Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Newbie Welcome Center (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/216-newbie-welcome-center)
-   -   New and looking for bike and answers (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/216-newbie-welcome-center/217123-new-looking-bike-answers.html)

DoorDragger 03-27-2008 01:06 PM

New and looking for bike and answers

What's up I just signed up to this forum, I'm 21 and been into mini trucks for awhile and looking to get a bike now. Been looking at 600cc's mostly the 600RR and the Triumph 675...but also like the R6's and Kawi's,

Which bike is going to be cheapest, and best for a new rider?

And does anyone know if full coverage is mandatory on financed bike in AZ...and if so is there a way to get around out? refinance through bank? unsecured personal loan? sell to my dad or gf for like a dollar after i buy but i'm still making the payments?

seprowling52271 03-27-2008 04:31 PM

Re: New and looking for bike and answers

If your gonna stunt it buy a used honda cbr600 f2,3, or 4 or 4fi thats been wrecked or stunted previously, don't trash a new bike. If you do buy a new bike unless you pay cash for it or get it on a credit card you will have to have full coverage on it no matter what state. If you pay cash you only need liability but the way bikes get stolen your a fool not to carry theft. Good luck

INSANECRAZZY 03-28-2008 07:26 AM

[quote=seprowling52271;3221199]If your gonna stunt it buy a used honda cbr600 f2,3, or 4 or 4fi thats been wrecked or stunted previously, don't trash a new bike. If you do buy a new bike unless you pay cash for it or get it on a credit card you will have to have full coverage on it no matter what state. If you pay cash you only need liability but the way bikes get stolen your a fool not to carry theft. Good luck[/quote]

[COLOR=white]+1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]I recommend the f4i. If you get a previously stunted bike it will be beat up. But you will probably save a lot of $$$. If you will be riding it the lots make sure it has a title. Their are a hand full of stunt bikes out there that don't have titles, they are not for street, their for track and lot only. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=white]f4i is a great for stunting, their are other options that are good for both stunting and riding. i have a 2005 yami R6 and it works good for both. remember its not only about bike its the rider. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]What are you getting this bike for? [/SIZE][/FONT]
[COLOR=white][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]to learn to stunt or learn to ride? you need to crawl befor you walk. and walk befor you run. [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]if you never rode befor, stunting should't be your #1 priority. learn to ride first! Be safe and good luck! [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

DoorDragger 03-28-2008 09:26 PM

I want to ride more than stunt. Only stunt i'd ever do is wheelie probably. Although stoppies are sick i see myself flying over the front lol

Standupnfall 03-28-2008 09:35 PM

[quote=DoorDragger;3223001]I want to ride more than stunt. Only stunt i'd ever do is wheelie probably. Although stoppies are sick i see myself flying over the front lol[/quote]

It will happen so fast you wont even see it :2cents