Cape Cod, MA

Insensitive

Old 09-21-2004, 12:12 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Suzukibabe22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Insensitive

[QUOTE=Kyle_PBZ]
Originally Posted by sclevela
women............cant live with em.............and just sittin in yer room playin with implants that were never installed just aint the same![/QUOTE

Yes! They are mucho more fun after the install! Right L.A.H.?
who is LAH? do i know her.
Old 09-21-2004, 08:07 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suzukibabe22
thanks......... U ROCK!

Angel........ u are good !

pssst
<--------He's-so-good.

Stop getting us confused!
Old 09-21-2004, 09:21 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suzukibabe22
who is LAH? do i know her.

Ya, you remember the one from the threesome!
Old 09-21-2004, 09:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Suzukibabe22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lill_Pierce
O.K. stop the leg humping with the B.W. and get back to the real subject at hand. Boy hessogood i am surprised at you for not jumping all over everyone for this ****.
do me a favor and drop the damn BW ****....... it's getting old....

Kyle u dork.... not funny
Old 09-21-2004, 09:31 AM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

O.K. stop the leg humping with the B.W. and get back to the real subject at hand. Boy hessogood i am surprised at you for not jumping all over everyone for this ****.
Hi Kettle, what's up? This is lil' pierce. Just wanted to tell you that you are black.
Old 09-21-2004, 09:34 AM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

get it together!

Originally Posted by Guy from The Breakfest Club
If I have to come in here one more time I'm crackin' skulls!
Old 09-21-2004, 12:58 PM

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hessogood
get it together!
Okay boys, I'll handle this from here.
Man, I tell ya, I can't leave you people alone for a minute! Y'alls in here jawing and wrastling, jumping around like crickets! Focus people.

And for the lady: I hear ya talking, but I don't see how it benefits me. Now either sit there and look pretty, or make with the boobies!!
Old 09-21-2004, 01:03 PM

dan gates can only hope to improve

go easy od1, shes cool, you know this.

where you been everyone thought you might a got a job without a comp
Old 09-21-2004, 01:06 PM

Kunty GF will become famous soon enoughKunty GF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by od1nixer
Okay boys, I'll handle this from here.
Man, I tell ya, I can't leave you people alone for a minute! Y'alls in here jawing and wrastling, jumping around like crickets! Focus people.

And for the lady: I hear ya talking, but I don't see how it benefits me. Now either sit there and look pretty, or make with the boobies!!
You need to give us an update before they ruin this wonderful thread with all this bullshit
Old 09-21-2004, 06:37 PM
xXx

xXx is an unknown quantity at this point

updates..............?
Old 09-21-2004, 06:53 PM

thank you for the wisdom oh great one
Old 09-21-2004, 07:09 PM

ok number one i clled u a bike ***** - *****-*****.............translation......***** for those who are ****** for bikewhores....jezuz do the math.....if yer head hurts to much i have a great headache cure.......

number 2

kunty......shush it nothing i say is bullshit..........its important knowledge that u should file in yer "thenkful for the widom oh great one" brain cells

number three.................if i could number three in the bathroom it would make life alot simpler!
I got an idea oh wise one if u wanna talk about this girls **** and whatever the hell u are all rambeling about start another thread ......
Old 09-21-2004, 07:11 PM

oh oh i got a name 'suzukibabes ****" took me a while but ii figured that out
Old 09-22-2004, 02:21 PM

The strangest f.ucking thing happened yesterday. Actually, alot of strange f.ucking s.hit happened yesterday. I should have known I was screwed when I woke up; I should have just stayed in bed like instinct told me. But no, society tells me I have to wake up in the morning and do something. Straight out of the gates, first thing, even before the flash and burn, I roll over and go to step out of bed. I put my foot down and noticed the ground didn't feel quite right. Sure as s.hit, I didn't step on the floor, I stepped on a dog. A little f.ucking rat dog. A yapper. And he's not mine, it's bad enough that I have two other dogs somewhere in the room. That little f.ucker burst into action like a retard in a ball pit. He didn't care who or what he was barking at, but he was pissed. Yapping and yelping and grunting and snorting. Annoying? Yes.
Of course, my two savages wake up with a start, and quickly join in the confusion. Now they're barking, running around, sliding on the hardwood floor knocking sh.it over. This, in turn wakes everybody in the house up, and they ain't happy. I'm not even going to inquire about the ownership of the rodent that was sleeping in my room.

Dollars for cents, I'm an ******* anyways, so lets get down to brass tax. Now I haven't really been seeing psycho. Haven't even been talking that much. I saw her for like fifteen minutes last week because some bullsh.it she wanted to bitch about. No biggie, but Brandi is a woman and she has to bitch about something. Thank God I have a ***** and I don't care. So I didn't think anything of it. Anyways, I'm at work yesterday when I get a text message from Amber (psycho) saying that Brandi sent her a text saying she better watch her back and the like. She goes off telling me I shouldn't have given Brandi her number (I didn't) and what kind of crazy bitch is she (hardy har har ). Hmmmmm........

That's really not Brandi. I mean, she wouldn't go out of her way to create bs drama. Mind you, Brandi didn't even have psycho's number, so why would psycho just get a text message from her one day out of the blue. So I text her, joking about how scandalous she is, and how bout it of a bitch she is. That's just the way I am, nothing is serious, I **** sarcasm. Apparently she forgot that, and thought I was serious. She starts diggin into me, denying that she sent her any messages. So now I've got two women squawking at me from both sides while I'm trying not to work. I thought I stumbled into Smokers Corner at the local High School, and I was getting reamed by two hoodrat chicks. Oh no bitch, don't come at me like that.

Now who do I believe? I dont' think Brandi would be that childish, but she is a woman. I wouldn't put is past Psycho to scheme up drama like this. Just make all this up to stir the pot. I could really care less, I like to keep my life simple and drama free. So psycho ends up coming to my office to show me the text messages in question, which seemed hokie straight off the bat as they didn't have Brandi's signature that's at the bottom of all her messages. But why wouldn't I believe psycho in the first place, causing her to have to prove it to me? She could have easily forged that message despite obvious mental disabilities. The whole scene just seemed staged. Psycho comes to my work, shows me the messages, and starts telling me "that girls no good. Is that the type of person you want a relationship with," yada yada yada.

On the other hand, I'm a bit suspicious of Brandi. She whole-heartedly denies sending her any messages, but she has been snooping through my text messages lately. But why be so defensive? I didn't think she would do something like that until she started backpedaling. What got me, was Brandi saying she'll f.uck Amber up, "I don't care, I know where she works!" Now how the f.uck does Brandi know where she works, when I haven't even known or asked where Amber works in over 6 months? How would she know that, when she supposedly knows nothing about psycho?

I guess I'm screwed, because any way I look at it, someone is lying to me. If someone is lying to me, I'm not happy, and that means nobody is going to be happy until I figure out the situation. Unfortunately, I have to live with Brandi, so I have to pretend like I believe her. Because you're mine, I walk the line. Ain't that about a bitch?

Last edited by od1nixer; 09-22-2004 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-22-2004, 03:03 PM

The funny thing is that there is a Brandie reading this now.
I noticed that too , maybe thats how she knows about phyco
Old 09-22-2004, 05:29 PM

this line just blew me out of the water...........never thought ud stoop to that!
Simplicity is key.
If she's mad, things get complicated.
If she's content, everything is gravy.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

more please.

Quick Reply: Insensitive