Reckless Methods Photo Gallery
www.recklessmethods.com
Cape Cod, MA

Insensitive

Old 09-30-2004, 03:49 PM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Insensitive

Originally Posted by od1nixer
Oi, tough crowd I tell ya. I've barely been able to touch my computer, let alone crap out another story. I should get paid for this. You guys are working me like a white slave
take all this.. make a book theres you $$$ right there.. **** id buy it
Old 10-01-2004, 12:44 AM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, i can't believe this thread is 24 fu(kin pages long!! I only read the 1st couple pages, funny **** though. I must warn you guys though, this shyt may be funny now but it won't be a laughing matter when some one really gets hurt like in the case of my brother. You never know what phychos are capable of, because they never think about the ramifications of thier actions.

Story time:
this happened just this week-
Sat., it's my brother's birthday so we throw a party at the house. sunday nite he wants to celebrate w/ his friends, so he calls her to tell her he won't be home that nite. (they're not 2gether, sleep in separtate rooms, & only live 2gether coz they have a kid). Anyways around 8pm she comes by the house & drops the kid off & says she'll be by later to get him. My brother goes home around 9pm to get sum stuff, & all is fine at his house. around 10pm she begins calling him & leaving him nasty messages saying where the fu(k are u, this & that. after leaving him 100 messages she tells him in the last message that sum1 broke into the house & stole all his shyt. (btw, she never came to get the kid that nite, untill 4pm the next day, my mom had to call out of work). he **** home the next day and finds the back door window broken & that only HIS shyt was stolen, ie: playstation, games, xbox, tv, cpu, dvd, ect. (she's also threaten to steal all his shyt & giv it away before). So my brother calls my dad asking what he should do & says he kinda suspects it's psycho, my dad tells him to call the police. She's standing rite there during the convo & gets mad & says "i didn't do that shyt, how dare u accuse me, I'LL CALL THE POLICE MYSELF"!! So she calls the police, 1 officer **** over & takes her report. (mind u, he also has a pit who would tear any1 up if they broke in, which the officer finds odd). She gives the statement & says she found the dog roaming in the park down the street when she went looking for him that nite. NEways the cop leaves & another 1 shows up while she's in the shower, to take prints & asks my brother if he has any idea who it was, he says he thinks it was her. The cops tells him if finds out who it was to giv him a call so they don't waste man hrs & stop the investigation. she **** downstrairs & asks my brother what he told the 2nd cop, my brother tells her that he told the cop he thought it was her. she calls her mom to tell her that my brother thinks it was her, & that it was fu(t up. Her mother, being as crazy as her, begins to yell at my brother saying "U hav sum nerve!" She asks him if he's got proof & if he's even checked her car, which at that point my brother says "no, but thanks fot he idea". At that point psycho suddenly has to leave. He tells her she's not leaving till he checks her car, which she lets him do willingly, then he says ok now open your truck... she tells him the latch is broke He climbs in the back, goes thru the seats & GUESS WHAT HE FOUND?!? all his **** is in the back!! Dumb bitch! so now he goes back inside & calls the 2nd cop to tell him that he found his shyt, but he didn't want to press charges coz he felt sorry for her & didn't want her to go to jail . the cop tells him they HAVE to arrest her regardless for giving a false statement. She leaves so they wouldn't arrest her, she **** bac 10 mins later, left her car running in the middle of the street & is kicking the door frantically tring to get back in talking about how she needs to get sumthing. he opens the door, she walks in, grabs a knife from the kitchen & trys to kill my brother, rite in front of the child. My brother is trying to restrain her, move my nefew out the way so he won't get hurt, AND trying to keep the dog from tearing her apart after she begins to attack him, all at the same tym... this is too much go'n & after swinging at him a few times putting holes in the walls, in the couch, & knoking the kid over, she gets him in the leg. he finnally restarins her w/ 1 arm & calls the police again w/ the free hand. They arrest her & she only spend 1 nite in jail. This morning i saw her circleing my neighborhood cause she wanted to sum how get in here & take the kid back.... to be continued.

Last edited by HazeAbella; 10-01-2004 at 12:55 AM.
Old 10-01-2004, 07:24 AM

dan gates can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ProzaK
take all this.. make a book theres you $$$ right there.. **** id buy it
id buy it too, and read it for college english 101
Old 10-01-2004, 09:04 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
wow, i can't believe this thread is 24 fu(kin pages long!! I only read the 1st couple pages, funny **** though. I must warn you guys though, this shyt may be funny now but it won't be a laughing matter when some one really gets hurt like in the case of my brother. You never know what phychos are capable of, because they never think about the ramifications of thier actions.
Damn...

Bitches ain't ****!
Old 10-01-2004, 09:29 AM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Story time:
Sat., it's my brother's birthday so we throw a party at the house. sunday nite he wants to celebrate w/ his friends, so he calls her to tell her he won't be home that nite. (they're not 2gether, sleep in separtate rooms, & only live 2gether coz they have a kid). Anyways around 8pm she comes by the house & drops the kid off & says she'll be by later to get him. My brother goes home around 9pm to get sum stuff, & all is fine at his house. around 10pm she begins calling him & leaving him nasty messages saying where the fu(k are u, this & that. after leaving him 100 messages she tells him in the last message that sum1 broke into the house & stole all his shyt. (btw, she never came to get the kid that nite, untill 4pm the next day, my mom had to call out of work). he **** home the next day and finds the back door window broken & that only HIS shyt was stolen, ie: playstation, games, xbox, tv, cpu, dvd, ect. (she's also threaten to steal all his shyt & giv it away before). So my brother calls my dad asking what he should do & says he kinda suspects it's psycho, my dad tells him to call the police. She's standing rite there during the convo & gets mad & says "i didn't do that shyt, how dare u accuse me, I'LL CALL THE POLICE MYSELF"!! So she calls the police, 1 officer **** over & takes her report. (mind u, he also has a pit who would tear any1 up if they broke in, which the officer finds odd). She gives the statement & says she found the dog roaming in the park down the street when she went looking for him that nite. NEways the cop leaves & another 1 shows up while she's in the shower, to take prints & asks my brother if he has any idea who it was, he says he thinks it was her. The cops tells him if finds out who it was to giv him a call so they don't waste man hrs & stop the investigation. she **** downstrairs & asks my brother what he told the 2nd cop, my brother tells her that he told the cop he thought it was her. she calls her mom to tell her that my brother thinks it was her, & that it was fu(t up. Her mother, being as crazy as her, begins to yell at my brother saying "U hav sum nerve!" She asks him if he's got proof & if he's even checked her car, which at that point my brother says "no, but thanks fot he idea". At that point psycho suddenly has to leave. He tells her she's not leaving till he checks her car, which she lets him do willingly, then he says ok now open your truck... she tells him the latch is broke He climbs in the back, goes thru the seats & GUESS WHAT HE FOUND?!? all his **** is in the back!! Dumb bitch! so now he goes back inside & calls the 2nd cop to tell him that he found his shyt, but he didn't want to press charges coz he felt sorry for her & didn't want her to go to jail . the cop tells him they HAVE to arrest her regardless for giving a false statement. She leaves so they wouldn't arrest her, she **** bac 10 mins later, left her car running in the middle of the street & is kicking the door frantically tring to get back in talking about how she needs to get sumthing. he opens the door, she walks in, grabs a knife from the kitchen & trys to kill my brother, rite in front of the child. My brother is trying to restrain her, move my nefew out the way so he won't get hurt, AND trying to keep the dog from tearing her apart after she begins to attack him, all at the same tym... this is too much go'n & after swinging at him a few times putting holes in the walls, in the couch, & knoking the kid over, she gets him in the leg. he finnally restarins her w/ 1 arm & calls the police again w/ the free hand. They arrest her & she only spend 1 nite in jail. This morning i saw her circleing my neighborhood cause she wanted to sum how get in here & take the kid back.... to be continued.
so she's single now?
Old 10-01-2004, 01:32 PM

eksplisit is an unknown quantity at this point

Release The Hounds!!
Old 10-02-2004, 09:44 AM

shtbx is an unknown quantity at this point

these hoes aint gut no manners
Old 10-03-2004, 05:06 PM
xXx

xXx is an unknown quantity at this point

Story time:

That **** is ****in crazy.. keep us updated I wanna know what happens
Old 10-03-2004, 05:24 PM

gsxrgurl600 is a decent person

people that crazy shoudlnt be alowed to take care of kids
Old 10-03-2004, 09:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by gsxrgurl600
people that crazy shoudlnt be alowed to take care of kids
Like the wise John Osterland used to say "You need a permit to own a monkey but not have a child"
Old 10-03-2004, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by sclevela
its amazin aint it..........u gott pass a writen and practical test to drive a car but all u gotta do is not wear a condom to be parent!
How about this: You need to jump through hoops once you reach the age of 21 to get your conceiled carry permit just to protect yourself. But... you can get your permit to bomb a 5000 pound hunk of steel down the road at 16 years of age.

The number of people killed by children/elderly/drunks behind the wheel dwarfs the number of people who are killed with handguns each year!
Old 10-04-2004, 12:04 AM

dan gates can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
How about this: You need to jump through hoops once you reach the age of 21 to get your conceiled carry permit just to protect yourself. But... you can get your permit to bomb a 5000 pound hunk of steel down the road at 16 years of age.

The number of people killed by children/elderly/drunks behind the wheel dwarfs the number of people who are killed with handguns each year!
i got one with just three signatures last year. for a hand gun
Old 10-04-2004, 12:23 AM

03gixxer1k is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dan gates
i got one with just three signatures last year. for a hand gun
Heck, it Texas they dont care, they just want your $350. Hand it over, get your card, then no more 3 day waiting period to buy.
Old 10-04-2004, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by 03gixxer1k
Heck, it Texas they dont care, they just want your $350. Hand it over, get your card, then no more 3 day waiting period to buy.
Tx, Fla, Utah dam you all

We live in the axis of evil: CA, MA and NY!!
Old 10-04-2004, 03:38 AM

03gixxer1k is an unknown quantity at this point

Tx, Fla, Utah dam you all

We live in the axis of evil: CA, MA and NY!!
You think thats bad, go to arizona. You can carry, as long as it is in plain site. Cover it up, and thats jail, but if everyone can see it, its all good.
Old 10-04-2004, 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by 03gixxer1k
You think thats bad, go to arizona. You can carry, as long as it is in plain site. Cover it up, and thats jail, but if everyone can see it, its all good.
I dont know which is worse, having to worry about someone grabbing my Glock from it's holster or not having my Glock when I need it (Jay, you know that feeling).

I suppose some gun is better than no gun though!
Old 10-04-2004, 02:42 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sclevela
its amazin aint it..........u gott pass a writen and practical test to drive a car but all u gotta do is not wear a condom to be parent!

you need a license to buy a monkey, but not one to concieve a child!
Old 10-04-2004, 02:57 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's you and I even out those numbers.

Quick Reply: Insensitive