Police caught me on the fiddy

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:35 AM

banned101 is a decent person
Re: Police caught me on the fiddy

That blows man.I can relate with what Darius said.I had careless reckless ,illuding ,multipul speeding tickets and ended up with a habitual driviving record in colorado.I drove over 9 years without a lisence, but now its pretty much clean well...........yeah FTP
Old 09-20-2006, 12:08 PM

extremedangerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

2500 for ridin my dirtbike around trhe corner it was bull
Old 09-20-2006, 12:26 PM
MILF's love me

stunterwannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

tresspasing, destruction of private property got them dropped though. got them on my very first ATV. Oh yeah and operating a utilty vehicle while under the age of 16.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:32 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

we used to get chased by the enviromental police for riding our dirtbike but we never stopped.....I didn't get in trouble seriously till I got a car, and worse when I got a bike.....
Old 09-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
was that the time you got busted riding around with your wife on teh back?
Noo, that was a different time.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:42 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TongWoo
In April of 05', On my fiddy, in one day.... one incident...hahaha I got Reckless Driving, DUI, Felony Evasion, Running a Stop sign, and Wrong Way on a One Way road. FTP. It was only a fiddy...
DAMN! How'd that work out in court?
Old 09-20-2006, 01:02 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

do you have to pay the 1000?
or do u just have to pay it if u want ur bike back!

they tolled me 800 for rideing my pocket bike but if i dont pay it i just dont get the pocket bike back
Old 09-20-2006, 01:11 PM

BlueR1der is an unknown quantity at this point

$1000 in fines? sounds kinda harsh for riding fiddy. You dont even need alicsense to ride.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by inolen
DAMN! How'd that work out in court?
Got them to drop the reckless, felony evasion, wrong way, stop sign...only by pleading guilty to DUI...I only blew a 0.089
Old 09-20-2006, 01:35 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

I was only 13 riding my dirtbike at a park by my house and set up some jumps through trails anyway, im on a cr80 and rippen through the woods, came out of the trail and a motorcycle cop was sitting at the end with his bike blocking the path. I layed my 80 down and slid into his bike. He made me walk it home and told my parents. They were pissed he made me fall!! FTP ever since!!! FTP!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 01:42 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

me and my boi's went and bought a gang of pitbikes one day.... we did'nt have many stunters with us, but me and my boi could rip some woolies. so we were about 7 deep on fiddy's, bangin all around my neighborhood. we blasted past a gastation, and a cop was waiting at the light. we didnt think too much of it, and kept mashin past him. we hit a couple of corner's, mashed through a park, and this abandoned parkinglot. not to be running, but just because that is how we mash. we ended up in the next city, and pulled up in jack'n'abox... a cop was sittin there. he pulled up to us laughin..... we was like oh ****, cause we thought we were shammed! he got out and didnt say much, but we noticed he turned up his radio.... over the radio we could hear my local authorities hunting for us, and giving a general description of our group. he told us to find some cuts on the way home, so the "MAN" helped us out for once.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:01 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Got them to drop the reckless, felony evasion, wrong way, stop sign...only by pleading guilty to DUI...I only blew a 0.089
ouch, how long you lose your license for a year?
Old 09-20-2006, 02:02 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I passed a cop on my 50 once so far and he didnt even look at me :YEAH
Old 09-20-2006, 02:15 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Ive been chased 2 times on a 50 1st time it was a stock 50 and if it wasnt for the catwalk/alley at the end of the street, the damn ***** cop would have ran me over. The 2nd time I stalled out my buddies 108cc at a stop light only to look up and see a cop lookin right at me already on the radio and getting out of the car. For a second I thought about giving up but quickly fired it up and left his *** standing there, he caught up but I lost him going through another catwalk I dont understand how they get soo mad about someone ridin a little 50
Old 09-20-2006, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Ive been chased 2 times on a 50 1st time it was a stock 50 and if it wasnt for the catwalk/alley at the end of the street, the damn ***** cop would have ran me over. The 2nd time I stalled out my buddies 108cc at a stop light only to look up and see a cop lookin right at me already on the radio and getting out of the car. For a second I thought about giving up but quickly fired it up and left his *** standing there, he caught up but I lost him going through another catwalk I dont understand how they get soo mad about someone ridin a little 50
Well you have to remember most cops were nerds that didnt have any friends or fun when they were kids. FTP
Old 09-20-2006, 08:45 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BlueR1der
$1000 in fines? sounds kinda harsh for riding fiddy. You dont even need alicsense to ride.
It was VERY harsh, we have rode past heaps of cops and they just give you the "LOOK" but this one went insane at us!

I got: Reckless driving, No Rego, No Lights, Exhibatation of acceleration, inproper position on vehical (I was on the pegs) and no L plates (because im still on my learners liecence) what a Bi*ch!

Also they didnt take my bike away, she just said: Leave your bike here or get somebody to pick it up and take it away, so i said: I think ill risk riding it back, and im pretty sure that for about 10 mins she was waiting around the corner so me and josh just waited for about 30 mins and then we left!!

BUT, i did run 4 dayz ago on my friends GN 250 (SLOW AS ****) i just used alley ways and then drove into my friends garage while he quickly shut the garage door, they never got me!!

i would have run on the fiddy but i was in a unknown area to me, so i didnt know where all the alley way'z and that were so i would have got lost or cornered very quickly!