OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:55 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Trachito
there's nothing wrong with that. i've dated girls that looked exactly like that. i just tend to prefer more curves
80% of my girls,they were small girls,then try to picture some short girl with big ***** and bigger ***,she will look fat.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:56 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
thats not a normal ***, thats an outstanding ***
+1
Old 06-04-2009, 11:58 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

when we first moved into the house, and we were real broke we would hit mcdonalds dollar menu a lot, and we all gained tons of weight. But we couldnt afford to buy healthy food at the time. Healthy food costs a lot more than the dollar menu
lol i really like food from mc, (i am there every day for breakfast) my menu is 2x cheeseburgers,2x big french fries and one big coke and i cant gain some weight. and every day i must eat that ******* healthy cooked ****. wish that i can live just on mc food and pizza
Old 06-04-2009, 12:00 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

when we first moved into the house, and we were real broke we would hit mcdonalds dollar menu a lot, and we all gained tons of weight. But we couldnt afford to buy healthy food at the time. Healthy food costs a lot more than the dollar menu
word. it costs money to be healthy. thats why the rich tend to look good. they make time to work out and eat right.

Originally Posted by skillz954
The A Team was the ****.....but my mom liked that show and I've been a since day one!! Always liked Don Johnson's cars and bitches!!
i liked the girls in bikinis. i was a horny little kid.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:03 PM

i liked the girls in bikinis. i was a horny little kid.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

word. it costs money to be healthy. thats why the rich tend to look good. they make time to work out and eat right.
I wish i had time to work out every day. The only exercise i get is sex every night, and riding 1 or 2 times a week. I would like to go running for a mile or 2 every day, but never have enough time to.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:00 PM

subscribe.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:00 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mikem
thats not a normal ***, thats an outstanding ***
+1
Old 06-04-2009, 01:22 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish i had time to work out every day. The only exercise i get is sex every night, and riding 1 or 2 times a week. I would like to go running for a mile or 2 every day, but never have enough time to.
I have the time but it's hard to motivate.....but I'm back to running a few miles a day.....
Old 06-04-2009, 01:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have the time but it's hard to motivate.....but I'm back to running a few miles a day.....
i get home at 6, dinner is already in teh oven. we usually finish dinner around 7:30, then it takes an hour and a half to get the kids showered and into bed. by then its 9, and i just want to smoke, ****, and go to sleep. I feel like this schedule is the source of my problems
Old 06-04-2009, 01:30 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Juca
subscribe.
me2
Old 06-04-2009, 01:31 PM

i get home at 6, dinner is already in teh oven. we usually finish dinner around 7:30, then it takes an hour and a half to get the kids showered and into bed. by then its 9, and i just want to smoke, ****, and go to sleep. I feel like this schedule is the source of my problems
get up early......or go after work and have becky just make a plate for you......

I go after work, there by 6, home by 7, showered and make dinner by 8.......but it's really easy to go straight home and start drinking by 5:30
Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i wish i could come home and dinner was ready.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:31 PM
bp chaser

get up early......or go after work and have becky just make a plate for you......

I go after work, there by 6, home by 7, showered and make dinner by 8.......but it's really easy to go straight home and start drinking by 5:30
early would be great, but im not a morning person, plus i have to watch the kids in the morning cuz beck goes to school at a ridiculous hour
Old 06-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

taking my daughter Tubing down the river today...
Old 06-04-2009, 02:38 PM

ttrrrrrrrn tnnnn tn tn tn tn!
Old 06-04-2009, 02:40 PM

early would be great, but im not a morning person, plus i have to watch the kids in the morning cuz beck goes to school at a ridiculous hour
she'll be done soon though right?? You'll eventually be able to work it into your schedule....
Old 06-04-2009, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
taking my daughter Tubing down the river today...
when i was 9 y old i used to have oneee realllyyyyy huge and heavy tube from john deer.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:44 PM
bp chaser

she'll be done soon though right?? You'll eventually be able to work it into your schedule....
oh ****, that sounds fun
Old 06-04-2009, 03:03 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

well, success has a price. the lead technical engineer loved my manual and gave me mad props and now wants me to make a powerpoint presentation on it.... ****.

Last edited by Trachito; 06-04-2009 at 03:09 PM.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available