Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Fiddy Groups (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/293-fiddy-groups)
-   -   Police caught me on the fiddy (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/293-fiddy-groups/169281-police-caught-me-fiddy.html)

Kevmo7 09-20-2006 03:26 AM

Police caught me on the fiddy

In the whole 2 months ive been stuntin the fiddy and riding it around everywhere ive finally got caught,

I was doing a peg wheelie down a main road with my friend Burnout Josh and then i saw flashing lights behind me,

so we turned down a street and pulled over,

So she runs out and says: Your in shit up to your eyes, and i say: good thing im shorter than you! :LOL

so i get $1000 worth of fines and now i understand why every stunter hates cops. :banghead

so how big was your first fines??

Krazy8z 09-20-2006 03:35 AM

Re: Police caught me on the fiddy

oh dude...that SO sucks!

Scott982 09-20-2006 03:47 AM

I got caught on my cr250 just riding it down the street to some trails and they gave me a ticket for no license, no headlight, no tailight, no registration, no insurance, no inspection, and operating a off road vehicle on a public roadway...Good thing I was only 14 at the time and my mom was responsible to pay for them cause it was around $1,200 in fines...

NINE_hundo 09-20-2006 04:20 AM

ask some locals and find out who is the lawer friend who helps put all the stunters with tickets. out here in vegas its craig p. kenny. he rocks

DWJmoto 09-20-2006 04:30 AM

that sucks man

Kevmo7 09-20-2006 04:35 AM

yea it sucks, and my parents arnt gonna pay for it so im gonna have to sell my nice HJC helmet and some other shit to pay for it all!

jackstunt574 09-20-2006 04:39 AM

on the fiddy, all that fines

stunterwannabe 09-20-2006 04:56 AM

well you know what they say FTP

T-Dubby 09-20-2006 05:25 AM

damn 1000 for a fiddy..sheesh

WHEELIE 09-20-2006 05:29 AM

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

FiNEs WORTh MoRE THaN BIKE...:laughing

C6matt 09-20-2006 06:40 AM

I've been busted on the fiddy, but they just make me push it home...

Darius 09-20-2006 07:11 AM

got my 1st ticket at 13, driving a scooter without a license. Towed the scooter and had to do 20 hours community service. 2nd ticket at 15 again for driving without a license, bald tires and speeding plus a accident from when I hit a tree going 60 in my Datsun 510. This time I did 2 weekends of work detail. Still got my license at 16 but got lots more tickets. Only managed to keep it for a few months then it was 10 years of not really having one for very long in between it bieng suspended, revoked and way to many driving on suspended license tickets. Once you get lots of tickets its really hard to get out of the court system. I've managed to not have it suspended since I was 25 mainly cause I could afford something fast enough to get away.

colombiancapone 09-20-2006 07:34 AM

[quote=Kevmo7]In the whole 2 months ive been stuntin the fiddy and riding it around everywhere ive finally got caught,

I was doing a peg wheelie down a main road with my friend Burnout Josh and then i saw flashing lights behind me,

so we turned down a street and pulled over,

So she runs out and says: Your in shit up to your eyes, and i say: good thing im shorter than you! :LOL

so i get $1000 worth of fines and now i understand why every stunter hates cops. :banghead

so how big was your first fines??[/quote]

yup,FTP dawg!

TongWoo 09-20-2006 08:11 AM

In April of 05', On my fiddy, in one day.... one incident...hahaha I got Reckless Driving, DUI, Felony Evasion, Running a Stop sign, and Wrong Way on a One Way road. FTP. It was only a fiddy...

aw0n0 09-20-2006 10:26 AM

you dont need to be fast to get away...never pull over on a dirtbike :2cents

TongWoo 09-20-2006 10:40 AM

[QUOTE=aw0n0]you dont need to be fast to get away...never pull over on a dirtbike :2cents[/QUOTE]
I was in a 2 block long alley with a concrete wall on one side and a huge dop on the other side. They were trying to hit me. I had already been running for a while and took a wrong turn. They had followed me across the backyard (yes, drove through it) of a funeral home. They weren't playin.

robbcayman 09-20-2006 10:56 AM

[quote=TongWoo]I was in a 2 block long alley with a concrete wall on one side and a huge dop on the other side. They were trying to hit me. I had already been running for a while and took a wrong turn. They had followed me across the backyard (yes, drove through it) of a funeral home. They weren't playin.[/quote]

That's awesome!!! :LOL

MikeM 09-20-2006 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=TongWoo]In April of 05', On my fiddy, in one day.... one incident...hahaha I got Reckless Driving, DUI, Felony Evasion, Running a Stop sign, and Wrong Way on a One Way road. FTP. It was only a fiddy...[/QUOTE]
was that the time you got busted riding around with your wife on teh back?

DBOUNCE1 09-20-2006 11:12 AM

dude that sucks first i got pinched on the fiddy was 2 summers ago and he told me to push it home and yes he followed me. another time i say one lookin got me at an intersection his head was turned the other way so i say him before he say me so i got off and shut it off and started carrying it and he rolled up and again followed me home making me carry the damn thing like 12 blocks, now a fiddy may not be that heavy but for 12 fvcking blocks it gets damn heavy. And the last time i was riding my fiddy this past spring in my office parking lot over lunch and one rolled up as i was doing a sitdown and made me get off actually cuffed me and put me in the back of the car. He told me how i was goin to jail and said a "minibike" had been reported stolen the night before and i was goin to jail. I even had the title for it in the console on my truck but he wouldn't let me go get it out across the parking lot. im even like "let me get my keys outta my pockend you can go get it. i had to sit back there for 20 min while he looked the bike all over for a VIN finally he gives up and is like "you prolly don't know where the VIN is at on one of these do you?" "On real motorcycles it's usually on the neck of the frame" i walked up to the bike turned the bars and pointed "like this" HAHA what a moron. I just got a written warning

skillz954 09-20-2006 11:27 AM

[QUOTE=TongWoo]In April of 05', On my fiddy, in one day.... one incident...hahaha I got Reckless Driving, DUI, Felony Evasion, Running a Stop sign, and Wrong Way on a One Way road. FTP. It was only a fiddy...[/QUOTE]

That is AWESOME....:LOL