I love Dirty Jerzey Alie.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 12:41 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: I love Dirty Jerzey Alie.

Originally Posted by becky
i'd like to get a woofle ball bat and alie together in the same room
2 Girls. 1 Bat?
Old 07-31-2009, 01:49 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lil'Fiddy-Girl
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA ... Everyone needs to take a ******* chill pill ...

I just wanna see pictures of a hot girl ride ... not ragging on it at all!! So before y'all go all physcho and assume ... maybe you should ask ...

1st off, i'm bisexual -- I always love checkin out a hot lady

2nd off, i'm just getting into stunting -- it would be awesome to see another girl killing it

So instead of having spaz attacks and getting all your panties in a bunch, just give me her myspace page then ... all I was asking for was freaking pictures ... go ride or something, quit spazzing out!!
I agree with Zuki...**** off.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:50 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frayz
2 Girls. 1 Bat?
that's what i'm talking about
Old 07-31-2009, 02:18 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by frayz
2 Girls. 1 Bat?
Originally Posted by becky
that's what i'm talking about
WORD!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

im a firm believer that most women are just a few drinks away from being bi ....lol

cant blame em though cause bewbies are fun i dont care who ya are ...lol
Old 07-31-2009, 04:22 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
im a firm believer that most women are just a few drinks away from being bi ....lol

+2 (*)(*)
Old 07-31-2009, 04:40 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

dja saw ya on a superbikes!! looked good
Old 07-31-2009, 04:45 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skillz954
HA HA HA that's funny......fiddy girl her myspace link is in her profile where most people's are(including yours merbies!!).....now you know......but you did come across as a douche and I love how every girl is bi......making out in a bar with another girl so guys look is not bi, that's an attention *****......face deep in some muff is bi......just an fyi
WERD!!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 05:03 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

And men after a few drinks are.....?
Old 07-31-2009, 05:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 2 old
And men after a few drinks are.....?
trying to get chicks to kiss each other
Old 07-31-2009, 05:36 PM
yutt uggghhh

aint that the truth
Old 07-31-2009, 05:44 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

i
Old 07-31-2009, 05:46 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

LOL!! thats rite!
Old 07-31-2009, 07:49 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Jesus Christ we Have Old Man Roger and 2 old in here...You old bat's are going to scare away all the young tail with your hibby jibby old folk talk. You 2 need to get on your Scooters and high tail it out of here!

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 07-31-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

really
Old 07-31-2009, 10:03 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

[quote=Sick.Nate;4063351]Jesus Christ we Have Old Man Roger and 2 old in here...You old bat's are going to scare away all the young tail with your hibby jibby old folk talk. You 2 need to get on your Scooters and high tail it out of here!

Oh so youve heard we old guys are superior lovers i take it!
Thats ok dont be worried you'll get there soon enuf, eventually you'll have the stamina that we older gentelmen have and you'll learn how to please a lady then you wont have to be a hatah! ha ha 3 pump squidz!!

Last edited by N2O; 07-31-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:11 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Jesus Christ we Have Old Man Roger and 2 old in here...You old bat's are going to scare away all the young tail with your hibby jibby old folk talk. You 2 need to get on your Scooters and high tail it out of here!

And its "never 2 old" to you!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 01:38 AM
also known as OMR

[quote=never 2 old;4063435]
Originally Posted by Sick.Nate

Oh so youve heard we old guys are superior lovers i take it!
Thats ok dont be worried you'll get there soon enuf, eventually you'll have the stamina that we older gentelmen have and you'll learn how to please a lady then you wont have to be a hatah! ha ha 3 pump squidz!!
doh!!!!!

all these young whipper snappers need to realize that old just means we know how to do it better
Old 08-01-2009, 01:54 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

[quote=old man roger;4063588]
Originally Posted by never 2 old
doh!!!!!

all these young whipper snappers need to realize that old just means we know how to do it better
Damn it Grampa! Go take your pills and get back in the nursing home!

and remember like I have told you many times before.. YOUR ON A COMPUTER, ITS CALLED A COMPUTER! Jesus...
Old 08-01-2009, 01:56 AM
also known as OMR

[quote=Sick.Nate;4063595]

Damn it Grampa! Go take your pills and get back in the nursing home!

and remember like I have told you many times before.. YOUR ON A COMPUTER, ITS CALLED A COMPUTER! Jesus...
damn these new fang dangled things