Stuntlife Freestyle Shootout Pics.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 12:18 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Re: Stuntlife Freestyle Shootout Pics.

Originally Posted by The$alesman
tried??? I think she did!
No she didnt because it never happend. You're one of those who believes everything she says. Thats ok though. No Drama just speaking the truth!
Old 08-07-2005, 12:32 PM
www.slow-motions.com

The$alesman is an unknown quantity at this point

Let people find out on there own girl, that's all I'm saying, QUIT freakin bashing her EVERY chance you get because of the dealings you may or may not have had with her. It only makes YOU look bad in many people eyes, not just mine. Especially when I have company over and you go through the same 'ol crap over and over again, it should have been a dead issue.....What and why do you care who SHE sleeps with and what SHE does, seems to everyone here in Kentucky you are on a one way mission to bring her down, and that pisses us ALL off! Drop the sh** already before this gets taken to another level, all I'm saying. I got your PM, read mine and do what you wish, your choice!
Old 08-07-2005, 12:42 PM
www.slow-motions.com

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
No she didnt because it never happend. You're one of those who believes everything she says. Thats ok though. No Drama just speaking the truth!
And no I don't believe everything ANYONE says, don't assume anything about me, which it's seems you are good at that.

I defend what I believe.

I also have "EMPATHY"-being able to identify and understand another's situations, feelings, and motives.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:43 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Let people find out on there own girl, that's all I'm saying, QUIT freakin bashing her EVERY chance you get because of the dealings you may or may not have had with her. It only makes YOU look bad in many people eyes, not just mine. Especially when I have company over and you go through the same 'ol crap over and over again, it should have been a dead issue.....What and why do you care who SHE sleeps with and what SHE does, seems to everyone here in Kentucky you are on a one way mission to bring her down, and that pisses us ALL off! Drop the sh** already before this gets taken to another level, all I'm saying. I got your PM, read mine and do what you wish, your choice!
Well reguardless, if you see it or not, Im just looking out for your best interest. Not that I dont like you or hate you because I dont even know you. Ive said I told you so to a lot of people who have crossed her path. Ive had it said to me before I even became gixxies room mate. If it gets taken to another level then so be it.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:48 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i have an idea-----go ride.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:52 PM
www.slow-motions.com

I understand, once again, I have "EMPATHY", as well you should. I am 29 years old, married, 2 kids myself, make 100,000+ a year, been to college, own a 140,000 house in the mountains, etc. I would like to believe that decisions I make are sound ones, I have no money, time, or anything else invested in or around Gixxie. Bill Dixon is one of my best friends and a VERY TRUE guy who is currently dating her, and he is in the end who I defend. Neither I nor yourself is 100% perfect, don't point out others flaws in the past, because yours will come out in the future. Called Carma, it will visit YOU one day for the things you say and do to people. She may be 100% wrong and all of what you are saying "maybe" 100% true, whoever it's not your job nor duty to point that out to others, that's left to the man upstairs. It will be taken to another level if it continues, and as long as you are ok with that, and you are SURE you are, then right, so be it.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:53 PM
www.slow-motions.com

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i have an idea-----go ride.
that's at 3:00!
Old 08-07-2005, 12:55 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

I understand, once again, I have "EMPATHY", as well you should. I am 29 years old, married, 2 kids myself, make 100,000+ a year, been to college, own a 140,000 house in the mountains, etc. I would like to believe that decisions I make are sound ones, I have no money, time, or anything else invested in or around Gixxie. Bill Dixon is one of my best friends and a VERY TRUE guy who is currently dating her, and he is in the end who I defend. Neither I nor yourself is 100% perfect, don't point out others flaws in the past, because yours will come out in the future. Called Carma, it will visit YOU one day for the things you say and do to people. She may be 100% wrong and all of what you are saying "maybe" 100% true, whoever it's not your job nor duty to point that out to others, that's left to the man upstairs. It will be taken to another level if it continues, and as long as you are ok with that, and you are SURE you are, then right, so be it.
Ok.. well you go and say the same thing to susan and then there shouldnt be anything else said. Ive caught your little friend talking mad $hit about me that isnt even close to being true. Tell her to learn how to shut up and stop lying her way through life and about me and Ill have nothing else to say. I do feel sorry for Bill though.. Serioiusly. He doenst have a clue.

Last edited by ~Carms~; 08-07-2005 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:58 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

ok enough is enough what the hell is the next level salesman do what i am doing sit back and let them 2 go out it it is between them not u not bill d not me for my name to even come up before was stupid. Gixxie is a big girl and can come on stuntlife and defend herself there is no reason for you to be posting about this this has been going on before bill d or u even knew gixxie let them be the ones to fight about it. this is all i am going to post about this topic it is there fight no one elses so leave it alone. yes u may be friends with bill d and her but let the girls do what they have to do there is absolutly no reason that you should have even said anything you dont see me posting about it because it is not my war it is their's .....

Last edited by Emrock; 08-07-2005 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:01 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally Posted by Emrock
ok enough is enough what the hell is the next level salesman do what i am doing sit back and let them 2 go out it it is between them not u not bill d not me for my name to even come up before was stupid. Gixxie is a big gil and can come on stuntlife and defend her self there is no reason for you to be posting abot this this has been going on before bill d or u even knew gixxie let them be the ones to fight about it. this is all i am going to post about this topic it is there fight no one elses so leave it alone. yes u may be friends with bill d and her but let the girls do what they have to do there is absolutly no reason that you should have even said anythng you dont see me posting about it becaseu it is not my war it is theres .....
We are done. Salesman I cleared out my in box, so try sending it again.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:04 PM

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

cant there be a thread without gixxies name in it?i say its between carms and gixxie.everybody else go ride like ryan said!!
Old 08-07-2005, 01:07 PM
www.slow-motions.com

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
Ok.. well you go and say the same thing to susan and then there shouldnt be anything else said. Ive caught your little friend talking mad $hit about me that isnt even close to being true. Tell her to learn how to shut up and stop lying her way through life and about me and Ill have nothing else to say. I do feel sorry for Bill though.. Serioiusly. He doenst have a clue.
Read my PM if you do nothing else. If you heard second hand info and never forted the opportunity to ask HER for yourself then I would say you were in the wrong for assuming what you "heard" was true. 3 sides to any story the way I see it.

1-One side
2-Other side
3-And the truth

If you never heard the other side becasue of foolish pride by not picking up the phone and calling her for yourself, then I would say that number 3 in this situation was ommited. Therefor it was probably a lie and someone was buttering up to you because Gixxie was no where in site!

However, on the Bill issue, he may not have a clue, but let him go through it without having negative feelings towards you and emrock becasue of the things you all say, it does hurt when people say mean and degrading things about someone you care about. That's part of life, learning for ones self. Let them be, if she is what you say she is, he will find out for himself in due time and will be able to be around you and emrock without hard feelings. I would and hopefully think that's what you guys would want.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:15 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Read my PM if you do nothing else. If you heard second hand info and never forted the opportunity to ask HER for yourself then I would say you were in the wrong for assuming what you "heard" was true. 3 sides to any story the way I see it.

1-One side
2-Other side
3-And the truth

If you never heard the other side becasue of foolish pride by not picking up the phone and calling her for yourself, then I would say that number 3 in this situation was ommited. Therefor it was probably a lie and someone was buttering up to you because Gixxie was no where in site!

However, on the Bill issue, he may not have a clue, but let him go through it without having negative feelings towards you and emrock becasue of the things you all say, it does hurt when people say mean and degrading things about someone you care about. That's part of life, learning for ones self. Let them be, if she is what you say she is, he will find out for himself in due time and will be able to be around you and emrock without hard feelings. I would and hopefully think that's what you guys would want.
Thanks for pratically calling me a liar. I know what I am talking about. Its not even worth going around in circles. All I have to say is One Day! And to think, back in the day I stuck up for gixxie on SL for people **** talking her before I even knew her. Then I got to know her, stuck up for her like you did. Now I kick myself in the *** for defending her.

Last edited by ~Carms~; 08-07-2005 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:24 PM
www.slow-motions.com

and I may do the same, but then again I may not. This static between the two of you has grown larger than just the two of you because I guess for some odd reason two grown women can't or refuse to settle differences. It has to be settled once and for all eventually. I await your phone call
Old 08-07-2005, 07:23 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why you continue to start **** with her?? You are really beginning to **** me off.......which is difficult to do! I thought the **** was over?????????

And how can you talk **** about her constantly? She may overlook you, but it sure seems you are indeed jealous of everything she does, being you watch her every move.
Why dont you just let the girls handle it, that way it wont bother you?
Old 08-07-2005, 07:30 PM

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you brian now theres 4 smart people on stuntlife lmao!!!me brian em and ryan
Old 08-07-2005, 07:47 PM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxie
Awesome PIx guys! I had a BLAST!!!! Look forward to seeing you at the next comp! :YEAH Let's get some party'n in this time though!
hell yeah.. keep us posted on any events coming up.. we'll try to make it and party it up.. pm me with info to send a vid. i put a lil' something together that's smokin' like crack.. laterrrrr.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:59 AM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

gixxie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 006LODBKNY
hell yeah.. keep us posted on any events coming up.. we'll try to make it and party it up.. pm me with info to send a vid. i put a lil' something together that's smokin' like crack.. laterrrrr.
I want to see it! SWEET! :YEAH I will pm you! Are you going to the Baltimore Bash in Sept? Would love you see you all there! Alright, be safe! Keep it on 1 Wheel!
Old 08-08-2005, 11:06 AM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

gixxie is an unknown quantity at this point

And the rest of this post bla bla bla bla bla...Let's keep it simple. STUNT RIDING FORUM = talk about Stunting right! YEAH! I am at the happiest point of my life right now:

Stunting
+ My Man
+ Great Team (Rocketstarz, & Slow-Motions & Road Hazards)
+ Touring the Country!
+ New Bike
+ Great New Sponsors!
+ Hanging out with other Stunterz!
+ Video Finally getting worked on...
Old 08-09-2005, 12:31 AM
www.slow-motions.com

you go girl, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF the haters! They will come and go........