Newbie learning.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 11:44 PM

J-cheezy is a decent person
Re: Newbie learning.

just as soon as you get close in a poof of smoke I will dissapear and then your search will start all over
Old 11-18-2006, 11:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hmhmhmhmhmhmhmsilent inner laugh
Old 11-18-2006, 11:49 PM

yea those are nice and sometimes they will give ya gas so be carefull
Old 11-18-2006, 11:57 PM

wow im bored tonight
Old 11-19-2006, 02:45 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RonHightower
You and Crazy D for that matter, you two little hoes need to stay in the "mini-bike" forum and run up you post counts.
Ha . You are calling me names now ? You just showed how ignorant you are . I said nothing bad about you . You need to open your eyes and keep your stupid comments to yourself or to the people that have offended you . I try to be nice to people here at stuntlife . Just cause i got a fiddy , you think that's all i have ever ridden ?

I'm in this thread to try to shut you guys up , not to post ***** . You've turned this thread into 6 pages of nonsense .

You have posted 80 times in less than a week . Now who looks like the post ***** ?

You also you said this ,
I think its lame but I really could give a **** less, internet drama is pointless way for chumps to waste away a day.
So why don't you just move on to another thread instead of continuing the babbling that has nothing to do with this thread .
You made yourself just as bad as other people with posting stupid worthless comments and name calling .

Go read you first post . You told her to put a cage on , then go ride around and do very sharp turns .
She will crash by doing that because the cage will hit . I know you are trying to help , but think before you post .

Last edited by Crazy D; 11-19-2006 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:48 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Actually hightower you are so delusional that its actually kinda funny. I think you need to go back to your thread..... (That you got run out of by the way cause you started talking **** about senior board members) and re-read it very carefuly. I know you think that when you call someone a name you think that is "shutting them down" but it doesnt work like that buddy. Look very carefuly at ALL of the posts in there cause I do believe that almost everyone in there was calling you a tool. Not to mention that all this is coming from a guy that had a post dedicated to him entitled "ron hightower is a tool" not only that but it was by a senior board member. Anything you say here carries no weight and you should consider doing a little homework on the people that your talking **** about. Cause if you did you would realise that I help people out on here all the time and have been since 03.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173621
Old 11-19-2006, 12:00 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

why would you blow me if you DID like me?
anyway 50stunt if all you stunting is fiddy then seriously dont even reply or even let my name seep into your little brain for that matter. Fiddys are cool, I have an 80, but thats only to help with the real bike. I think the worst injury Ive ever had on the 80 was an skinned elbow. I dont give a shitt if youve owned twenty bikes and stunted all of them, if your not doing it now then dont even bother. You and Crazy D for that matter, you two little hoes need to stay in the "mini-bike" forum and run up you post counts. Maybe you can even get an electric bike and Ill give you my ten year old cousins number, you all can get up.

You Squidie Steve your still sore from last week when I made you look like a complete fuccing buffoon. I would be too, I did shut you down pretty hard, but thats what happens when you go letting all the HOT GARBAGE come out of you mouth. Squidie Ive never seen you post anything but complete non-sense that has absolutely no substance what-so-ever. Im guessing you are probabley a very confused and frustrated little girl.
Well I guess this is all you internet wanksta's will get from me, since this is the internet and I cant just knock your teeth out and be done with ya (not that any of you little candy-a$$es would say any of this to my face anyway). You are a sad little group, and Squidie when you go to the spot do you act like this? Seriously all the little annoying shitts that come out around here get run off quick, or is that the case for you as well. Now Im going out to booze and have *** with some random girl . I'm imagining how you little monkeys will probabley get all worked up replying to this one. I will check tomorrow or Monday to see what kind of ceative things you have come up with. Have fun

Love Dad
feel free to come to texas anytime and get the **** knocked out of you... ive stunted a 636 b4 i ran into $$$ problems, sold it, and bought the 50... let me tell ya THE 50 IS HARDER TO WHEELIE THAN YOUR BIT(H *** 80!!!!!! yeah its true..
Old 11-19-2006, 01:51 PM

Skyler32034 is an unknown quantity at this point

I put a pic on here now....Its not the best, but it will do for now lol.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:55 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

nice!
Old 11-19-2006, 02:09 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Old 11-20-2006, 01:41 AM

Ok, so I have a new question. I know you guys are going to end up thinking I'm just plain stupid...And the truth is, I am. But I'll ask anyway. My bike is all stock. Nothing at all added from the time i bought it at the dealership. Is there anything you guys would suggest investing in to help with some stunts? I know there was a cage mentioned earlier. And do you guys suggest any sites to order from?
Old 11-20-2006, 01:44 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Skyler32034
Ok, so I have a new question. I know you guys are going to end up thinking I'm just plain stupid...And the truth is, I am. But I'll ask anyway. My bike is all stock. Nothing at all added from the time i bought it at the dealership. Is there anything you guys would suggest investing in to help with some stunts? I know there was a cage mentioned earlier. And do you guys suggest any sites to order from?
get ya the cage and a good jacket...

theres lots of places to buy a cage.. ummm.. 905, sickinovations, FI.... just do a site search on cages..
Old 11-20-2006, 03:33 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

lots more to life
+1000000000000
Old 11-20-2006, 04:02 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I put a pic on here now....Its not the best, but it will do for now lol.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:02 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
get ya the cage and a good jacket...

theres lots of places to buy a cage.. ummm.. 905, sickinovations, FI.... just do a site search on cages..
ahem. Freestyle ingenuity through stuntlife lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:52 AM

Haha, I'll make sure it will be through Stuntlife lol.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:26 AM
Registered Spammer

Haha, I'll make sure it will be through Stuntlife lol.

Old 11-21-2006, 09:39 AM

GORBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by ssteve
Actually hightower you are so delusional that its actually kinda funny. I think you need to go back to your thread..... (That you got run out of by the way cause you started talking **** about senior board members) and re-read it very carefuly. I know you think that when you call someone a name you think that is "shutting them down" but it doesnt work like that buddy. Look very carefuly at ALL of the posts in there cause I do believe that almost everyone in there was calling you a tool. Not to mention that all this is coming from a guy that had a post dedicated to him entitled "ron hightower is a tool" not only that but it was by a senior board member. Anything you say here carries no weight and you should consider doing a little homework on the people that your talking **** about. Cause if you did you would realise that I help people out on here all the time and have been since 03.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173621

Crazy D if I pegged ya wrong then I apologize, just seemed like you were trying to over analyze my advice to be annoying. Sha if you wanna stunt then get a cage, it will keep you bike looking better and lasting longer. Look on ebay, craigslist, stunttrader.com, ect.. for a used one hopefully you can find one. I have a sick innovations on my f4i and I can grind a foot peg before I grind cage. Some do scrape I scraped the FI cage I had on my 636 last summer all the time. If you hear it scrapeu know how far you can lean.
Squidie Steve SL is not the military, because you found the site and became a member does not make yo more knowledgeable, have any authority, or my "elder" (I dont think thats what you meant to say when you wrote that, ELDER means someone older than you) Also because you have lots of post from being logged on all day annoying people does not make you any of the above either. As for all the "senior board member" crap, I dont care. I dont care who is a senior board member, I dont care to be one. I log on to see whats new and maybe get/give some advice, SL is cool but not high on the priority list. Look back at the post I most certainly didnt get run out of the thread, if you look at my last post I told you clowns it was my last one for the thread, I was tired of wasting half the day fuccing with morons. Got shiiiiit to do, bills to pay. As for the Ron Hightower tool post, who gives a shiit, thats not hard to do. Matter fact I just poster one about you, its called "ssteve is a Ron Hightower groupie" check it out, took me all of 30 seconds. Everyone has been replying and saying what a waste you are.
Sha by the way your Hot, you def get the Ronny Hightower stamp of approval, keep up the good work.

PS- Squidie Steve JK about the thread, you got nervous huh? making a thread about nothing is not hard to do. Quit trying to ride my dicc before I think you have a crush on me and post one for real.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:34 AM

If all you use SL for is stunt related info then thats fine, thats what most people use it for and its a great resource. On the other hand though there is a very large group of members that use it as a median to communicate to people while at work and what not.(Kind of like a myspace for stunters)
I am personaly on here for about 8 hours a day, and its not cause I dont have a life but rather a boring job with an internet connection, and that is also the case for many other here as well. When you spend so that much time on here you learn how things operate, you make friends, you meet people and ride with them and you earn a little respect from those people. By elder I do mean people that signed up and post whored more then you.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Elder (or its equivalent in another language) is used in several different countries and organizations to indicate a position of authority. This usage is usually derived from the notion that the oldest members of a group are the wisest and thus most qualified to rule, provide council or some other form of leadership.

Granted that you may very well be more knowledgeable then them, but since they have built a reputation and a repor with others here people tend to respect them a little bit. I know you dont care and all that stuff but just think about it for a second. You have posted 101 post so far and I would be willing to bet that you have gotten **** over at least %75 of them. A good portion of that is cause you started running your mouth to people that have friends on here so they joined in and so on and so on. Most people on here are fairly easy going but when someone does something way out of the norm and post something such as "ron hightower is a tool" you know you really pissed somone off. You could post something like that about me and you might get a few people who agree with you but it doesnt really hold any weight coming from someone that hasnt been here long enough to get to know me, nor have you tried to get to know anyone on here since all you use it for is info. Chances are that if you posted something about me you would just get flamed your self and your future post would get flamed as well. So when I say you got run out of the thread thats exactly what I meant. Everyone highjacked your thread it turned into a bunch of people hating on you so you left.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:09 AM

GORBO is a decent person

Alright, up front, this is my LAST, LAST, LAST non-sense post on this thread. so steve you can tell everyone I got run out if you want, but this thread is getting really old. I am choosing this as my last response of my own free will, same as the other post. I didnt post here to see who could get the last word in until it was 10 pages long.
On the other butchered post all I wanted was a answer to a legit question. I had planned on responding only to the question at hand, and then a thanks post.
Your right probabley 25% of my 100 post have be responding to the SL hater crew.
Pull up my subscribed posts, I have gotten alot of good answers from almost all my threads. Im new to the internet hater scene, so I probabley would have saved some time if Id ignored you from the start. So if it makes you feel better whenever you see RonHightowers post count you can subtract 25 posts, which I quess makes me 25 posts less cool in the ever exciting internet society.

Sha good luck see ya around.

Quick Reply: Newbie learning.