I love Dirty Jerzey Alie.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: I love Dirty Jerzey Alie.

Originally Posted by skillz954
you're a good man Justin!!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:43 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
I dont think shes giving alie ****. I think she just wants to see more pics of alie
Thats what i heard too....
Old 07-30-2009, 04:47 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lil'Fiddy-Girl
Where are these sick/hot pictures ..... I wanna see!??! Still only stuck with a lame avatar to view!!
Originally Posted by 2 old
Thats what i heard too....
see....i thought that at first by just this post....then i did research, like a psycho on the other post my good friend zuki was talking about and indeed i believe she is talking ****...and if she's not, she should learn how to talk to people because that came out the wrong way. the keyword was 'supposedly' hot or something like that
Old 07-30-2009, 04:48 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

she doesnt like to cuddlebug
Old 07-30-2009, 04:49 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skillz
tell me it isn't true!?!??!?!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:50 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skillz
HA HA HA......that's not cool.....there's nothing wrong with a lil cuddlebug action from time to time!!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:51 PM
what is he doing?

i'll cuddlebug a bitch . i'll cuddlebug rape her also
Old 07-30-2009, 04:53 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by becky
see....i thought that at first by just this post....then i did research, like a psycho on the other post my good friend zuki was talking about and indeed i believe she is talking ****...and if she's not, she should learn how to talk to people because that came out the wrong way. the keyword was 'supposedly' hot or something like that
Oh i see, well everyone does a lil prodding on here but it seems there is a lot of people on this site ready to go to bat for alie.
thats uderstandable though...i mean gosh...
Old 07-30-2009, 04:55 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i'll cuddlebug a bitch . i'll cuddlebug rape her also
BWAHAHAHAHA you're such a clown.....go cuddlebug mike's mom!!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:55 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by 2 old
Oh i see, well everyone does a lil prodding on here but it seems there is a lot of people on this site ready to go to bat for alie.
thats uderstandable though...i mean gosh...
i'd like to get a woofle ball bat and alie together in the same room
Old 07-30-2009, 04:56 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

gulp...

Last edited by N2O; 07-30-2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: girlfriend
Old 07-30-2009, 05:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i tried her pussywaggon before, it was real furry
nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
**** off.
ahahahahahahahaha
Old 07-30-2009, 05:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

hahahaha, your awesome!!
Old 07-30-2009, 05:36 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Front.

Back.

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 07-30-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:42 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate

Front.

Back.
I can see that this is going to be another sponcered thread like omr
Old 07-31-2009, 11:42 AM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA ... Everyone needs to take a ******* chill pill ...

I just wanna see pictures of a hot girl ride ... not ragging on it at all!! So before y'all go all physcho and assume ... maybe you should ask ...

1st off, i'm bisexual -- I always love checkin out a hot lady

2nd off, i'm just getting into stunting -- it would be awesome to see another girl killing it

So instead of having spaz attacks and getting all your panties in a bunch, just give me her myspace page then ... all I was asking for was freaking pictures ... go ride or something, quit spazzing out!!
Old 07-31-2009, 11:44 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA ... Everyone needs to take a ******* chill pill ...

I just wanna see pictures of a hot girl ride ... not ragging on it at all!! So before y'all go all physcho and assume ... maybe you should ask ...

1st off, i'm bisexual -- I always love checkin out a hot lady

2nd off, i'm just getting into stunting -- it would be awesome to see another girl killing it

So instead of having spaz attacks and getting all your panties in a bunch, just give me her myspace page then ... all I was asking for was freaking pictures ... go ride or something, quit spazzing out!!
**** off.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
**** off.
HA HA HA that's funny......fiddy girl her myspace link is in her profile where most people's are(including yours merbies!!).....now you know......but you did come across as a douche and I love how every girl is bi......making out in a bar with another girl so guys look is not bi, that's an attention *****......face deep in some muff is bi......just an fyi

Last edited by skillz954; 07-31-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
HA HA HA that's funny......fiddy girl her myspace link is in her profile where most people's are(including yours merbies!!).....now you know......but you did come across as a douche and I love how every girl is bi......making out in a bar with another girl so guys look is not bi, that's an attention *****......face deep in some muff is bi......just an fyi
Well then you can ask my boyfriend .. I ain't for show, I'm not even sure i would do three-sums ... I like a girl to myself .. to be in charge!!

But yeah, If inally saw the pics ... Allie you KILL it girl ...
Old 07-31-2009, 12:37 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Well then you can ask my boyfriend .. I ain't for show, I'm not even sure i would do three-sums ... I like a girl to myself .. to be in charge!!

But yeah, If inally saw the pics ... Allie you KILL it girl ...
That's what I got out of all this...

Quick Reply: I love Dirty Jerzey Alie.