Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 01:24 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of
Re: Postwhoring thread

here's magic folders
http://download.cnet.com/Encrypted-M...html?tag=mncol
if your trial version runs out, just go back to this date. i have to go back to 2005 everytime i wanna unlock my folders... another security feature!
Old 08-27-2009, 01:25 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

i didn't know either. i just found the first recorder i could find. my bad

edit: look for a better one and redo it tomorrow like she wants
Old 08-27-2009, 01:26 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

nice thnx for the link
Old 08-27-2009, 01:27 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

^ what kind of folders you trying to hide up there lol
Old 08-27-2009, 01:27 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

how do i work these magic folders again?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:28 AM
www.GRAMX.com

do i install the encrypted ones or just the magic folders?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:30 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u...ent=Video3.flv
Old 08-27-2009, 01:30 AM

i don't remember, try just magic folders. then when you run the program, you just click on the folder on left and they should appear on the right. the ones on the right are the ones that will be hidden
Old 08-27-2009, 01:31 AM
weed.

thats her. shes alright for a nympho stripper right? only 19 lol
Old 08-27-2009, 01:31 AM
weed.

she looks better naked
Old 08-27-2009, 01:32 AM

dude you're def gonna have to do that again tomorrow with a better one, i'll look for better ones tomorrow
Old 08-27-2009, 01:34 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
she looks better naked

i bet she does.....
Old 08-27-2009, 01:35 AM
weed.

hey well its your fault lol, you threw the program at me when she was already on camera touching herself. i had to download that **** while the conference was running. thats probably what set the lag so bad. but i did all that and installed it and learned how to use it while she was feeling herself lol
Old 08-27-2009, 01:36 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yo since she does video ... you should get her to send you some naked pix .... she'll prob be up for it...
weed.

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u...ent=Video4.flv
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
hey well its your fault lol, you threw the program at me when she was already on camera touching herself. i had to download that **** while the conference was running. thats probably what set the lag so bad. but i did all that and installed it and learned how to use it while she was feeling herself lol

niiiice
Old 08-27-2009, 01:37 AM
weed.

that was the last clip i had, i broke the conference down into 3 clips so it wouldnt be one big file.

you guys would **** her too right? or are my standards too low?

not complaining bud, you did good work. i'll just have to hook you up with a better one for tomorrow
www.GRAMX.com

this is disturbing ... cant see ****...
Old 08-27-2009, 01:38 AM
weed.

look at my horny little hawaiian *** in the corner just making yut ughh noises

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread