Omr BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 11:35 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 04-06-2009, 11:36 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

I just spit water all over my screen....

Today, I was having sex with a girl I had just met. After about 5 minutes in, she said she had to go to the bathroom. So we stopped and she went to the bathroom. After waiting around 10 min, I decided to check if she was ok. The window was open. She was gone.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:36 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont know if you ever been to a VS store yet, but the majority of the **** that walk in there are ones you dont want to touch

around here, the hot girls dont go to VS, mostly old women who wish they were hot do
+1, and its rare that i'm impressed by the employees.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! that girl definitely told his ***
Old 04-06-2009, 11:37 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Today, I had a really cute waitress at lunch. I decided to leave my number and a $50 bill for a $15 check. When I left the restaurant I realized I still had the $50 but a $1 bill was missing from my wallet. I've been getting threatening text messages all day. FML
Old 04-06-2009, 11:38 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

nothing says you suck in bed like sneak'n out a window
Old 04-06-2009, 11:40 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

if he's smooth bout it, he can meet her later to pay her for the meal and still nail her
Old 04-06-2009, 11:40 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
something i'm not sure about is tipping at a semi fancy restaurant when ordering something to go. they didnt do **** but put an order in and hand it to u. the way the puter system worked at the restaurant i worked was it took taxes from the 15% u were supposed to receive in tips, so i'm guessing they'd get taxed on to go orders also. i never get to go at restaurants but still, i wonder about whether to tip for that ****; i never have to tip at mcdonalds.
No tip if you go into the restaurant. $1 if they bring it out to the car, $2 if its raining

Ok what about bars? I tip $1 a drink, regardless of the cost of it.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I feel the same way about buffets the don't do anything but bring you your drink and you're supposed to tip??/ I usually leave a dollar or something
+1, i leave a dollar a head at the buffet
Old 04-06-2009, 11:42 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for Bray to Accept me so I can check out his hot friends. Like his profiles private what do you think you have stockers or something? lol
Old 04-06-2009, 11:42 AM
bp chaser

ahahahaha FAIL!!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 11:43 AM
bp chaser

that guy still has a chance though. slim, but he can still get it if he works hard enough
Old 04-06-2009, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by DJ KO
if there not having to wait on you and serve you, then no need to tip. they don't expect you to anyway
cool

I feel the same way about buffets the don't do anything but bring you your drink and you're supposed to tip??/ I usually leave a dollar or something
agreed

Originally Posted by DJ KO
nothing says you suck in bed like sneak'n out a window
ha ha. word

No tip if you go into the restaurant. $1 if they bring it out to the car, $2 if its raining

thats what i do at bars.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Waiting for Bray to Accept me so I can check out his hot friends. Like his profiles private what do you think you have stockers or something? lol
im a facebook noob lol...
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

and another one bite's the dust...

Today, I got a text from my girlfriend that she was tanning naked. I replied saying I wished I was there to make tanning more fun. She replied saying that its ok because Kevin was there. My girlfriend was tanning naked with another guy over
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

around here, the hot girls dont go to VS, mostly old women who wish they were hot do
that sucks .... here its all hot chicks and milfs .... i'll take some pics for you next time i go to the mall
Old 04-06-2009, 11:45 AM

I went out a couple of weeks ago and my girl paid on her card and I was supposed to leave the tip well I was a little drunk when we left and completely forgot to leave it. I looked in my wallet the next day and saw that my money was still there so I went back and gave her a 20 cause I felt so bad and it's a place we go to a lot.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Bray
But you have 201 friends **** I've been on for a couple months and don't have half that lol
Old 04-06-2009, 11:47 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

most people tip a buck or two. Only time people tip more is if they run a tab or b/c there try'n to get the bartenders attention
Old 04-06-2009, 11:48 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito
thats what i do at bars.
once a few years ago, one of my trendy friends talked me into hangin out in a trendy manhattan bar where everything costs triple. I tipped the bartender $1 for a $13 drink and she gave me a dirty look. I wiped ball sweat all over the outside of the empty glass before i put it back on the bar. She touched my ball sweat, so I won.

Other topic - my friend used to like the triple price bars because all the women there were gorgeous. I always wondered why beautiful women want to pay so much for drinks (yes, they were paying too) when they could go to a regular bar and get free drinks all night.
So 2 theories came of it - 1, theyre looking for rich men. 2, theyre thousand dollar hookers.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
that sucks .... here its all hot chicks and milfs .... i'll take some pics for you next time i go to the mall
post them when u do
Originally Posted by Bray
request me
u mean stalkers??

Quick Reply: Omr BS thread