Omr BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 11:49 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
Ok what about bars? I tip $1 a drink, regardless of the cost of it.
Yeah a dollar a drink is decent. I usually leave more if I get a mixed drink and if the bartender is hot.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:49 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-06-2009, 11:50 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Other topic - my friend used to like the triple price bars because all the women there were gorgeous. I always wondered why beautiful women want to pay so much for drinks (yes, they were paying too) when they could go to a regular bar and get free drinks all night.
So 2 theories came of it - 1, theyre looking for rich men. 2, theyre thousand dollar hookers.
you sir, are correct
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
that sucks .... here its all hot chicks and milfs .... i'll take some pics for you next time i go to the mall
do you guys have fredricks out there? thats where all the hot little ***** go here.

Originally Posted by Trachito
u mean stalkers??
Yup
Old 04-06-2009, 11:51 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

some of the tips the chicks at my bar get are redonculous
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
But you have 201 friends **** I've been on for a couple months and don't have half that lol
when i sold drugs in college i didnt even have 201 friends.

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

once a few years ago, one of my trendy friends talked me into hangin out in a trendy manhattan bar where everything costs triple. I tipped the bartender $1 for a $13 drink and she gave me a dirty look. I wiped ball sweat all over the outside of the empty glass before i put it back on the bar. She touched my ball sweat, so I won.

Other topic - my friend used to like the triple price bars because all the women there were gorgeous. I always wondered why beautiful women want to pay so much for drinks (yes, they were paying too) when they could go to a regular bar and get free drinks all night.
So 2 theories came of it - 1, theyre looking for rich men. 2, theyre thousand dollar hookers.
those were the places i went. i only met a couple of chics in such places. i have more luck where bitches act stupid and drunk and dont mind being called bitches. all.... this.... fit in quite well at the expensive places with all the attractive people though

But you have 201 friends **** I've been on for a couple months and don't have half that lol
i only have high school and college friends and fam on mine. one chic on there i only met once and we barely talked but she was a major crush of mine and she's gorgeous and about to graduate med school, so i left her on. one day i'll delete her.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:52 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

do you guys have fredricks out there? thats where all the hot little ***** go here.
yep, thats where da freaks shop at
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

chito i dont even know how to do that, when i first made my facebook i had it for like 2 weeks, and everyone was finding me lol... i gotta play with it for a few days then ill get the hang of it
bp chaser

Originally Posted by DJ KO
you sir, are correct
on which? hookers or gold diggers?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:53 AM

when i sold drugs in college i didnt even have 201 friends.

But you wish you did right, more clients

i only have high school friends and fam on mine.
Pretty much me too, I don't want to over run it with stupid people that I don't even know like myspace.
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

both.
bp chaser

those were the places i went. i only met a couple of chics in such places. i have more luck where bitches act stupid and drunk and dont mind being called bitches. all.... this.... fit in quite well at the expensive places with all the attractive people though

i only have high school and college friends and fam on mine. one chic on there i only met once and we barely talked but she was a major crush of mine and she's gorgeous and about to graduate med school, so i left her on. one day i'll delete her.
I fit in there like a lifted jeep fits in my garage
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

post them when u do
we used to post cell pics of randoms all the time
Old 04-06-2009, 11:54 AM

All Bray's friends have blocked profiles.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:55 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Bray
chito i dont even know how to do that, when i first made my facebook i had it for like 2 weeks, and everyone was finding me lol... i gotta play with it for a few days then ill get the hang of it
i suck at it too. all these weirdos from HS keep finding me, its weird, but cool
Old 04-06-2009, 11:56 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

if you like clowning on the douches or club rats at bars, go check out thedirty.com
****, i see people i know on there all the time. you can search by city or even colleges.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:56 AM
bp chaser

All Bray's friends have blocked profiles.
everyone who isnt your friend, isnt your particular network, or has no connection to you will be blocked.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:58 AM
bp chaser

But you wish you did right, more clients
i was a pretty popular guy. Almost ever hot chick in school had me on speed dial, yet it never got me laid up there.

Quick Reply: Omr BS thread