Been ripped off!!!!!aaaaaaaahhhh

Old 09-17-2009, 03:22 AM

f4ikid13 is a decent person
Angry Been ripped off!!!!!aaaaaaaahhhh

I recently bought a 2002 f4i..with a 954 front end.coming off a 06 600rr ,,,i just love the f4i.... I shopped aroud for a cage an came across a company who has been around for a few years and offered what seemed to be a good cage for a fare price.......none the less got my credit card and ordred it ....its been 3 weeks ..i recieved a email confirming the order with an invoice attached....my card has been billed and havnt heard from this wack company since thay took my money...... Am i allowed to lash the company name and put it out there?????????? What can i do????any advice will help .......thanks
Old 09-17-2009, 04:07 AM

Kempkada is a decent person
Re: Been ripped off!!!!!aaaaaaaahhhh

spill it
Old 09-17-2009, 10:15 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

stunt aid...
Old 09-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

sometimes cages take a few weeks. did you try and call them ?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:48 PM

yessssssssss its gay stuntaid wtf.....they dont have a contact number they dont reply to my emails............LOOGIE how did ou know it was them
Old 09-17-2009, 03:37 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by f4ikid13
yessssssssss its gay stuntaid wtf.....they dont have a contact number they dont reply to my emails............LOOGIE how did ou know it was them
you will wait a MINIMUM of 1-2 months for your cage if it EVER comes AT ALLyou shoulda done some research b4 you boughttheyve had a bad rep. from day 1....do yourself a favor and contact your bank or CC company and stop/cancel payment ASAP and buy a real cage from www.myspace.com/impaktech who is a reputable company
Old 09-17-2009, 03:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by f4ikid13
i knew it would be them from the second i read "fair price". Every month or so we get another thread on here about stuntaid, just like this one. We've yet to see a good thread about them, and its been a few years.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:18 PM

sounds good thanks guys much love.........thats what i get for tryn to save few bucks.........calln my credit card now.......
Old 09-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loogie
you will wait a MINIMUM of 1-2 months for your cage if it EVER comes AT ALLyou shoulda done some research b4 you boughttheyve had a bad rep. from day 1....do yourself a favor and contact your bank or CC company and stop/cancel payment ASAP and buy a real cage from www.myspace.com/impaktech who is a reputable company
Originally Posted by MikeM
i knew it would be them from the second i read "fair price". Every month or so we get another thread on here about stuntaid, just like this one. We've yet to see a good thread about them, and its been a few years.

good to know. i guess ive been missing those threads i never heard about that! ill be sure not to ever get one lol.