New and looking for bike and answers

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 01:06 PM

DoorDragger is a decent person
New and looking for bike and answers

What's up I just signed up to this forum, I'm 21 and been into mini trucks for awhile and looking to get a bike now. Been looking at 600cc's mostly the 600RR and the Triumph 675...but also like the R6's and Kawi's,

Which bike is going to be cheapest, and best for a new rider?

And does anyone know if full coverage is mandatory on financed bike in AZ...and if so is there a way to get around out? refinance through bank? unsecured personal loan? sell to my dad or gf for like a dollar after i buy but i'm still making the payments?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:31 PM

seprowling52271 is a decent person
Re: New and looking for bike and answers

If your gonna stunt it buy a used honda cbr600 f2,3, or 4 or 4fi thats been wrecked or stunted previously, don't trash a new bike. If you do buy a new bike unless you pay cash for it or get it on a credit card you will have to have full coverage on it no matter what state. If you pay cash you only need liability but the way bikes get stolen your a fool not to carry theft. Good luck
Old 03-28-2008, 07:26 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by seprowling52271
If your gonna stunt it buy a used honda cbr600 f2,3, or 4 or 4fi thats been wrecked or stunted previously, don't trash a new bike. If you do buy a new bike unless you pay cash for it or get it on a credit card you will have to have full coverage on it no matter what state. If you pay cash you only need liability but the way bikes get stolen your a fool not to carry theft. Good luck

+1

I recommend the f4i. If you get a previously stunted bike it will be beat up. But you will probably save a lot of $$$. If you will be riding it the lots make sure it has a title. Their are a hand full of stunt bikes out there that don't have titles, they are not for street, their for track and lot only.

f4i is a great for stunting, their are other options that are good for both stunting and riding. i have a 2005 yami R6 and it works good for both. remember its not only about bike its the rider.

What are you getting this bike for?
to learn to stunt or learn to ride? you need to crawl befor you walk. and walk befor you run.
if you never rode befor, stunting should't be your #1 priority. learn to ride first! Be safe and good luck!
Old 03-28-2008, 09:26 PM

DoorDragger is a decent person

I want to ride more than stunt. Only stunt i'd ever do is wheelie probably. Although stoppies are sick i see myself flying over the front lol
Old 03-28-2008, 09:35 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by DoorDragger
I want to ride more than stunt. Only stunt i'd ever do is wheelie probably. Although stoppies are sick i see myself flying over the front lol
It will happen so fast you wont even see it