Omr BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 03:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Omr BS thread

Name:  stoppiebanner-omr-.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  71.0 KB

OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750 - 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

don't ride on this

and don't wait till this happens

get one of these instead

below is a picture that explains why i only sell folding peg subcages
if you look close you can see that the tabs were ripped right off this subframe and that is what can happen if the pegs on your subcage are solid ...folding pegs are the way to go

Old 03-18-2009, 03:55 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!!

first post!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 03:55 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

jack flash ...lol
Old 03-18-2009, 03:56 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Sexy. Post NO 2
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

charles in charge, of all wrong and all right!!
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

damnit I wanted to be first
Old 03-18-2009, 03:57 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by miss chievous
damnit i wanted to be first
too slow!!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 03:58 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
damnit I wanted to be first
Old 03-18-2009, 03:59 PM
also known as OMR

well technically i was first ....lol
Old 03-18-2009, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
hh i was think the same cuz you made post # 1
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
+1

I just watched nanny 911 and could NOT even Imagine having hellyans
like that... My parents never hesatated to give a good swift kick or a
slap..

My cousin has a couple of kids and she believes in time outs. I laugh in her face. I tell her that a time out only gives the kid time to figure out what shennanigans to get into next

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JackMan
si, al fin consique un trabajo de tiempo conpleto. Solo es para la temporada del verano, pero es mejor de lo que estoy trabajando ahorita. 40 horas a la semana, de 9pm - 6am Jueves a Lunes.
awesome-o!!! en tu carrera?
Originally Posted by Juca
that **** is bad.
wow, i can't believe this coming from u
My Kids are Very well behaved.. when We go to the store they usually
stay by me and are very good and alot of the times they see other kids
misbehaving or acting bad and they Look at me and say..."Im glad we
don't act like that...
mine are good too but they still nag a lot: Can i go by eddie's house? can i have a snack? can i go around the block real quick? can i have some chocolate milk? i want wah-foles. can we eat muh-dah-noles? ca'have chickin nuggets?

the questions never stop, and i know their moms get irritated by that as well
overall, being a parent is awesome. it's just draining also.
MY son will be 14 in may and my daughter just turned 11 in Feb. and My
Non Biological Daughter will be 15 in Aug...
holy ****, a teenage daughter? gonna need pointers in a few years, old man. i worry about mine.
It's good to see that not all kids are raisin hell. I see kids disrespecting parents and being bad, and I ask my mom if I acted like that when I was little and she says no. My parents did a pretty good job of putting a stop to the bad behavior right away My dad was never afraid, in public, to slap the back of my head to remind me to quick ****** around
i keep mine in check, Marine style
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by old man roger
ummmmm..................... NO!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FACE!!!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

My cousin has a couple of kids and she believes in time outs. I laugh in her face. I tell her that a time out only gives the kid time to figure out what shennanigans to get into next
+1... My mom and dad beat me and I turned out just fine (others
will think diffrent )
Old 03-18-2009, 04:01 PM
also known as OMR

ummmmm..................... NO!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FACE!!!!!
kinda stole your glory huh ?
Old 03-18-2009, 04:02 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i used to give them time outs in the stores if i was in line waiting to check out. i'd make them face the wall at parade rest: feet shoulder length apart, hands behind their backs, and looking straight at the wall with their noses about an inch from the wall. at home it's a different story.
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im up in this bitch
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

half hour more.

ugh.

I dont want to go to PT.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:03 PM
also known as OMR

too soon ....
Old 03-18-2009, 04:03 PM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by Trachito
awesome-o!!! en tu carrera?
no, desafortunado. Es en Home Depot. Pero estoy hacindo trabajo que es muy buen ejercicio

Quick Reply: Omr BS thread