with money? The idea of PAYING $25 to do a show with a group of people I don't know, or possibly some power wheelie squids doesn't sound to appealing to me. Last I checked the riders usually got paid to put on a show, or if not paid they at least got something out of it. I can ride the spot all day long for free, no need for me to pay to go somewhere to ride where there might be a bunch of retards that might possibly wreck me. Goodluck with it though I guess,

I think you'd be better off inviting a set # of people that can ride to come and put on a show and possibly hook them up with free admission or free food or something. Letting anyone with $25 ride is gonna be disaster...

All people stunting do get free food and all...the 25 dollar entry fee is from the mall...it was set in contract like that...also riders that are involved are part of the stunting community. Not just anybody is jumping in the show...mostly everyone that IS in the show is known for stuntin.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:42 AM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChainReaction82

and row...i understand where you're coming from also but still...people instead of coming and showing off their talents LEGALLY for a show for the city...than stay in parking lots hoping not to get shut down and not get recognized for their hard earned efforts...then honestly...."fukk em"...

and thats towards ANYBODY who feels that i'm wrong for setting up the show in this manner. And for the RECORD...alot of the guys from c.c. is performing in the show...so if you consider them squids and all they do is power wheelies then you all have your helmets and one hitters shoved way too far up your *** for that. We're on the same page...but instead of working together...you'd rather **** on a project. Its cool though...do what ya'll do
#1 there is no more "control coalition" so using there name to draw people in is WEAK. That's unless you consider elmer the only member. #2 back when CC was around how many members were there? I think you're a little new to the game... rodger, merk, micky, orgre..... merk is in cali riding with warren jamez, rodger and micky don't ride anymore so that leaves ogre and I thought he was part of "CR"?

#3 I don't ride to impress people nor feel the need to "get recognized for my hard earned efforts" I have a job, motorcycle riding is FUN... a hobby if you will.

Enjoy your show playa I'll stay at my parking lot
Old 05-18-2005, 10:45 AM

LOOK A**HOLE..............EITHER YOU'RE GONNA PAY TO PLAY OR NOT.....WE REALLY DON'T NEED YOUR *** THERE ANYWAY......DIKS LIKE YOU SHOULD JUST STAY HOME.............NEGATIVITY KILLS ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A RIDER???????? NOW THAT'S A JOKE!!!!!!

SINCERLY YOURS................
C.E.O. Chain/Reaction M.C. "THA ROW"
You talk a lot but I've yet to see any pictures of you actually stunting... That **** in your avatar doesn't count either my grandmother can wheelie a quad.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:05 AM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, im gonna say this once for the cheap seats. This thread was to let people know what was going on. If you wanna go and participate, cool, if not leave it alone! If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all! Grow the *** up! Thank you, please drive thru.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NickIF
#1 there is no more "control coalition" so using there name to draw people in is WEAK. That's unless you consider elmer the only member. #2 back when CC was around how many members were there? I think you're a little new to the game... rodger, merk, micky, orgre..... merk is in cali riding with warren jamez, rodger and micky don't ride anymore so that leaves ogre and I thought he was part of "CR"?

#3 I don't ride to impress people nor feel the need to "get recognized for my hard earned efforts" I have a job, motorcycle riding is FUN... a hobby if you will.

Enjoy your show playa I'll stay at my parking lot

I was wondering about that. I ran into Rodger a couple weeks ago and told him about the show (maybe he would be interested?) and he laughed at it and said there is no way he would ever pay someone to let him put on a show.

I didn't say anything - but since you brought it up

And Jeff - my opinion is that they kinda started it by kinda running people down for NOT wanting to join in:
CHAIN_REACTION
Dam Jai........These fockers seem like thet'd rather stunt behind warehouses where nobody can see em'. Rather than stunt for everyone & get noticed..

Anyway we'll be there.......#1 stunnas will be there......NU World Ryders will be there.....Ruff Ryders will be there and anyone else that has tha ***** to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2005, 01:45 PM

Jeff:

Grow up? please... It's exactly what shaggy said, I was sincerely interested in showing up... hell I wasn't looking for money or free anything, but I'm certainly not going to pay. $25 to ride + gas it's going to take me to get out there from chicago= no thanks. No biggie. I simply asked a question how can you expect people to pay to put on a show and they snapped back, so RELAX.
Old 05-18-2005, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by ChainReaction82
All people stunting do get free food and all...the 25 dollar entry fee is from the mall...it was set in contract like that...also riders that are involved are part of the stunting community. Not just anybody is jumping in the show...mostly everyone that IS in the show is known for stuntin.
This is the answer I was looking for, thanks but maybe I'll see ya on the street some time or at the stuntlife comp
Old 05-18-2005, 02:01 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point

The grow up comment was aimed more towards the name calling, bickering and the "I can stunt better than you with my throttle hand tied behind my back and my helmet on backwards or my sisters, boyfriends twice removed cousins mother can balance a 12 better than you" comments. It was also aimed globally.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:25 PM

Really guys & gyrls alike......This is a show for everyone.....If you people can come stunt for the people that had that shyt in joliet last year what's the differance? Oh...Nevermind...............It's hosted by-----Chain/Reaction M.C. This is to show everyone that stunttin isn't just some punks tearin' up streets( or warehouses ) it's more than that.....If YOU build it....We will come support your shows (even if their behind a warehouse) We don't wanna fight bout anything here......Ok you might be a better stunter Ok I'll give you that.....but, prove yourself
I'm done.............................................. ..Have fun

LOVE ALWAYS,
C.E.O. Chain/Reaction M.C. " THA ROW "
Old 05-19-2005, 01:01 AM

Really guys & gyrls alike......This is a show for everyone.....If you people can come stunt for the people that had that shyt in joliet last year what's the differance? Oh...Nevermind...............It's hosted by-----Chain/Reaction M.C. This is to show everyone that stunttin isn't just some punks tearin' up streets( or warehouses ) it's more than that.....If YOU build it....We will come support your shows (even if their behind a warehouse) We don't wanna fight bout anything here......Ok you might be a better stunter Ok I'll give you that.....but, prove yourself
I'm done.............................................. ..Have fun

LOVE ALWAYS,
C.E.O. Chain/Reaction M.C. " THA ROW "
last year it was free too...

later
Old 05-21-2005, 05:42 PM

listen....

25 to enter.....15 will be returned AFTER the show...as a deposit to get stunters to show....

if you still want to bag the show...so be it...do u and we'll do us...

no more words need to be shared or argued. You do what u feel best and we'll do what we feel best...

and thats all i have to say on it...if not...screw it
Old 05-22-2005, 10:52 PM

Johnny219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo NICKIF what spots do you ride at. All my spots around here are getting burned up. Id like to come out and ride one of these days. Every time I go to bolingbrook no one is there. So let me know if you and your crew want to meet up and ride. John
Old 05-22-2005, 10:54 PM

Johnny219 is an unknown quantity at this point

And for the competition I'm sure me and my crew will be there.
Old 05-24-2005, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Johnny219
And for the competition I'm sure me and my crew will be there.

And there it is.................Compitition...........*** $$$$$$$$$$$ it's about who's on point...not who pays what
It's for the kids & adults alike that wanna be like US.......... Riders,Stunters & crazy ****** like US.............................................

And Spine.......See ya soon

"THA ROW"

Quick Reply: Chicagoland Stunt Show