Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 12:55 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

hahahahaha.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Has anyone here other than I done a lot of stupid **** with a gun?
Old 09-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Like I should NEVER EVER be allowed to drink and carry a gun.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Never to late to elevate

I am going to shoot something
Old 09-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Never to late to elevate

But in my defense officer I was born and raised in Dallas Texas
Old 09-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Never to late to elevate

Nothing strange about someone popping caps around here.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Never to late to elevate

Progress this weekend with my 03 636. Put the Magrua master on and the HoHey dual caliper kit. Now I just need a f4i right front caliper and I am there. Got the 80' line from Hohey.

Name:  09-06-09_1403.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  49.2 KB

Name:  09-06-09_1402.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  61.1 KB

Hohey =
Old 09-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Never to late to elevate

Next step after getting the f4i caliper is the Hohey BR kit
Old 09-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Never to late to elevate

Depending on how much beer I drink this weekend, I may order the BR kit this weekend too.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Never to late to elevate

Someone needs to talk to me on here to help me NOT drink so much
Old 09-06-2009, 03:13 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Has anyone here other than I done a lot of stupid **** with a gun?
drive by with a SKS on my ex's house

armed robery in a underground poker game

shoot at guys i wasnt cool with from outside of my apartment just hanging out of my window.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:15 PM
weed.

always imagined myself with a uze that had a shoulder strap and just riding up on some1 on my cbr and just picking it off of my chest and dumping with my left hand, after all... i am left handed
Old 09-06-2009, 04:18 PM
weed.

where is every1
Old 09-06-2009, 04:19 PM
weed.

sicco still no job
Old 09-06-2009, 04:19 PM
weed.

dane doesnt every come to this threan no more, hes a ****.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:20 PM
weed.

woah the cherry on my blizzle just went out from posting, need to find my lighter
Old 09-06-2009, 04:21 PM
weed.

i dont really pay attention to how many posts i have anymore, just looking at my blox
Old 09-06-2009, 04:22 PM
weed.

i need to try out that jungle juice
Old 09-06-2009, 04:23 PM
weed.

but i dont want to make 10 gallons of it though lol. just want to make enough for a glass or 2
Old 09-06-2009, 04:26 PM
weed.

nothing to watch on tv either

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread