Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 02:00 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ATM is allowable, just no kissing afterwords.........god you have so much to learn
+1 ,that would make it gross
Old 02-26-2009, 02:09 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

LOL.....i'm stickin to no ATM.....I dont even kiss after suckin dick, haha

BUT ANYWHOS......let the stalking begin YAY!! hahahahaha.......punks!
Old 02-26-2009, 02:13 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LilTandemBP
LOL.....i'm stickin to no ATM.....I dont even kiss after suckin dick, haha
really......
Old 02-26-2009, 02:14 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

stalking time
Old 02-26-2009, 02:15 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

BI orientation????
Old 02-26-2009, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
BI orientation????
Something wrong with that?? I dont deal with homo-phobes! It's a choice I decide.....I like guys & girls :D
Old 02-26-2009, 02:23 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

BUT ANYWHOS......let the stalking begin YAY!! hahahahaha.......punks!
youre gonna wish you hadnt said that. watch out for "nijakiller" and "poni"

and no ****** way do you have all that remains on your profile. you must be a dude.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:24 PM

Something wrong with that?? I dont deal with homo-phobes! It's a choice I decide.....I like guys & girls :D
**** no,no bi = hot but btw,can i sleep with you?

i kid i kid
Old 02-26-2009, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by IV
youre gonna wish you hadnt said that. watch out for "nijakiller" and "poni"
HAHA I can handle my own...........bring it on bias!!

Originally Posted by IV

and no ****** way do you have all that remains on your profile. you must be a dude.

And CHYEAH I DO.......but FYI darling, i'm allllllllll female
Old 02-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by sQuiD FigHTer
what not into gurls

Nah. Girls are how I get my rocks off. I was just super drunk.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by ViagRRa
Nah. Girls are how I get my rocks off. I was just super drunk.
With all the "YOUR GF" **** and "SHE KNOWS" on your lil side profile things under your avatar.......and with a name like Viagrra......I think you might be covering up something....

......................................you can come out of the closet, I promise I won't look at you any different!
Old 02-26-2009, 02:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

you have been lurked. youre one of those wierd girls that has many diff looks. so in some pics i want to bang you, and in some pics i want to bang you and not tell anyone that i did.

side notes:
what guy would want to kiss the girl after she had his dick in her mouth?

ill bang a bi girl but i wont date one. bad enough having to worry about her banging some dude behind your back, then you gotta worry about her bangin chicks too. ik ik im a ***. id **** 2 girls at once but that whole lesbian fantasy **** that guys get into doesnt impress me.

thats all i have to say.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

With all the "YOUR GF" **** and "SHE KNOWS" on your lil side profile things under your avatar.......and with a name like Viagrra......I think you might be covering up something....

......................................you can come out of the closet, I promise I won't look at you any different!

I agree with SDF. You have been lurked, but it is impossible to add you to friends without knowing your last name. Gay. And actually, all the "Your GF's Mouth" and "She" knows stuff is a rebuttal to one of my haters on this site. Apparently after his GF dumped him and started sleeping with me, she didnt tell him, so he thinks I'm a creepy stalker. Haha. I wonder if he likes the way my dick tastes?

Last edited by MoHawk; 02-26-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: no homo
Old 02-26-2009, 02:39 PM

I agree with SDF. You have been lurked, but it is impossible to add you to friends without knowing your last name. Gay. And actually, all the "Your GF's Mouth" and "She" knows stuff is a rebuttal to one of my haters on this site. Apparently after his GF dumped him and started sleeping with me, she didnt tell him, so he thinks I'm a creepy stalker. Haha. I wonder what my dick tastes like. I should ask him
For all you that REALLY wanna be my friends, its not hard to stalk me enough to get my last name...it's all over :P

And IC IC................so you coming out of the closet.........now? haha I keed I keed
Old 02-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Princess, I would do thingas to you that you would never forget...... Like bust a nut as soon as your top comes off. HAHA
Old 02-26-2009, 02:42 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

And CHYEAH I DO.......but FYI darling, i'm allllllllll female
werd. the myspace pics deff back that up.
i been thinkin that since the pic he had up before posing by his gixxer but now that i have seen that haircut of his i am sure he is a closet homo.

I wonder what my dick tastes like. I should ask him
WTF? further proof.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by IV
i been thinkin that since the pic he had up before posing by his gixxer but now that i have seen that haircut of his i am sure he is a closet homo.

WTF? further proof.

Why are you stalking me? And you caught me! Closet homo. haha
Old 02-26-2009, 02:49 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by IV
WTF? further proof.
is it gay if you suck your own dick? cuz like when you jerk off its not gay.......
Old 02-26-2009, 02:51 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

side notes:
what guy would want to kiss the girl after she had his dick in her mouth?

ill bang a bi girl but i wont date one. bad enough having to worry about her banging some dude behind your back, then you gotta worry about her bangin chicks too. ik ik im a ***. id **** 2 girls at once but that whole lesbian fantasy **** that guys get into doesnt impress me.

thats all i have to say.
Am I one of the few who haven't looked at her myspace? I mean unless she plans on coming to stunt in mobile and then let me stunt that vajeana wuts the point?

And sdf i'm glad someone else said it. I've dated tons of bi chicks and u gotta worry about them slippin on a root and ******* a tree

+1 who kisses after a girl blows u.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:52 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

+ ****** one

lesbians are like tv.. sometimes they're fun to watch, but you cant interact so whats the point?

Quick Reply: Newbie Tandem Girl from Minnesota ;)