i love men 2

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Chicken

bulletchicken is a decent person
Re: i love men 2

Originally Posted by YSRRider
STFU thread jackers!!!!! This is about ATOWN and his new found appetite for men!!!!!!

BIG R 508 also likes men.... hot chicks dont dig deaf guys, but guys arent so picky so he can fish them in easily! ***!
I think its funny you bash on this Big R dude, I must not know the whole story, but everywhere I go, I see you bashin that fool.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

STFU thread jackers!!!!! This is about ATOWN and his new found appetite for men!!!!!!

BIG R 508 also likes men.... hot chicks dont dig deaf guys, but guys arent so picky so he can fish them in easily! ***!
I just wet my pants a little after reading that post (laughing so hard)!

You rock!

Old 06-26-2009, 09:50 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Ninja Girly.... can we have phone sex? Can you send me some more pictures? I want to see your *** sooooo bad! do you have a myspace? I need some fresh masturbation material, I've already glued all the pages in this months Playboy together...

Ninja Girly is the Stuntlife ***** (I mean it in a good way )... yea baby bend over and take it like a man LMAO
Old 06-26-2009, 09:50 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sicc0
Whatever makes him happy just dont share details....

and YSRrider ur into this a little tooooo much i think u want to know the detail of his new found love for

I want to know!!!!!!!! I need a good laugh! I knew there was a reason I started calling him GAY CLOWN CUSTOMS.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:53 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

I want to know!!!!!!!! I need a good laugh! I knew there was a reason I started calling him GAY CLOWN CUSTOMS.
a little too much.... just dont u start swingin the other way on us now.... or ninja girly will spank your ***
Old 06-26-2009, 09:56 PM
FTP

classic customs is a decent person

847-856-9453 <-------- FUG IT someone call him up and get the details
Old 06-26-2009, 09:56 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by bulletchicken
I think its funny you bash on this Big R dude, I must not know the whole story, but everywhere I go, I see you bashin that fool.
hes the SL con man that screws people over and still have the ***** to show his face on here like its all good and we're all friends. The dude has owed my buddy $50 a hoody and a Brembo master cylinder for over a year. How much of a broke loser do you have to be to not pay a person 50 bucks in over a year????? He reminds me of the dude in that movie "Pursuit of Happiness" with Will Smith... will smith goes to the guys apartment seeking the $14 that the guy owes him and hes like "I thought I didnt owe that to you anymore?" I was watching that movie last week and I burst out laughing at that part..... BIG R was the first thought that went through my head.

Originally Posted by Ninja Girly
I just wet my pants a little after reading that post (laughing so hard)!

You rock!

LOL.... but seriously.... do you have a myspace?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly.... can we have phone sex? Can you send me some more pictures? I want to see your *** sooooo bad! do you have a myspace? I need some fresh masturbation material, I've already glued all the pages in this months Playboy together...
No dear. You got me wetting my pants I'm laughing so hard but no. I don't have myspace or facebook or any of that kind of crap. My sides hurt! Damn you! LOL!

I'm just an attention *****....not a real *****. Kinda of like a wanna be *****.....does that make sense?

Please don't ask...there's nothing good I can make up about that.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by classic customs
847-856-9453 <-------- FUG IT someone call him up and get the details

OMG!!! DO IT!!! someone call him and ask him about this thread and whats the story about his man date he went on with his buddy LEE!!!!!!!!!!

Ask him if Transformers is worth going to see. LOL
Old 06-26-2009, 09:59 PM
FTP

classic customs is a decent person

ninja girly is a ***** in training
Old 06-26-2009, 10:00 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Ah but that's you girly! I'm a sick puppy.....I want watch a guy suck another guy's dick and **** em in the *** if possible, plausible or I can get enough liquor in em to take pictures and watch.

Ur avatar is a dead give away of the type of chic u are...but what u said is straight sick...u sure ur in the right forum? I'm thinkin men 4 men on CL might be a better choice...just sayin...
Old 06-26-2009, 10:01 PM

No dear. You got me wetting my pants I'm laughing so hard but no. I don't have myspace or facebook or any of that kind of crap. My sides hurt! Damn you! LOL!

I'm just an attention *****....not a real *****. Kinda of like a wanna be *****.....does that make sense?

Please don't ask...there's nothing good I can make up about that.

hmmm.... well... do you have any more pictures? post them. You're hott! You must be a parking ticket..... cuz you have got FINE written all over you!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

oh man someone should record that call and just post it up hahahhaahhaahahahahahah anyone have a good gay accent to mess with him lmao
Old 06-26-2009, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Ur avatar is a dead give away of the type of chic u are...but what u said is straight sick...u sure ur in the right forum? I'm thinkin men 4 men on CL might be a better choice...just sayin...

you too honey...... I want to see more of your belly!!!!!!!!!! I have a belly button fetish, you have no clue what I would do to that thing!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:04 PM

please, someone call ATOWN NOW!!!!!!

Hes sitting at a bar called ANASTASIA'S ask him how it is there and if his lover is with him.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:04 PM
www.GRAMX.com

hmmm.... well... do you have any more pictures? post them. You're hott! You must be a parking ticket..... cuz you have got FINE written all over you!
damn dude ur really horny...... ninja girly give him something to whack off too he got sperm leaking from his eyes for christ sake.....
Old 06-26-2009, 10:05 PM
www.GRAMX.com

please, someone call ATOWN NOW!!!!!!

Hes sitting at a bar called ANASTASIA'S ask him how it is there and if his lover is with him.
what u got a gps on the guy? lol ur really excited about this... i dont blame you id love to see his face after someone mentions this thread lmao
Old 06-26-2009, 10:06 PM
Betwixt

oh no i love sex im a freak, and i love girls that get freaky but u just OD ... ur into BDSM n watchin gay men... thats just disgusting...
Oh come on baby....I thought you were a sicco?

I guess you're just too innocent for me then.

But that won't keep me from fantasizing about u!

LOL!

Last edited by Ninja Girly; 06-26-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:07 PM

what u got a gps on the guy? lol ur really excited about this... i dont blame you id love to see his face after someone mentions this thread lmao

im texting one of my buddies thats with him, hes laughing his *** off and wanting someone to call as bad as I do!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:07 PM
www.GRAMX.com

I am, just not for you..... i got my pack of freaks that know exactly how to get **** poppin the way i want

Quick Reply: i love men 2