SC Stunt Fighter

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 07:28 AM

Stuntninja is a decent person
SC Stunt Fighter

Yo guys what's up. I've actually done this before but lost my password, changed emails etc...

But anyways, checkin in from SC via Vestal NY, had a stunted out 6r, popped the motor, sold it, played on a little 250, just turned that into an LSR bike, so I'm off to another. Right now I'm lookin for another bike to get back into it, and actually have a little bit of fun!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Former Sponsor

The Stunt Factory is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SC Stunt Fighter

Welcome back man
Old 09-04-2009, 12:36 PM

Anyone with a little bit of time, ck out the build on my turbo charged, gixxer 1000 forked, ex250.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=19496
Old 09-05-2009, 10:40 PM

KAOS_Inc is a decent person

hey man, I see your in SC, I'm from ATL and live in charlotte, I'd love to see some of your work up close.

readin your thread on the fighter site. I'm new and tryin to decide on a platform for an "absurd" forced induction mid-cc fat tire fighter. all I know right now is I'm pretty set on around a 170 front tire and a 200+ rear and I'd like it to be as naked as possible but still look clean. some of the old carb'd 750's interest me, as well as possibly a wrecked police auction fuel injected.

I'm leaning SC, but I'm afraid on a carb I wouldnt be able to run much boost without becoming a giant fireball. btw, I'm talking super low budget, stock bottom end with just a head spacer.

my only experience with bikes is from working on some friends GSXR600 and 636, owning and restoring a yamaha enduro400 (DT400, massive single pot 2 stroke), and going out with a girl who's family owned a shop and where all outlaws for like 5 years. so I need all the input I can get.

I am a decent mechanic though, I've done plenty of suspension, engine, body, and aesthetic work on cars and I've done a few late model engine swaps as well as some carb'd engine swaps as well. all in all, I think most of what I'd like to do to a bike is within my talent range, but some things I just dont know about, like triple trees for fatty tires for one. as well as general parts compatibility.

lemme know what you think
Old 09-08-2009, 09:25 AM

I actually run a streetfighter shop here in town, so anything you're interested in I can talk you through, or help you ouy. Your best bet is to go gsxr 750 oil boiler, they can be had for cheap, and can make big power on a turbo without spending too much. As far as big rear tire, convert to sssa and put a 7" car wheel on it and you'll get your 200+ rear, the front will be more fun. Conveniently though, that's one of my specialties. You will be needing a custom triple clamp, which can run up to $1500. Let me know if you have any questions, you can either pm me or email me at bftusa@yahoo.com
Old 09-11-2009, 09:43 AM

KAOS_Inc is a decent person

[edit]

E-mail sent, dont want to **** up your thread

Last edited by KAOS_Inc; 09-11-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:21 AM

Sorry, haven't been on in a bit...