i love men 2

Old 06-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person
Re: i love men 2

Originally Posted by stuntchick8
yeah gay men aren't very hot to me cuz i picture them in bed with another guy and that just disgusts me. straight men are effing hot!
All men that are good looking or hard bodied and especially stocky are hot! Don't matter their preference!

Old 06-26-2009, 09:28 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

ohhh yes she can yummmyyyyyy//// u **** sucking ***** choke on some **** ... u ******* aids infested child malestin herpies giving pale *** biiatchhhh!! lolol im mad drunk at work rite now.... i wanna be like u mr. sicco...
Old 06-26-2009, 09:31 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

HA HA HA!!! thats what this squid gets for going on a MAN DATE to see the movie Transformers. FAAAAAGS!
Old 06-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Betwixt

Originally Posted by Sicc0
ninja girly u should be in some sex forum not stuntlife, everytime theres a topic about sex etc... u have like a million replies....

Damn *** Pirates
Hey now, I'm just an attention *****. Is it really such a bad thing to love sex? Do you really like the girls that say, Oh that's gross, what a ******* *****?

Really?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:32 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by YSRRider
HA HA HA!!! thats what this squid gets for going on a MAN DATE to see the movie Transformers. FAAAAAGS!
lol
Old 06-26-2009, 09:33 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
ohhh yes she can yummmyyyyyy//// u **** sucking ***** choke on some **** ... u ******* aids infested child malestin herpies giving pale *** biiatchhhh!! lolol im mad drunk at work rite now.... i wanna be like u mr. sicco...
hahahaha Drunk u ******* alkie wtf... i just got home from work now had a loooooong day... but today was a good day... ordered my clutch plates they'll be in on wed so next thurs-fri my bike should be good for stuntin... wooooooo and oh my boy told me to only get the plates not the whole clutch kit.... so i saved some $$$$
Old 06-26-2009, 09:33 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

there are still some questions to be answered..... who invited who to see the movie? who drove? who payed? did you guys share popcorn.... or a few romantic kisses?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:34 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ninja Girly
Hey now, I'm just an attention *****. Is it really such a bad thing to love sex? Do you really like the girls that say, Oh that's gross, what a ******* *****?

Really?
She is just a dirty **** scab and should be in the "i love pimply *****" forum
Old 06-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Betwixt

Now baby, I know you love me but you can't take Sicc0's place....that man gave me wonderful fantasies and you don't match up to that!

Old 06-26-2009, 09:36 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ninja Girly

Really?
oh no i love sex im a freak, and i love girls that get freaky but u just OD ... ur into BDSM n watchin gay men... thats just disgusting...
Old 06-26-2009, 09:40 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

whats the difference from her thinking gay men are hott, and us men thinking some lesbos are hott? im just sayn
Old 06-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Betwixt

by looking at ur avatar u look like u would take any **** that comes ur way<<<
You're just jealous of Mr. Sicc0!

Don't be mad, you're only second to him!

Somebody stop me!

Last edited by Ninja Girly; 06-26-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: spelllllling
Old 06-26-2009, 09:44 PM

STFU thread jackers!!!!! This is about ATOWN and his new found appetite for men!!!!!!

BIG R 508 also likes men.... hot chicks dont dig deaf guys, but guys arent so picky so he can fish them in easily! ***!
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Ever wish you could un-read something?
FTP

classic customs is a decent person

Originally Posted by sik954rr
whats the difference from her thinking gay men are hott, and us men thinking some lesbos are hott? im just sayn

are you kidding.............BIG DEFFERENCE!!!
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sik954rr
Simple. Lesbians don't have dicks.

ok.. maybe i wasnt thinking when i posted that
Old 06-26-2009, 09:45 PM

some do lol
Old 06-26-2009, 09:45 PM

Ninja Girly.... can we have phone sex? Can you send me some more pictures? I want to see your *** sooooo bad! do you have a myspace? I need some fresh masturbation material, I've already glued all the pages in this months Playboy together...
Old 06-26-2009, 09:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by YSRRider
STFU thread jackers!!!!! This is about ATOWN and his new found appetite for men!!!!!!

BIG R 508 also likes men.... hot chicks dont dig deaf guys, but guys arent so picky so he can fish them in easily! ***!

Whatever makes him happy just dont share details....

and YSRrider ur into this a little tooooo much i think u want to know the detail of his new found love for

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i love men 2