Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Reckless Methods (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods)
-   -   Insensitive (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods/64302-insensitive.html)

od1nixer 03-15-2004 12:44 PM

Insensitive

So the psycho shows up for our Sunday night ****fest; it's the only night she's allowed to come over and see me. I was on the phone at the time trying to score a bag of green, but she didn't care. She sat down and proceeded with a conversation that she must have already had with me, but I didn't care. *Beep* call waiting- so I click over and start talking to Nicole (blonde hotty that I see monday->saturday) tell her I'm busy will call back.

So I click back over, continue with trying to pry some precious smoke out of my buddy's claws. I look up and psycho is flinging my new Barely Legal dvd out of the dvd player with a disgusted look on her face. I grimmace and look away. I give up on the smoke, hang up, and realize psycho just put in a John Mayer dvd from the concert she went to last week, ****ing great. I glance at my bubbler and realize I could scrape some resin. I look back up and psycho is sitting singing and crying, ****ing great.

I get a nice ball of resin from the bottom of the bubbler, yay! First high-point in the evening. I set it aside, and begin to heat up the knives. She's still crying. Knives are hot, I'm getting excited. I look up and realize that the crying-psycho threw my resin ball away because she thought she was helping clean up! Oh my god! I about killed her. I freak out, start yelling, she continues crying.

So after about a half-hour of her crying and me digging through my nasty garbage can for a ball of resin I'll never find, I hate-**** her for an hour, go smoke a cig, and fall asleep on the couch, while she stays upstairs. Am I insensitive?

TEACH C6 03-15-2004 12:49 PM

Re: Insensitive

i am still laughing!

insensitive: yes, maybe...who knows. if she is an idiot, continue my son...

funny: yes, yes, and yes

please share more of your daily life with psycho, and next time get the hot blonde to come over at the same time!

ChrisNoF4i 03-15-2004 12:51 PM

OMG - what an insensitive prick you are!

You should have invited Nicole over to "comfort" the psycho... and video taped it and posted it for us to see.
So we could, in-turn "comfort" ourselves.

od1nixer 03-15-2004 01:07 PM

[QUOTE=TEACH C6]i am still laughing!

insensitive: yes, maybe...who knows. if she is an idiot, continue my son...

funny: yes, yes, and yes

please share more of your daily life with psycho, and next time get the hot blonde to come over at the same time![/QUOTE]
Believe me I've tried to get the two together, but psycho has a thing for redheads, as do I. Unfortunately, psycho cries to much, and I can never get that far without flying off the handle.

BLONDY 03-15-2004 01:27 PM

hahahha that is fu'ckin hilarious and yes u ass u are INSENSITIVE but iam laughin my assss off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing

paragus 03-15-2004 01:40 PM

thats the best story ive heard all day.. :LOL

od1nixer 03-15-2004 01:45 PM

I've got too many stories about her, this has been going on for like 5 years now. I don't know which ones are funny, and which ones are disturbing. I broke up with her 2 years ago, and ever since it's just been downhill. Have you ever received a blowjob from a girl that was crying? Asshole! you say, but she was the aggressor.

paragus 03-15-2004 01:59 PM

[QUOTE=od1nixer]Have you ever received a blowjob from a girl that was crying?[/QUOTE]

:LOL ahahahahah omfg... no i havent but ahahahaaha :laughing

od1nixer 03-15-2004 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=paragus]:LOL ahahahahah omfg... no i havent but ahahahaaha :laughing[/QUOTE]
It's hard to maintain a hard-on when you hear slobbering, sobbing, and sniveling all at once. Had to ask her to blow her nose, what a wonderful Valentine's Day that was. :rolleyes:

od1nixer 03-15-2004 04:12 PM

Okay, here's one for ya. Few weeks back, it's my buddy's 21st and we're at the strip club working on a wicked bender. Out of the blue, psycho shows up. I can barely see straight enough to lay down dollar bills, and she expects me to carry on a conversation with her. I wandered off locked in a gaze with this cowgirl that was dancing that night (smokin!).

Well, somewhere along the line, I forgot psycho was there. My friends, thinking it was funny to **** with my relationships, call Nicole to come pick me up cause I'm shitfaced. Thanks guys. So as I'm being carried out, psycho comes up and wants swap skin with Nicole. Perfectly happy to use the curb as a pillow, I lay and watch. Well, since both girls figure my well-being is more important than fighting right now, Nicole takes me home (:laughing).

So I make it back to my place, after a quick round, I sober up a bit. We go back out to catch a last dance. A little after bar time, psycho calls me in a fit. First she states right off the bat that she took someone home from the bar, great, someone else deal with her, PLEASE! But on the way home, she got in an accident, so she claims. The accident happened two blocks from MY house. Convenient!

She insisted on meeting me at my house; me being hammered and not really caring anyways, I agreed. Now I was hoping for a confrontation by this point, as blood alcohol content was high. Unfortunately, her "friend" (which turned out to be nonexistent, ie- a ploy to arouse contempt in the heart of our valiant hero) was nowhere to be seen. What I did see was a crying psycho on my porch, and no damage to a car that I was quickly going to put speedholes in.

I asked what happened, she merely mumbled under sobs some bullshit excuse. Quickly followed but "I love yous" and "I'm sorries" not for lying to me about the accident and the guy, but for driving me away from her at the club. So by this time I'm highly inebriated AND confused. She offers oral sex, and I oblige. Someone explain myself to me.

Schniggy02zx6r 03-15-2004 06:33 PM

id drop her, stay far far away from her, she sounds highly unstable and could wig out at any moment, not fun, try and get away from her, psycho girl is an understatement, lol

sclevela 03-15-2004 06:46 PM

this is the best trhead ive read on stuntlife in foreeeeeevvvveeeeeerrrrrrr

ohnston 03-15-2004 06:55 PM

her name isnt gina is it???

Chosen One 03-15-2004 06:59 PM

um... :shruggs

Angel Of Death 03-15-2004 08:52 PM

insensitive? your my hero!

WickedRiderRich 03-15-2004 09:06 PM

dude u just maid my night keep the story's comeing there great. :laughing

TEACH C6 03-16-2004 10:32 AM

more tales from the crypt!!

this shiot is great!!!

tell us more...it's like jerry springer, you don't wanna watch it, but you just wanna know what scandolous and crazy things these hoe's keep doing...

shtbx 03-16-2004 11:47 AM

these hoes aint gut no manners

Jay6 03-16-2004 11:51 AM

Sounds like someone should look into joining the slap-ah-hoe tribe

od1nixer 03-16-2004 11:57 AM

Believe me, I'm fully aware of the situation, no need for advice :laughing