T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 04:01 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0

Originally Posted by old man roger
well of course you are gonna say that ,you just like to be a dick over the computer but in person you act like a friend ...

be consistent, either be a dick on the computer and in person or be a friend on the computer and a friend in person
i just mess with you on here because it kills time. i really do like you roger
Old 03-05-2009, 04:05 AM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

well of course you are gonna say that ,you just like to be a dick over the computer but in person you act like a friend ...

be consistent, either be a dick on the computer and in person or be a friend on the computer and a friend in person

does this help OMR
Old 03-05-2009, 04:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i just mess with you on here because it kills time. i really do like you roger
well then be a friend and get tneck to delete it
Old 03-05-2009, 04:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by faceless
does this help OMR
gage don't be a bandwagoner , you are better than that
Old 03-05-2009, 04:11 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

well then be a friend and get tneck to delete it
i never told him not to. it was just a joke that everyone was laughing at
Old 03-05-2009, 04:13 AM
also known as OMR

so thats a no ?
Old 03-05-2009, 04:17 AM
GP BIKES INC

im just here tonight or correction this early cause i can't sleep. my shoulder is killing me right now. so im reading threads and laughing at stuff. just entertainment.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:18 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

so thats a no ?
i can not make him do ****. thats like me telling you to go rob a bank for me
Old 03-05-2009, 04:19 AM
also known as OMR

im just here tonight or correction this early cause i can't sleep. my shoulder is killing me right now. so im reading threads and laughing at stuff. just entertainment.
''it's just entertainment'' is an excuse alot of people use when they are being dicks and get called on it

your not that guy
Old 03-05-2009, 04:22 AM
also known as OMR

i can not make him do ****. thats like me telling you to go rob a bank for me
ok , i thought you would reply with some thing like that ....i would have said ''sure i will ask him'' but thats just me ...
GP BIKES INC

''it's just entertainment'' is an excuse alot of people use when they are being dicks and get called on it

your not that guy

im not being a dick OMR... calm down. u need to loosen up a lil. or we can send cream cheese over to u.
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

your not that guy
i think you are talking about me
Old 03-05-2009, 04:24 AM
also known as OMR

your not that guy
im not being a dick OMR... calm down. u need to loosen up a lil. or we can send cream cheese over to u.
read my post again
Old 03-05-2009, 04:26 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

ok , i thought you would reply with some thing like that ....i would have said ''sure i will ask him'' but thats just me ...
thats why God made us all different.

so thats the whole reason you are acting like a 2 year old. Stunt aid does not even sell subcages and if they did no big deal. just think www.sickinnovations.com , powers , 905 all do and you are still selling them
Old 03-05-2009, 04:35 AM
GP BIKES INC

so thats the whole reason you are acting like a 2 year old. Stunt aid does not even sell subcages and if they did no big deal. just think www.sickinnovations.com , powers , 905 all do and you are still selling them

can't we all just get along??
Old 03-05-2009, 04:39 AM
also known as OMR

stuntaid does sell subcages and they are junk,the pegs hit your chain and sprocket ,the cross bar hits the tire when you roll over a speed bump or have a passenger on your bike and i don't want my subcage to be associated with that crap in any way shape or form , like i said it was funny when t neck posted it in a long thread but starting a thread with that ad in it is going a little too far ...

and as far as me acting like a 2 year old , i don't see it that way i have sent numerous pm's that were ignored so i figured i would post it here and see if he would delete it ...

how is that me acting like a 2 year old ? if any one is not acting there age it's you
Old 03-05-2009, 04:46 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

what ever i can take a joke and it looks like you cant. this is a public forum where people do joke around. if you do not like it you can choose to leave

Start your own website with your own forum. every other company has one. I though no one was supposed to advertise on here but i know that went out the window. I know where to go to buy the products i want.

i am through with this. going to work on the bike. Damn for some reason i still like you roger execpt when nevermind
Old 03-05-2009, 05:02 AM
also known as OMR

so thats the whole reason you are acting like a 2 year old. Stunt aid does not even sell subcages and if they did no big deal. just think www.sickinnovations.com, powers , 905 all do and you are still selling them
what ever i can take a joke and it looks like you cant. this is a public forum where people do joke around. if you do not like it you can choose to leave

Start your own website with your own forum. every other company has one. I though no one was supposed to advertise on here but i know that went out the window. I know where to go to buy the products i want.

i am through with this. going to work on the bike. Damn for some reason i still like you roger execpt when nevermind
you mean like this and the other 9000000000000000 times you have posted it ?

a friend wouldn't attack the way one of theyre friends is trying to make a living
Old 03-05-2009, 08:33 AM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Thread jacked^^^^^^ Bike looks sick.I was thinking of doing a LV style paint job on one of mine.Guess that gives me an idea how it would look.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:50 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Well I was gonna say how much I liked the bike but now I don't know what to say.

Quick Reply: T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0