T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0

thanks to Kurt at spastic designs, for once again pimpin my ride

spasticdesigns.com

Name:  PICT0008.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  177.4 KB
Name:  PICT0009.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  185.7 KB
Name:  PICT0010.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  202.7 KB
Name:  PICT0011.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  65.1 KB
Name:  PICT0012.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  187.7 KB
Name:  PICT0012.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  187.7 KB
Name:  PICT0014.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  185.2 KB
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
PICT0012.jpg (187.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by T-NECK; 03-04-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0

what is a tneck? way better than FF.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:46 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

That is one pimp *** R6! I like it ALOT!
Old 03-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Looks good
Old 03-04-2009, 05:54 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

**** is sick as ****, i like it ff better of course but that powers cage is horribly ugly
Old 03-04-2009, 05:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

bikestyles-chub is a decent person

again A ******...."CHUBBZ WANNA HELP OUT WITH MY WRAP"...OK T NECK, BRO, YOU GOT ALOT TO LEARN...YOUR SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL, FULL OF **** FAKE ****......respond how you like........lose the number.....seriously......its funny how you lie to me.....tell me what spastic has in common with the stunt world?....come on, im w8ting.....exactly nothing......see ya around.........in my opinion, you support those who support our lilttle scene we have........im at alllllllll events supporting stunt riders for a decade....and never lied to the riders..i offer discounts to all stunters....i keep it real...try doin that.........get off this im soooo cool kick....you dont qualify ever.....its cool though.........say what you want.........sorry to put this out there but your just a local stuntrider......not a speed channel celebrity.....be good......see the problem with people now a days, you dont remember where you came from.......i do...a lil house in cleveland..........hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 03-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
Originally Posted by bikestyles-chub
again A ******...."CHUBBZ WANNA HELP OUT WITH MY WRAP"...OK T NECK, BRO, YOU GOT ALOT TO LEARN...YOUR SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL, FULL OF **** FAKE ****......respond how you like........lose the number.....seriously......its funny how you lie to me.....tell me what spastic has in common with the stunt world?....come on, im w8ting.....exactly nothing......see ya around.........in my opinion, you support those who support our lilttle scene we have........im at alllllllll events supporting stunt riders for a decade....and never lied to the riders..i offer discounts to all stunters....i keep it real...try doin that.........get off this im soooo cool kick....you dont qualify ever.....its cool though.........say what you want.........sorry to put this out there but your just a local stuntrider......not a speed channel celebrity.....be good......see the problem with people now a days, you dont remember where you came from.......i do...a lil house in cleveland..........hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
woah woah what?? lol ill call you.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:02 PM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like a buell
Old 03-04-2009, 06:04 PM

mb32 will become famous soon enoughmb32 will become famous soon enough

that bike is SICK!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 06:05 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
How the **** can you say that
Old 03-04-2009, 06:05 PM

the bike does look amaaaaaazing........
Old 03-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

nice bike, you dont happen to have a spare set of those powers mushroom sliders do ya?
Old 03-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Suicidl
How the **** can you say that

cuz i dont like riding FF bikes, i like my handicaped street fighter.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:10 PM

ryan711 is a decent person

hey tneck what did you do for the holes in the frame I have a r6 also and like the way you filled those two holes up
Old 03-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

Originally Posted by Bray
nice bike, you dont happen to have a spare set of those powers mushroom sliders do ya?
i wish, mine are beat.
Originally Posted by ryan711
hey tneck what did you do for the holes in the frame I have a r6 also and like the way you filled those two holes up
sheet metal bro
Old 03-04-2009, 06:16 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Looks pretty good.........

For a streetfighter
Old 03-04-2009, 06:22 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bikestyles-chub

I got you
Old 03-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Honda > Yamaha

WheelzUp is a decent person

official!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by nags
I got you
nags, you know what i mean....i looooove tneck, but ****,why be disrespectful...do i send nice gifts to the og's in this sport?......im real.....
Old 03-04-2009, 06:46 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Did someone just cook some fresh BS

Quick Reply: T-Neck scheme 09 V2.0