OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 03:07 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by MikeM
I wish i had time to work out every day. The only exercise i get is sex every night, and riding 1 or 2 times a week. I would like to go running for a mile or 2 every day, but never have enough time to.
a mile takes about 10-12 minutes to do. that includes getting ready.
i get home at 6, dinner is already in teh oven. we usually finish dinner around 7:30, then it takes an hour and a half to get the kids showered and into bed. by then its 9, and i just want to smoke, ****, and go to sleep. I feel like this schedule is the source of my problems
that schedule sounds horrid. i don't miss having such a routine. i have enough responsibility as it is.

Originally Posted by Bray
i wish i could come home and dinner was ready.
AAAAAAmen
Old 06-04-2009, 03:11 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
well, success has a price. the lead technical engineer loved my manual and gave me mad props and now wants me to make a powerpoint presentation on it.... ****.
tell him that you are really tired and that you need few weeks to do it.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
she'll be done soon though right?? You'll eventually be able to work it into your schedule....
i dont even know. shes most likely going to look for a job in a doctors office, so her hours would be pretty similar
Old 06-04-2009, 03:17 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juca
tell him that you are really tired and that you need few weeks to do it.
actually, i'd prolly have a few weeks to prepare it. wouldn't be a biggie. i just have to do it with the rest of my work.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:19 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

what do you mean getting ready?? Cuz I usually run 8.5 minute miles......10-12 you're practically walking......
Old 06-04-2009, 03:20 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i dont even know. shes most likely going to look for a job in a doctors office, so her hours would be pretty similar
do you guys have a shower at work?? We have a full gym and showers.....my old job had showers......a lot of people run/workout during the day......
Old 06-04-2009, 03:22 PM

what do you mean getting ready?? Cuz I usually run 8.5 minute miles......10-12 you're practically walking......
and 8.5 is slow for me.....I was a 7 minute mile guy for a long time and want to get back to that......
Old 06-04-2009, 03:22 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

actually, i'd prolly have a few weeks to prepare it. wouldn't be a biggie. i just have to do it with the rest of my work.
have you ever tried to do it before or it will be your first time to work on something like that?
Old 06-04-2009, 03:25 PM

if she works at a hospital, she can do 3 12 hour shifts per week, giving her 4 days off
Old 06-04-2009, 03:27 PM

have you ever tried to do it before or it will be your first time to work on something like that?
yeah, i did them all the time in college
and 8.5 is slow for me.....I was a 7 minute mile guy for a long time and want to get back to that......
getting out of bed, putting on running shorts and shirt and shoes, stretching, and finally running one mile.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

I have 1 cig left, and im goin to try and quit after this last cig.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that schedule sounds horrid. i don't miss having such a routine. i have enough responsibility as it is.

AAAAAAmen
it sux. feeding and bathing the kids just takes 10 times longer than it should. ANd if we have to go to target or the supermarket, add another hour

this is why im getting worse at wheelies
Old 06-04-2009, 03:30 PM
bp chaser

probably means changing into shorts and sneakers
Old 06-04-2009, 03:32 PM

getting out of bed, putting on running shorts and shirt and shoes, stretching, and finally running one mile.
gotcha......but running one mile is kinda pointless, isn't it?? You have to run for at least 20 minutes for it to do anything........
Old 06-04-2009, 03:35 PM

i love it its my style what i can say,good luck!
Old 06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
bp chaser

if she works at a hospital, she can do 3 12 hour shifts per week, giving her 4 days off
she doesnt want to work in a hospital (this week lol) because they'll give her the night shift since shes new.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:37 PM
bp chaser

ok so im getting running sneakers after work today, and shorts lol. its a start
Old 06-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i love it its my style what i can say,good luck!
10 years from now you will regret it. lol
Old 06-04-2009, 03:41 PM

how old were u when u started?

it sux. feeding and bathing the kids just takes 10 times longer than it should. ANd if we have to go to target or the supermarket, add another hour

this is why im getting worse at wheelies
it's tough going from a life of just taking care of yourself to having an instant family. honestly, thats why i dont consider myself a good candidate for anyone's boyfriend. it's a lot of responsibility.

gotcha......but running one mile is kinda pointless, isn't it?? You have to run for at least 20 minutes for it to do anything........
not totally pointless cuz it's better than nothing. i'd say 2 miles is decent if u did it every day though. 20 minutes minimum to stay healthy, 30-45 to lose weight.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:45 PM

how old were u when u started?
13,with 16 my parents started to buy a cigarettes for me cuz someone saw me with cigarette and told it to my mother.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available