Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

So do i... Funny random story.. Went to chill with some chick i know from highschool last night and she starts trying to hook me up with her friend (Who is ******* hot) So im talking and all that fun stuff and about 2 hrs later i notice she is missing like 1/2 of her right arm...
Old 02-27-2009, 11:37 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T/C
So do i... Funny random story.. Went to chill with some chick i know from highschool last night and she starts trying to hook me up with her friend (Who is ******* hot) So im talking and all that fun stuff and about 2 hrs later i notice she is missing like 1/2 of her right arm...
thats when you either really calmly and with a completely straight face say "dont look now... and dont panic, but i think your arm is missing"

or you can cause a big scene and jump up and yell "holy ****! what the **** happened to your arm!"
Old 02-27-2009, 11:42 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
thats when you either really calmly and with a completely straight face say "dont look now... and dont panic, but i think your arm is missing"

or you can cause a big scene and jump up and yell "holy ****! what the **** happened to your arm!"

I dont want to seem mean... But i about fliped when i first noticed it was not that big of a deal after though. Just kinda... not something you just say "Ohh look no arm" Anyways..
Old 02-27-2009, 11:45 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

just ask her if she can still give a hand job
Old 02-27-2009, 11:48 AM
T/C
Squid...

She could still use her left arm just fine.. So its all good lol
Old 02-27-2009, 11:50 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

well???? did ya nub the nub?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:52 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
well???? did ya nub the nub?
No not yet..
Old 02-27-2009, 11:52 AM
T/C
Squid...

I cant wait for Sdf's input on this story
Old 02-27-2009, 11:55 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Valeska
If someone is only with you because they don't have any other options, and you are cool with that & like it that way, you DEF got some insecurity problems & rightfully so. Simply being bi does NOT make you a **** or promiscuous. Whether a girl's options are girls, guys, both or whatever, doesn't matter, cuz having options isn't the problem, the problem is if she would rather have one of those options than you. So if you got a prob with worrying about a chick ******* lots of other people instead of you, take some responsibility for your part of the situation. But quit acting like being bi makes a girl incapable of a serious, committed long term relationship you can have faith & trust in. That's retarded.
im sorry i shouldnt have misled you. i dont really "date" at all. i like motorcycles wayyyyy more than i like girls. i actually dont like girls at all, just boobies and round hineys. other than that i think girls are a mistake god made. its not about insecurity for me cuz im not worried about a girl cheating on me that i would date, im positive she would cheat on me cuz i would never hang out with her cuz i spend way too much time riding. i was just saying for the sake of dudes that do date girls.

Originally Posted by LilTandemBP
Oh and sdfkillz get off your ******* ego trip dude.....seriously!! Ever heard of "got nothing nice to say, dont say it"?? Stay off my ******* thread if all you're going to do is bash me....honestly dude!!
!
simply realizing that i, as a male, am dominant over the physically weaker and mentally inferior female species does not mean i have an ego trip. i know your tiny girl brain has that auto response reaction to defend your self importance. its the typical "hater" response. anytime someone doesnt like something now theyre labled a hater. it makes retards feel better about themselves by trying to reverse psychology those who are pointing out their flaws. and no i will not get off this thread, unless you can show me a deed to this internet space with your name on it, even in that case youd have to call the internet police to remove me lol. i mean really in the sense(thats funny cuz u have none) that youre talking then i believe i would have much more right to anyplace in this forum as ive been here for 4 years and i can actually ride a bike and not just cruise around on the back of one i didnt even pay for. "im cute so take me for a ride" go buy your own bike and do your own stunts instead of riding some poor dudes coat tails who cant say no to some fat ****.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:58 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by frayz
I like to do nasty things to women.
u have nothing on me son!

"do u respect me?"

"i dont respect any chick who backs out on her word"

ring a bell blox?
Old 02-27-2009, 12:01 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
Can you guys do me a favor and PM me if any topless pics get posted?

Or if anybody posts any good masturbation jokes, those are always funny.

Thanks
ill link it in omer'ss thread
Old 02-27-2009, 12:03 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
u have nothing on me son!

"do u respect me?"

"i dont respect any chick who backs out on her word"

ring a bell blox?
hahahah oh ya i might.. how about this one.

*drunk chick passed on on my lap wakes up*

"I want to ride an elephant..a;lksdfj"

"I got an elephant for ya"
Old 02-27-2009, 12:05 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

VALESKA: So that's it....we're engaged

Originally Posted by ViagRRa
Um... Sweetie. Maybe you haven't had a proper introduction. PLease allow me to introduce SDFkillz. His sole purpose on stuntlife is to belittle people, thread jack, and make nearly everyone feel so stupid that they consider suicide. I see why you're butthurt, but it really is quite funny. One day, if you venture off your newb thread, you will see that he is not picking on you, he is picking on everyone. Then, he waits for them to get upset and make a mistake at which time he devours their children. SO WELCOME TO STUNTLIFE
Sounds like a real stud......guess I can recognize a natural *** when I meet one and take him on head to head I probably have no chance, but hell gotta get back on the horsey and try again!

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
Heather, i hope you know what you have started lol.... Stuntlife isnt like local forums. People here are a little more open. and if you ever type yut ugg ill kill you
LOL...I can tell! And if I ever type what??? **** son, you would never kill me...you loooooove me way too much And then how will I stunt with Mike?? hehe

simply realizing that i, as a male, am dominant over the physically weaker and mentally inferior female species does not mean i have an ego trip. i know your tiny girl brain has that auto response reaction to defend your self importance. its the typical "hater" response. anytime someone doesnt like something now theyre labled a hater. it makes retards feel better about themselves by trying to reverse psychology those who are pointing out their flaws. and no i will not get off this thread, unless you can show me a deed to this internet space with your name on it, even in that case youd have to call the internet police to remove me lol. i mean really in the sense(thats funny cuz u have none) that youre talking then i believe i would have much more right to anyplace in this forum as ive been here for 4 years and i can actually ride a bike and not just cruise around on the back of one i didnt even pay for. "im cute so take me for a ride" go buy your own bike and do your own stunts instead of riding some poor dudes coat tails who cant say no to some fat ****.
Sounds good Thanks for the great welcoming and good advice, and I mean just because you said it I guess it has to be right and I must do it.............gag! I dont even think i'm attractive, so don't pull that card with anyone....my dude was interested in tandem and i'm crazy enough to try it....so in all sense I do what I want mister, deal with it!!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:05 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by frayz

hahahah oh ya i might.. how about this one.

*drunk chick passed on on my lap wakes up*

"I want to ride an elephant..a;lksdfj"

"I got an elephant for ya"

aaaaaand were gona stop here

hahahah me IDing that chick while riding down the road making her chase me

blox has been a fourtunate one to see nasty in action, funniness ensues
Old 02-27-2009, 12:09 PM
hate practitioner

VALESKA: So that's it....we're engaged

Sounds like a real stud......guess I can recognize a natural *** when I meet one and take him on head to head I probably have no chance, but hell gotta get back on the horsey and try again!

LOL...I can tell! And if I ever type what??? **** son, you would never kill me...you loooooove me way too much And then how will I stunt with Mike?? hehe

Sounds good Thanks for the great welcoming and good advice, and I mean just because you said it I guess it has to be right and I must do it.............gag! I dont even think i'm attractive, so don't pull that card with anyone....my dude was interested in tandem and i'm crazy enough to try it....so in all sense I do what I want mister, deal with it!!
stop stop stop stop stop it

dont u know men dont read past line 2 before they forget what their even reading

dont dig ur grave any deeper

ur never going to win this argument even if ur right, rock. paper. we have a ***** wins every time
Old 02-27-2009, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
stop stop stop stop stop it

dont u know men dont read past line 2 before they forget what their even reading

dont dig ur grave any deeper

ur never going to win this argument even if ur right, rock. paper. we have a ***** wins every time

HAHA and without females all you would have is W.I.L.L. & J.I.L.L. oh and all your boys' ********/mouths I suppose!! So be glad we're here....much love
Old 02-27-2009, 12:15 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

HAHA and without females all you would have is W.I.L.L. & J.I.L.L. oh and all your boys' ********/mouths I suppose!! So be glad we're here....much love
check female section on this forum or just come in "omr subcages!!!!!!" thread
Old 02-27-2009, 12:17 PM

LOL.......can we just go back to WELCOME LILTANDEMBP!! I hate sexism fights.....no one ever wins!! Guys are better. Girls suck. Okay end of story!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:19 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

VALESKA

in the context of a man speaking to a women yes it must be right. if i was talking to another man theres a small chance i could be wrong. as for the "i dont think im attactive" horse ****. allow me to enter into evidence exhibit A.

a picture of a girl with her sluttiest looking (dont get me wrong i like *****) outfit on, in a "**** me from behind" pose. now could this girl be thinking that shes really not attractive or does this photo show a girl whos self confident enough to pose in a very revealing photo and then post it on her myspace for the whole world to see...... hmmmm no brainer there. so dont give me that typical girl bs "im not attractive" you dont for one second believe that. wait wait, i bet you cram your ******* into that tight little shirt with your cleavage ripping out the top cuz youre soo insecure. hey u know who didnt think they were attractive? velma on scooby doo, u start dressing like that and ill believe ur bullshit
Old 02-27-2009, 12:20 PM
T/C
Squid...

Dont leave im enjoying the challenge of jacking you're thread again...

But just for you... WELCOME!... Anyways.

Quick Reply: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)