Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

Originally Posted by frayz
Am I one of the few who haven't looked at her myspace? I mean unless she plans on coming to stunt in mobile and then let me stunt that vajeana wuts the point? .
i wouldnt be trying to add her but untill the snow melts in ny im investigating every aspect of the interweb that exists heh
Old 02-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Searching for the end of the internet huh? That explains doing it 24/7 including while pooping
Old 02-26-2009, 03:01 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ViagRRa
Searching for the end of the internet huh? That explains doing it 24/7 including while pooping
bro id be pissed if i missed something
Old 02-26-2009, 03:03 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
is it gay if you suck your own dick? cuz like when you jerk off its not gay.......
oh no. that would be fine. but wondering what it tastes like, thats pretty
Old 02-26-2009, 03:03 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
+ ****** one

lesbians are like tv.. sometimes they're fun to watch, but you cant interact so whats the point?
thats brilliant
Old 02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
thats brilliant
its all the fishing. its makin him wise.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:14 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IV
its all the fishing. its makin him wise.

dont fish in a swimming pool, it decreases your hook up ratio drastically....

lol.. hey i had the wise idea to pop top at 10-11am when you had to drive back to ft worth..

jesus i got drunk that night
Old 02-26-2009, 03:27 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i wouldnt be trying to add her but untill the snow melts in ny im investigating every aspect of the interweb that exists heh
Its 83 right now here
Old 02-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T/C
Its 83 right now here

Way to rub it in ***
Old 02-26-2009, 03:29 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

no ****... i have the ac blastin
Old 02-26-2009, 03:33 PM
T/C
Squid...

Over head door open both back and front door open with all fans on full blast here at work feels great geting off early to go ride at 3! and no problem viagrra Sucks to be you Lol
Old 02-26-2009, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
Its 83 right now here
thats too hot for me lol. im a ****** *****. in the summer i usually dont come riding till night time. i need the temp to be in between 55 and 75 degrees to be happy. and prefer it to be cold when i parking lot ride. i hate sweltering heat when im riding.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:37 PM
T/C
Squid...

Sweltering? its not above 105... I will be bitching when it gets there but hell i have went to ride dirtbikes all day when its been above 105... I get cold when its below 60 lol have to have a hoodie on. 75 / 95 is perfect
Old 02-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by T/C
back door open! and no problem viagrra Sucks to be you Lol

haha. ***
Old 02-26-2009, 03:38 PM
T/C
Squid...

I take it up the ***

Might want to keep that to yourself
Old 02-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Post Whore Nazi

HAHAHAHA. ****! I guess I had that coming
Old 02-26-2009, 03:40 PM
i ride a powered unicycle

MrFail is a decent person

wow, what has this thread turned into...

hey tandem girl, you should post some pics of your next session, i havent tryed any tandem stuff but that takes some nuts on the chicks part...
Old 02-26-2009, 03:40 PM
T/C
Squid...

HAHAHAHA. ****! I guess I had that coming
Old 02-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by T/C

I'm gonna need a beer to put up with you all night
Old 02-26-2009, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by T/C
Sweltering? its not above 105... I will be bitching when it gets there but hell i have went to ride dirtbikes all day when its been above 105... I get cold when its below 60 lol have to have a hoodie on. 75 / 95 is perfect
ny invented the hooded sweatshirt and we LOVE them. i feel way more comfy wearing a sweatshirt while riding so its best that the temp be that so i can wear one without sweating.

Quick Reply: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)