i love men 2

Old 06-26-2009, 10:08 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: i love men 2

Ninja Girly... call ATOWN!!!!!! tell him you like gay men and you want pictures! DO IT!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:08 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by YSRRider
im texting one of my buddies thats with him, hes laughing his *** off and wanting someone to call as bad as I do!!!!
lol oh ok.... well someone call and make sure ur buddy's recording his reaction.... he has a camera phone right?
Old 06-26-2009, 10:09 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yea ninja girl work ur magic on this boy.... cmon tell him u like to bang guys in the *** too lmao go all out with this
Old 06-26-2009, 10:10 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo RIDER tell ur boy to record atown lol this would be a good laugh if it can go through
Old 06-26-2009, 10:16 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

i just text him and told him to record it if hes got a camera, im sure he does, hes got a palm pilot or something.,...
Old 06-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sicc0

Ninja Girly is the Stuntlife ***** (I mean it in a good way )... yea baby bend over and take it like a man LMAO

LOL! Yeah baby, I guess it's the only fun I can have around here. I've been trying to take the crown but these bitches are hate'n on me. What's a girl to do?

Old 06-26-2009, 10:24 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by Ninja Girly
LOL! Yeah baby, I guess it's the only fun I can have around here. I've been trying to take the crown but these bitches are hate'n on me. What's a girl to do?

lol show more skin in ur avatar so Rider can get a load off
Old 06-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Betwixt

I am, just not for you..... i got my pack of freaks that know exactly how to get **** poppin the way i want
Awe, you broke my heart....sorta. That's ok, you sure do know how to talk dirty to a girly right proper!

I'll never forget cha!

Old 06-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Betwixt

lol oh ok.... well someone call and make sure ur buddy's recording his reaction.... he has a camera phone right?
Well I called him and left a message but he didn't answer his phone. I think he got wind of this thread and wants no part of it.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:29 PM

Well I called him and left a message but he didn't answer his phone. I think he got wind of this thread and wants no part of it.

keep calling him!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:31 PM
www.GRAMX.com

call till he picks up... call from different numbers... lol

blow his phone up!
www.GRAMX.com

Nooooooowwwwww
Old 06-26-2009, 10:33 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Do it **** will be funny .
Old 06-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Betwixt

yea ninja girl work ur magic on this boy.... cmon tell him u like to bang guys in the *** too lmao go all out with this
I don't know if I'd like that or not but I'd sure give it a go round.....actually always fantasized about taking a strap-on and ******* some girl in the ***!

Old 06-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Betwixt

Called twice now and left 2 messages. I think he knows and is afraid....very afraid.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Betwixt

Originally Posted by YSRRider
hmmm.... well... do you have any more pictures? post them. You're hott! You must be a parking ticket..... cuz you have got FINE written all over you!
Why thank you darlin! I appreciate the compliment! I have many, many more pictures.....but these fellas got their panties in a wad over a little bitty avatar that you can't see no ***, no **** and no **** in. So I won't waste my time trying to entertain these men.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:54 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

Why thank you darlin! I appreciate the compliment! I have many, many more pictures.....but these fellas got their panties in a wad over a little bitty avatar that you can't see no ***, no **** and no **** in. So I won't waste my time trying to entertain these men.

why are you even up here? you dont stunt, you dont have anything to add, only one picture which doesnt show anything and just keep bragging about all the other ones that you have. either **** or get off the pot.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:56 PM

GSXR-Beave is a decent person

Originally Posted by rookie stunter
why are you even up here? You dont stunt, you dont have anything to add, only one picture which doesnt show anything and just keep bragging about all the other ones that you have. Either **** or get off the pot.
+1
Old 06-26-2009, 10:57 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by rookie stunter
why are you even up here? you dont stunt, you dont have anything to add, only one picture which doesnt show anything and just keep bragging about all the other ones that you have. either **** or get off the pot.
amen

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i love men 2