Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 03:36 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
Re: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

Originally Posted by LilTandemBP
Hey Valeska....marry me?? haha....LOVED YOUR POST!!
Sweet!

With this ring, I thee wed... Cool?
Old 02-27-2009, 03:41 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

aaaaaaand im in this thread!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:00 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Valeska

for real? Wow... What a double standard.
Hm. See, if a guy thinks his *** is too disgusting to touch or taste, then it is for me too. That's the rule I use. It's only fair.
ur probably one of those chicks that tries to snowball a guy back. I'll handle the female juices, she should handle mine. I'll lick a girls ***, but u be damned if i'm gettin my own *** in my mouth.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

^ amen
Old 02-27-2009, 09:06 AM

DEBO is a decent person

plus 1
Old 02-27-2009, 09:13 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh and sdfkillz get off your ******* ego trip dude.....seriously!! Ever heard of "got nothing nice to say, dont say it"?? Stay off my ******* thread
Originally Posted by sdfkillz
you know i jack every thread i touch

Um... Sweetie. Maybe you haven't had a proper introduction. PLease allow me to introduce SDFkillz. His sole purpose on stuntlife is to belittle people, thread jack, and make nearly everyone feel so stupid that they consider suicide. I see why you're butthurt, but it really is quite funny. One day, if you venture off your newb thread, you will see that he is not picking on you, he is picking on everyone. Then, he waits for them to get upset and make a mistake at which time he devours their children. SO WELCOME TO STUNTLIFE
Old 02-27-2009, 09:31 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ViagRRa
Um... Sweetie. Maybe you haven't had a proper introduction. PLease allow me to introduce SDFkillz. His sole purpose on stuntlife is to belittle people, thread jack, and make nearly everyone feel so stupid that they consider suicide. I see why you're butthurt, but it really is quite funny. One day, if you venture off your newb thread, you will see that he is not picking on you, he is picking on everyone. Then, he waits for them to get upset and make a mistake at which time he devours their children. SO WELCOME TO STUNTLIFE
sounds like everyones MO on stuntlife champ

swagger jackers got any style of their own?
Old 02-27-2009, 09:32 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

ny invented the hooded sweatshirt and we LOVE them. i feel way more comfy wearing a sweatshirt while riding so its best that the temp be that so i can wear one without sweating.
Hoodies rock thank you!
i love doing that to people up north.
Me too!

And Sdf is good... you should see his clean *** 636 that he has failed to **** up and he should send to me because Im cool like that
Old 02-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Post Whore Nazi

Hi t/c
Old 02-27-2009, 09:47 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Heather, i hope you know what you have started lol.... Stuntlife isnt like local forums. People here are a little more open. and if you ever type yut ugg ill kill you
Old 02-27-2009, 09:54 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Oh and Juca....I didn't post that ****....honestly, not that kind of girl thank you very much!! So nice try boys!!
i know i know i posted it,and it was just a joke,dont take it too seriously
Old 02-27-2009, 09:59 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
sounds like everyones MO on stuntlife champ

swagger jackers got any style of their own?
I like to do nasty things to women.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:30 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

youre a girl which means you show up no man in any department besides sandwich making.
i almost pissed myself a lil when i read that.

Something wrong with that?? I dont deal with homo-phobes! It's a choice I decide.....I like guys & girls :D
Originally Posted by Valeska
Realllly.... Hi!
1- Fine, I'll take her! I dig her different looks!
i wanna see where liltandem and valeska would take this thread without us in here. both bi-sexuals
Old 02-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Post Whore Nazi

Shhh.... Boys, be very very quiet. Maybe we can convince them that no one is reading this thread and that we've all moved on. shh. I have a plan. follow my lead. (in a thunderous voice) "THIS THREAD IS PLAYED OUT. I DONT WANT TO BE HERE ANYOMORE. COME ON GUYS. LETS LEAVE TANDEM AND VALESKA ALONE" thump thump thump. (that was the sound of our fake footsteps) now we just lurk quietly and watch the magic happen
Old 02-27-2009, 11:02 AM
T/C
Squid...

You're Plan sucks ***...
Old 02-27-2009, 11:07 AM
J Blox

I got a dollar. That usually makes bisexuals get naked. LAWL
Old 02-27-2009, 11:14 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Can you guys do me a favor and PM me if any topless pics get posted?

Or if anybody posts any good masturbation jokes, those are always funny.

Thanks
Old 02-27-2009, 11:16 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by mikem
can you guys do me a favor and pm me if any topless pics get posted?

Thanks
Old 02-27-2009, 11:22 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

wow... 6 pages of leg humping...
Old 02-27-2009, 11:31 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T/C
You're Plan sucks ***...
Originally Posted by frayz
I got a dollar. That usually makes bisexuals get naked. LAWL
Originally Posted by MikeM
Can you guys do me a favor and PM me if any topless pics get posted?
Thanks
Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
wow... 6 pages of leg humping...
i love SL

Quick Reply: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)