T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 08:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0

i know i ruined this thread and im sorry for that but i thought i was just asking a friend to remove some thing for me and it turned in to some big drama ..

p.s

t neck if you are the one that deleted the ad thanks ..
Old 03-05-2009, 10:17 AM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

The bike looks good T-Neck!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:20 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Bike looks super fresh.............for a streetfighter
Old 03-05-2009, 10:43 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Bike looks super fresh.............for a streetfighter
That would be like "Oh you punch hard...for a quadraplegic mentally handicapped girl"
Old 03-05-2009, 10:54 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by frayz
That would be like "Oh you punch hard...for a quadraplegic mentally handicapped girl"
Dont make me get the throw net son
Old 03-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru
dont really like it..... its not you

i got an obsession with guru's black bike tho too +1000
Old 03-05-2009, 11:31 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Dont make me get the throw net son
HAHA better watch out might get your endos caught in there
Old 03-05-2009, 11:32 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by frayz
HAHA better watch out might get your endos caught in there
ahhh snap!!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:44 AM

da Liks is a decent person

looks nice neckster..
Old 03-05-2009, 11:53 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

3 numbers for you tneck!

j/k bike is sick and its gonna be sicker FF

whats up with the childish third age drama?

i mean, i see rogers point that the joke COULD be bad for business

but hey it was joke and who had to laugh did now the pic is gone so lets move on!

Last edited by br denis; 03-05-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:12 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Wow... I haven't been on SL in over a week... and this is the first thread I click on. Hahaha

I want in on this Internet Gangsterism...

Neck your bike looks good. You know it's hard for me to say that without any other stipulations or follow up comments... so enjoy this one.

***** - I heart you. You know how to stir the pot and you're a straight shooter.

Chubbs - Family.

OMR - Get a job. I know that's harsh and I'll prolly get a PM about it, but You're a ridiculously talented fabricator, technician, engineer, designer, rider, etc. You could go make 60 grand a year easily and do subcages on the side instead of relying on broke *** stunt riders as an income and then having to defend yourself on a forum such as this via 80 thousand posts or whatever silly number you have at this point. You're a great dude that is willing to help anybody, awesome to talk to and ride with... but you take SL too seriously. Make an OMR website, myspace, yellow pages ad... something. You're confident in your product so take the next step or go back to the 9-5.

To everyone that said FF bikes look better.... you're right. FF4L since '02

Ethiopian - You complete me.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hazen
Wow... I haven't been on SL in over a week... and this is the first thread I click on. Hahaha

I want in on this Internet Gangsterism...

Neck your bike looks good. You know it's hard for me to say that without any other stipulations or follow up comments... so enjoy this one.

***** - I heart you. You know how to stir the pot and you're a straight shooter.

Chubbs - Family.

OMR - Get a job. I know that's harsh and I'll prolly get a PM about it, but You're a ridiculously talented fabricator, technician, engineer, designer, rider, etc. You could go make 60 grand a year easily and do subcages on the side instead of relying on broke *** stunt riders as an income and then having to defend yourself on a forum such as this via 80 thousand posts or whatever silly number you have at this point. You're a great dude that is willing to help anybody, awesome to talk to and ride with... but you take SL too seriously. Make an OMR website, myspace, yellow pages ad... something. You're confident in your product so take the next step or go back to the 9-5.

To everyone that said FF bikes look better.... you're right. FF4L since '02

Ethiopian - You complete me.

dear (the hazen),

i miss you so much, see you this weekend bring your bike out and teach me drifts

yours truly, sven.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:56 PM

Hazen is a decent person

My 250F?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

My 250F?

you got enough parts to build 3 f4is, do it.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:05 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

very clean.. and its a 09.
very nice!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

+1
Don't claim you're a professional and it's your livelihood when your only form of marketing are threads on stuntlife.

Bike looks sick Necker, but +1 to liking your FF better.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:20 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
you got enough parts to build 3 f4is, do it.
I have a set of forks a rear brake caliper.... not quite enough to get another bike together.

I did just order a front wheel for the 929 though...
Old 03-05-2009, 01:24 PM

Realtalk is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
''it's just entertainment'' is an excuse alot of people use when they are being dicks and get called on it

your not that guy

! Get called on WHAT??? You better chill old man.

and T-Nizzle I was gunna ask you if you had a upper fairring schemed up
somewhere.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Thanks guys

OMR; I told you the first time you pmed me in that thread, I'm posting from my phone. In fact, I'm still posting from my phone, as im in Daytona doing shows. Not to mention, stunt aid in fact does NOT make a subcage for the 636.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:42 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Thanks guys

OMR; I told you the first time you pmed me in that thread, I'm posting from my phone. In fact, I'm still posting from my phone, as im in Daytona doing shows. Not to mention, stunt aid in fact does NOT make a subcage for the 636.

I like the scheme you and I<3wheelies have booty lookin bikes

Quick Reply: T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0